• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing it's from this match
No this was just a normal match I made
doc isn’t the strongest in the verse and seeing how he can defeat AS with speed unequal Dc characters should probably share the spot

who is then
in terms of hax its probably this guy

and why not make the match up with that guy instead?

ok i changed it to him

nvm i just realized anti monitor is a smurf
he is 6D but has High 1-C AP

Last edited:
I've updated the list.

I didn't add any characters that were requested without providing me links to said characters profiles (this is mostly geared towards @Setsuna_tenma, because dude keeps bringing up Cradle characters, when I have no idea what the **** he's talking about). I also didn't add Sassy to the list since his profile literally only has 1 scan, which is tragic for a dude who is currently rated at 1-A. I haven't added the DC characters yet since the list of the ones who would be on the list hasn't been given to me yet.

I've updated the list.

I didn't add any characters that were requested without providing me links to said characters profiles (this is mostly geared towards @Setsuna_tenma, because dude keeps bringing up Cradle characters, when I have no idea what the **** he's talking about). I also didn't add Sassy to the list since his profile literally only has 1 scan, which is tragic for a dude who is currently rated at 1-A. I haven't added the DC characters yet since the list of the ones who would be on the list hasn't been given to me yet.
Regulus beats everyone in tier 10B till rank 4 and he is currently fighting with Zach Noveda for rank 3 (although it is basically a stomp) so you should update him as well

I've updated the list.

Ohhh right, made a request long ago about this guy going above this guy in 2-A list, when you have time look into it, thanks
Oh right before we get jiggy, all abilities in that profile that isnt a degree one is layered

Last edited:
I've updated the list.

Craddle

I know GK can beat Adam, and I'm decently sure his deconstruction should just let him beat Ji Ning as well
Late response.

Hmm, going up to 4? Hell of a tall order there for the Rose Ruler.

It looks like he could, and that's just only one of his powers, nevermind the Branch Hands thing.

I was thinking he could MAYBE also face Hajime but that's sorta ish with speed equal? IDK.

There's kinda been CRT's planed from where the Golden King is from that could also change up stuff some more for him and others.

Think 5 is alright as it is until then, but I wouldn't mind making a match with either JUST to be sure~

I haven't added the DC characters yet since the list of the ones who would be on the list hasn't been given to me yet.

this guy stomp spiral if speed is not equal
but spiral stomps if speed is equal
so they share a spot

Last edited:
Also him for 9th 1-A

When are we going to get a chinaman tier 0? It seems rather...Out of due
Just realized chinamen profiles are mostly 1-A or at best High 1-A, but mostly 1-A
And the most common ability is always
Nonexistent Physiology (Nature 2, all aspects) with nonduality (Nature 2, aspect 2 if regular and 3 if op)
Because why?
Because of dual system that China seem to really love

When are we going to get a chinaman tier 0? It seems rather...Out of due
New rules or old rules? Old rules Gao Chuan andJoshua suzhou Will get a level of 0.The only possible character for the new rule is Gu Chen sha.(Although objectively speaking, Gu Chen sha is not as powerful as Wang Zhong.)ErgenThe latest book is not the strongest and the only one. Lu Zhiyu is suspected to be a stepping stone (the description is very similar, but don't directly say that it is a person).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back