• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurfs for High 6-C Ji Ning vs Ard Meteor

What does this guy start with? Also, can i get more quotes about his concept hax? His profile and the quote on it didn't explain much at all.

Besides me not knowing in depth stuff, his immortality type 8 makes him hard to kill completely, Can control concept type 2 and law manip too which lets him take control of an eigen space and concepts so Ji Ning's space lock shouldn't be an issue.

What does this guy start with? Also, can i get more quotes about his concept hax? His profile and the quote on it didn't explain much at all.
Analysis and control, which as it sounds he analyzes his opponent, then eitherr takes control of their ability, nullifies it or copies it.

His concept hax is his analysis and control, it's conceptual, in theory he can analyze and control all concepts, however certain abilities in verse have so much information in them, it can overwhelm his brain, but his transformations increases his brain capacity so that's not an issue.

Idk which Ning is being used, but assuming it's the strongest High 6-C, he has resistance to concept manipulation and info analysis, so won't work.

Ard also is gonna be updated eventually when i get to it, missing abilities and a tier change.

Besides me not knowing in depth stuff, his immortality type 8 makes him hard to kill completely, Can control concept type 2 and law manip too which lets him take control of an eigen space and concepts so Ji Ning's space lock shouldn't be an issue.
His powers seem similar to Ning's, but can Ard resist Type 2 concept hax tho? Ning's concept hax has a bit of layering too (nothing too impressive) so even if there are similar powers in his verse it may not be enough to resist.

His concept hax is his analysis and control, it's conceptual, in theory he can analyze and control all concepts, however certain abilities in verse have so much information in them, it can overwhelm his brain, but his transformations increases his brain capacity so that's not an issue.
Do you have another quote of how concepts work in-verse so that i can understand it a bit more in depth? The quote in his profile has a single mention to the word concept and doesn't explain why abilities are conceptual to begin with.

Idk which Ning is being used, but assuming it's the strongest High 6-C, he has resistance to concept manipulation and info analysis, so won't work.
Yeah, it's his 2nd key (Wanxiang adept)

He doesn't resist type 2 concept hax, and there is no layering currently, will look at that when i get to a reread down the road.

Nothing from off the top of my head.

Cool he resists. He has other stuff like existence erasure, deconstruction etc, but if he can't beat his opponent, he will go for an Eigen Space, it's a space where he is effectively God, he dictates all the rules, basically he will make the rules so that neither can win.

Anyway i have no interest in this, just commenting cause i was asked to, so i will go back to working on a few profiles.

Assuming the analysis doesn't take long, I don't see much of a way for Ji Ning to escape it the space . And Ji Ning's soul hax pretty much becomes irrelevant given immo 8 with his endless souls.

He doesn't resist type 2 concept hax, and there is no layering currently, will look at that when i get to a reread down the road.

Nothing from off the top of my head.

Cool he resists. He has other stuff like existence erasure, deconstruction etc, but if he can't beat his opponent, he will go for an Eigen Space, it's a space where he is effectively God, he dictates all the rules, basically he will make the rules so that neither can win.

Anyway i have no interest in this, just commenting cause i was asked to, so i will go back to working on a few profiles.
Thanks for your time.✌️

Back