• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for the late response, fell asleep lol

Uno would probably see that coming, considering the fact Zain predicted 4 possible outcomes based on what he do where in one of them he would come on top. This was done in less than a microsecond as Uno was still charging at him. But Uno later out predicted his predictions.
Is that active constantly?
Unknown because this isn't Ali's I.R.I.S. because as far as I can see. Being invisible to the eye doesn't mean being invisible to a tech's area scan.

Uno would probably see that coming, considering the fact Zain predicted 4 possible outcomes based on what he do where in one of them he would come on top. This was done in less than a microsecond as Uno was still charging at him. But Uno later out predicted his predictions.

What exactly does he have at his disposal that would allow him to dodge the AoE of a shotgun blast at point blank range?
Unknown because this isn't Ali's I.R.I.S. because as far as I can see. Being invisible to the eye doesn't mean being invisible to a tech's area scan.
Okay but the issue is that the Hunter is able to turn invisible while dodging attacks asa means of throwing enemies off balance and catching them off guard, an area scan isnt going to be super helpful

Everything. Up to at most multiple kilometers. But here's an example.

I'm more so referring to if the tech has ever sensed magical sources or invisible beings. From what I see it can just see through the buildings and pinpoint locations but how is it doing this? Through heat, sound, what is it actually sensing?

What exactly does he have at his disposal that would allow him to dodge the AoE of a shotgun blast at point blank range?
By spinning Fumar that holds his blade. Or simply use his superior travel speed to move behind his opponent and use his fumar there
Okay but the issue is that the Hunter is able to turn invisible while dodging attacks asa means of throwing enemies off balance and catching them off guard, an area scan isnt going to be super helpful

I understand that, but the only way he is going to foil X-Ray vision if he is blending with that particular spectrum of light. So my point still stands that as long as he doesn't blend in with that light spectrum, he'll be detectable by Override Mode's automatic scanning

I'm more so referring to if the tech has ever sensed magical sources or invisible beings. From what I see it can just see through the buildings and pinpoint locations but how is it doing this? Through heat, sound, what is it actually sensing?
Mainly through calculations. I.R.I.S. is a device solely designed to allow user's brain to match the processing power equal to that of the most advanced computers. In context of Ali's verse, dwarfs our modern day quantum computers in advancements.

Mainly through calculations. I.R.I.S. is a device solely designed to allow user's brain to match the processing power equal to that of the most advanced computers. In context of Ali's verse, dwarfs our modern day quantum computers in advancements.
is it just mapping out the area and objects around him then?

Well the vid you sent just shows it mapping out the area and the objects like buildings around and showing where people are yeah? How would this allow it to pick up on invisible beings?
Because it goes along with X-Ray vision. Besides that, nothing prevents I R.I.S. from detecting an invisible anonymous mass hovering about for no reason, so it would perceive it as a hazard.

Last edited:
By spinning Fumar that holds his blade. Or simply use his superior travel speed to move behind his opponent and use his fumar there
Travel speed applies only to running around at long distances, assuming the scenario you described happens he would be applying combat speed, which would be equal to the Hunter's.

I understand that, but the only way he is going to foil X-Ray vision if he is blending with that particular spectrum of light. So my point still stands that as long as he doesn't blend in with that light spectrum, he'll be detectable by Override Mode's automatic scanning

X-Ray vision only lets you see through solid matter, it doesnt let you see invisible objects. And again, if he needs to be standing still and actively utilizing that AoE scanner to detect things its going to leave him wide open

Because it goes along with X-Ray vision. Besides that, nothing prevents I R.I.S. from detecting an invisible anonymous mass hovering about for no reason, so it would perceive it as a hazard.
I mean if it can see through things, it will just see past an invisible person then since there's nothing to actually see into since yk invisible. Unless it can detect his heat or sound or maybe something the hunter can't hide then I don't see it picking up on him. Also just to mention, the invisibility coupled with his stealth mastery and teleportation with old hunter bone isn't gonna make this any better for I R I S.

Im not allowed to be on VS threads at the moment so
Why?
I mean if it can see through things, it will just see past an invisible person then since there's nothing to actually see into since yk invisible. Unless it can detect his heat or sound or maybe something the hunter can't hide then I don't see it picking up on him. Also just to mention, the invisibility coupled with his stealth mastery and teleportation with old hunter bone isn't gonna make this any better for I R I S.
It will not work IF his visibility shifts him into the spectrum of light that X-Rays occupy.

