• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah? They can connect themself to a td3 and acau 5 so they can affect yang qi. They can't affect root bcz he is 1-A...
Explain to me how that "connect to Root" means significantly affect a character with TD3 and Acau 5 (in an effective way in combat)? Connect is a very broad word, AE2 connects to the abstract concept but it doesn't mean every AE2 will have NPI with concepts unless fiction explicitly states it

God in fate can affect in some way the root who is acau 5 and td3. In term of layers of resistance fate have augmented since new gods have appear. In term of size more difficult to tell the 6D came from Avalon who is a layer of Earth and infinite in size and we have thing like Space Ishtar who is an universe which would encompass all layer of Earth.
Currently, they aren't a smurf. If a staff CRT is made tieing those state of beings to dimensionality rather than the current word of mouth, then they would undoubtedly be smurf. Seeing as they're interacting with truth/non-truth states and non-causal of 1-A nature.
Hah? They can connect themself to a td3 and acau 5 so they can affect yang qi. They can't affect root bcz he is 1-A...
I feel like this has taken up enough replies so a match is necessary. I will do so once I've tied up my other vs threads.

Currently, they aren't a smurf. If a staff CRT is made tieing those state of beings to dimensionality rather than the current word of mouth, then they would undoubtedly be smurf. Seeing as they're interacting with truth/non-truth states and non-causal of 1-A nature.

I feel like this has taken up enough replies so a match is necessary. I will do so once I've tied up my other vs threads.
Yeah we can make a match but maybe it would be better to wait as space ishtar will maybe get an update of her authority layer

FGO had an extra crossover thing. If that's not enough for you then like, it's alternative timelines and every heroic spirit can generally manifest in all of them. It's the same Karna in Fate/Apocrypha as it is in 5th singularity of FGO, sure his memories don't really carry over, but that's besides the point.

I swear the more times I hear arguments about this stuff the more braindead they get...
What about rin being in FGO?

You have to if you're arguing against Authority layers, and that's coming from someone who gives 0 ***** about big fate threads

Oh trust me I've seen worse from the MGK people on the wiki, don't pretend like the fanbase your a part of here is any better. Me? I don't give an FDA-certified ****, I just want the information spread to be accurate, and it isn't here so here I am talking.
Now y'all are tripping. Since when was @YungManzi a MGK supporter?
I’m lost. What is MGK an abbreviation of ? Apparently I’m a fan?
Was wondering when you joined us, lol.
Stop acting like a child. @YungManzi haven't even participated or supported much for MG as far as I know from last year onwards and why TF you suddenly attacking MGK Fandom?
Cause i asked a question outta curiosity i guess.
You , @Dereck03 & @ImmortalDread are toxic as hell in the wiki can't be helped.
No cap. I want problems always. No time for peace, only vawulence

I believe I've seem them on threads lol

trust me there's a reason nobody likes to debate against MGK lol
Seeing in a thread ≠ they are supporters of the verse 🐍🐍
Reason for most of the people doesn't debate against MGK because they can't actually win with proper debating skills that's all.
No cap. I want problems always. No time for peace, only vawulence
Because of you being toxic toward @Regidian we are also getting blamed 😠
Anyway this is derailing let's stop.

Why Tf NAFTA is on 2A? She doens't scale to 2A without future world though. Use Misha or Sasha pre Silver Sea.

But the arm has tier 1 property, which is powernull, and he isn't affected by it
Tier 1 powernull that doesn't work if there is a constant stream of power (Tier 6 stuff overcomes it via constant stream of power) which he overcomes by creating a constant stream of power.
Not to mention that the thing also boosts his abilities for some reason, so who knows if it doesn't make up for any damage it causes on its own.

Yeah, we can always just gang up on DontTalk and force him to change the list whenever needed 😈
614a2d8f1d39d.jpeg

For 10-B I would say that Barrump Barrump (current #5) almost certainly gets stomped everyone beneath him, except maybe Yuuri and Teruhashi. (Although, I think Yuuri wins at least 50% of the time, likely more since it's thought vs button press) All the others either have passives or he can straight up not affect them.
I would suggest to just replace him Yukio (or move Barrump down to below Hinata at least). Yukio (probably) wins against Shichinen Misaki and almost certainly against Yuuri and Akane. I think he would lose against Hinata and Teruhashi, though, so how to place him is kinda debatable.

Also, made a thread for Teruhashi vs Hinata a while ago. Currently, it seems quite balanced. Unless that changes, I think they could be put in the same spot as they have a very similar powerset.
Pretty sure BB blitzes a huge chunk of the 10-Bs though

What Nasuverse gods that non smurf in this list?
And why Anos can't defeat them?
They resist his everything cause last I checked, all of his hax are either layered 5-D or completely unlayered 6-D. Which is NOT where you wanna be with a verse at tiers infamous for being layered to ****

Pretty sure BB blitzes a huge chunk of the 10-Bs though
#5, #6, #8 and #9 have passives and #7 can't be killed, winning eventually. Guess he could potentially share the spots with #10 speed unequal.
Then again, Maribel would just take away that spot, because she can blitz in return.

Characters from Pokemon for a spot in 3-C
Main ones being Yveltal who spams Death+Petrification+Life Force Absorption by spreading its wings, with beams ,etc and also does it to everything around it on death.
Victini which has Passive Probability which makes it always win
Mewtwo superior precog to Alakazam which can see the entire path of a persons life along with various types of BFR, layered mind manipulation, sealing, time stop, etc.

They resist his everything cause last I checked, all of his hax are either layered 5-D or completely unlayered 6-D. Which is NOT where you wanna be with a verse at tiers infamous for being layered to ****
I checked their resistance and they didn't have some res to Anos hax.

Which resistance?
And what hax did some of them have?
And what gods did stand on non smurf Low 1-C
Their authority reisstance.
Many? And he can't resist bcz they are layered.

All god, but the best would be space ishtar/arjuna alter/kazuradrop for now. (Space ishtar would be the strongest when i make an update of her layer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back