• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but can you give me some examples if you can please?
You don't need to keep bolding your sentences like you feel mad, by the way. No offense.

Anyways, teleporting/creating portals to other universes is an example of interdimensional range, while generating an explosion or shockwave reaching 2 or more universes and their spacetimes is an example of low multiversal range.

You don't need to keep bolding your sentences like you feel mad, by the way. No offense.

Anyways, teleporting/creating portals to other universes is an example of interdimensional range, while generating an explosion or shockwave reaching 2 or more universes and their spacetimes is an example of low multiversal range.
Nah, my post already set to bold and italic every time I post lol.

Really, thank you for answering me. Have a good day.

Wonder if this guy can take any placements

Is all of Ganon's Hax available to him in 5-C? If so, I could see TOTK Ganon taking the #10 spot in that tier. Don't know if he gets past Asta's Powernull though

Then yeah I can see Ganondorf taking the #10 spot in 5-C, he might run into trouble regarding Asta's Powernull and Causality Manip (Even though Asta won't be able to get rid of him due to Ganon's Low-Godly.)

Marvel Comics characters should be removed from the 6th place in the Low 1-C list since they were upgraded. Their place should probably be taken by either Alien X or The Devourer, though the latter seems more powerful from a glance.

Isn’t Alien X 5D? The Devourer in the player’s dimension is 6D.
I believe that Alien X is 5-D, possibly (or likely) 6-D similiarly to Lavos, though I'm not sure since the profile doesn't specify the dimensionality of the characters, unfortunately.
But it doesn't change much since The Devourer seems to have far better abilities than Alien X overall.

I'm looking to add Shana for 8-A (and similarly powerful Shakugan no Shana characters).

From this thread, Shana stands above Ikki. Now I wonder how far up she can potentially reach.
The biggest obstacles to overcome Shana (or most Shakugan no Shana characters, really) are her NEP and the Fuzetsu spell, a causality-based Time Stop that passively affects minds and memories (details on the profile).
From a quick runthrough of Shizuku's and Sacred Eclipse's profiles, they don't appear to resist or have a workaround Shana (correct me if I'm wrong).
For Henry Stickmin, I'm less certain. On paper, it seems to me he should be affected by Fuzetsu, but I wouldn't put it past him to have a workaround. I'll let knowledgeable people confirm or deny.
The Hunter is where I stop. To start, I'm not even sure which abilities go to which key, and he has access to all his summons I assume.

What are your opinions on how high Shana can reach within the 8-A list, so I can make the appropriate match?

I'm looking to add Shana for 8-A (and similarly powerful Shakugan no Shana characters).

From this thread, Shana stands above Ikki. Now I wonder how far up she can potentially reach.
The biggest obstacles to overcome Shana (or most Shakugan no Shana characters, really) are her NEP and the Fuzetsu spell, a causality-based Time Stop that passively affects minds and memories (details on the profile).
From a quick runthrough of Shizuku's and Sacred Eclipse's profiles, they don't appear to resist or have a workaround Shana (correct me if I'm wrong).
For Henry Stickmin, I'm less certain. On paper, it seems to me he should be affected by Fuzetsu, but I wouldn't put it past him to have a workaround. I'll let knowledgeable people confirm or deny.
The Hunter is where I stop. To start, I'm not even sure which abilities go to which key, and he has access to all his summons I assume.

What are your opinions on how high Shana can reach within the 8-A list, so I can make the appropriate match?
Uhhh, does she have thought-based attacks that can reach the 4 Kilometer Mark? Assuming that the NEP doesn't apply to her physically?(I can't tell)

Uhhh, does she have thought-based attacks that can reach the 4 Kilometer Mark? Assuming that the NEP doesn't apply to her physically?(I can't tell)
Her default state of being is that she doesn't exist in a human-universe sense, as a result of her humanity and history having been erased from existence when she made her contract. As a result, she doesn't register in the minds of unaware people as someone who exists. She can regulate her own non-existence to a degree, as she can make herself exist in the eyes of humans if desired, but by default she doesn't.
She could be walking down a street, and nobody would be able to perceive or register her.

I hope that answers it.

Which of the characters are you referring to having a 4km thought-based attack?

Her default state of being is that she doesn't exist in a human-universe sense, as a result of her humanity and history having been erased from existence when she made her contract. As a result, she doesn't register in the minds of unaware people as someone who exists. She can regulate her own non-existence to a degree, as she can make herself exist in the eyes of humans if desired, but by default she doesn't.
She could be walking down a street, and nobody would be able to perceive or register her.

I hope that answers it.

Which of the characters are you referring to having a 4km thought-based attack?
It was Crowfather who uses ridiculous AoE freezing on thought, but nobody in Darksiders is NEP, so that's kill

Rimuru can be removed at 5b he is low2c now
As said, Tensura Light Novel God Tiers are currently Low 2C.

However, none of the Light Novel Tensura characters can do anything to Web Novel Veldora, including the Light Novel Rimuru, who scales up to 10x Low 2C.

Last edited:
I've added the requested changes.

I have a question however, what is everyone's opinion on me potentially removing the Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry characters from the list. As 1. I believe the vast majority of supporters for the verse don't actually support the verse anymore or aren't active as much, such as @Firephoenixearl. And 2. I don't believe these profiles are up to snuff to be on a list like this, they seem highly out-of-date, with most, if not all profiles lacking scans or even common references.

Rakudai should definitely be removed, damn things are...

Well no they aren't old Warcraft profiles bad but they're still pretty bad

If she begin with time stop and it have a great aoe then Shizuku can't do anything as she don't resist time stop (to begin with the reason she is there and so high is due to the danger from her concept manip attacks). The NEP perception thing I think it wouldn't be much problem as she can feel Kousuke (albeit the big statements of his presence come from the end of the main story and after stories so maybe she at this point wouldn't have enough senses, who knows), but the time stop it's just already enough to shit her.

Rakudai should definitely be removed, damn things are...

Well no they aren't old Warcraft profiles bad but they're still pretty bad
I think Ikki and Stella's profiles are well-made, but a lot of the rest are probably outdated or on the poorer side unfortunately, yeah

Last edited:
If she begin with time stop and it have a great aoe then Shizuku can't do anything as she don't resist time stop (to begin with the reason she is there and so high is due to the danger from her concept manip attacks). The NEP perception thing I think it wouldn't be much problem as she can feel Kousuke (albeit the big statements of his presence come from the end of the main story and after stories so maybe she at this point wouldn't have enough senses, who knows), but the time stop it's just already enough to shit her.
Thanks for the answers.
Yes, casting Fuzetsu is 99% of the time the first thing Shana and the other verse characters do during a fight. The area of effect of the Fuzetsu can reach up to city-wide, so tens of kilometers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back