Kratos for a spot in 2-C. 4-D mind, soul, concept, luck, vector and memory manipulation and absorption, as well as similar resistances on top of Type 1 conceptual attacks and being untouchable even by abstract entities at his strongest. Not to mention all of the other abilities he has, including those of Hades himself and being able to see all conflict across time and space, which would let him know what his enemies would be able to do.

conflict across time and space, which would let him know what his enemies would be able to do.
Does he still have that while having PoH?

Also, are we debating 7-C? Does Croc and Ali have any answer to a guy who deconstruct everything that come into contact with him + 1000x speed amp?

Does he still have that while having PoH?

Also, are we debating 7-C? Does Croc and Ali have any answer to a guy who deconstruct everything that come into contact with him + 1000x speed amp?
Crocodile stays in his Logia form, so he'd just regen anything like that due to the fact that, yes, Crocodile is 8'3, unless your guy is ******* massive Crocodile won't be rekt'd in one hit

But there's also not much Croc can do unless he can outlast

Crocodile stays in his Logia form, so he'd just regen anything like that due to the fact that, yes, Crocodile is 8'3, unless your guy is ******* massive Crocodile won't be rekt'd in one hit

But there's also not much Croc can do unless he can outlast
He can, in fact, decon a whole people body.

He can also release it in a form of red fumes for AoE effect too.

He can, in fact, decon a whole people body.

He can also release it in a form of red fumes for AoE effect too.
Crocodile is sand and stays in that form. Unless you wanna say he can pull that with someone who isn't connected like a normal living dude...

And I think Crocodile isn't Braindead enough to go into the red fumes he's releasing

Crocodile is sand and stays in that form. Unless you wanna say he can pull that with someone who isn't connected like a normal living dude...

And I think Crocodile isn't Braindead enough to go into the red fumes he's releasing
I feel like you are overestimating Crocodile sand properties, because at the end of the day can be perfectly destroyed, specially with something like molecular decon like Nicetoderp character since in this case the attack would be destroying the sand to far smaller and elementary levels (sand size go from 0.0625 (or 1⁄16) to 2 millimeters while molecular level go range the few angstroms range which is 10^-10m), for Crocodile to survive that level of destruction he would need High regen:
High: The ability to regenerate from a few scattered or lone molecules, atoms, or sub-atomic particles.
Not to say that even something able to vap his sand would also be beyond his ability to survive since he don't have Mid-High regen:
Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.

I feel like you are overestimating Crocodile sand properties, because at the end of the day can be perfectly destroyed, specially with something like molecular decon like Nicetoderp character since in this case the attack would be destroying the sand to far smaller and elementary levels (sand size go from 0.0625 (or 1⁄16) to 2 millimeters while molecular level go range the few angstroms range which is 10^-10m), for Crocodile to survive that level of destruction he would need High regen:

Not to say that even something able to vap his sand would also be beyond his ability to survive since he don't have Mid-High regen:
It CAN, it's just hard as **** to do both due to Crocodile's size(He's bordering on Large size 0) and his Low-High regen in the form he always tries to stay in for combat

It CAN, it's just hard as **** to do both due to Crocodile's size(He's bordering on Large size 0) and his Low-High regen in the form he always tries to stay in for combat
... he is less than 2.72 meters tall, anyone with a little tiny of aoe already cover that, which the character in question already was said to have (along with a 1000x speed amp so he would blitz so hard that Crocodile wouldn't even notice when he died), so your point is completely and utterly useless.

... he is less than 2.72 meters tall, anyone with a little tiny of aoe already cover that, which the character in question already was said to have (along with a 1000x speed amp so he would blitz so hard that Crocodile wouldn't even notice when he died), so your point is completely and utterly useless.
And when those AoE's can be dodged by just, you know, moving out of the way of the red gas thing that clearly means bad news bears, it's not really that much of a difference, and Crocodile scales to Luffy in skill who can deal with an over 3000x speed difference so... yeah.

And when those AoE's can be dodged by just, you know, moving out of the way of the red gas thing that clearly means bad news bears, it's not really that much of a difference, and Crocodile scales to Luffy in skill who can deal with an over 3000x speed difference so... yeah.
In which way does Luffy deal with the speed amp? Does Croc in the 7-C key scale to the same feat during that time period?

And the gas basically insta melt things on contact, so if Croc get blasted in point blank then there's really no way to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back