• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ganondorf vs Garou thread has concluded, Ganondorf won, and I demand the demon king take 8th place for 5-A.

2VBodXB.png

I've added the requested changes.

I have an issue going on with the Rimiru Tempest stuff, should It be allowed that characters from Rimiru's verse can share different placements in the same exact tier if one character is from the Web Novel while the other is from the Light Novel?

should It be allowed that characters from Rimiru's verse can share different placements in the same exact tier if one character is from the Web Novel while the other is from the Light Novel?
I think shouldn't be allowed. They are already in many spots on the list. (7B (2), High 6C, 6B, High 6B, 6A, Low 2C, 2B)

Also the current Light Novel Rimuru (Low 2C) doesn't stand a chance against characters with 4D haxes, there must be a stronger character somewhere.

Last edited:
...This is the non-smurf thread
I know. However, although the Rimuru LN is Low 2C, he doesn't have any notable 4D hax in now. There is already a character like Veldora WN with 4D haxes and resistances, in Low 2C. That's why it's so unnecessary for LN Rimuru to have a spot as well.

Last edited:
I've made some of the requested changes.

I have also removed the Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry characters from the list given the lack of quality control for most of the profiles + almost all of the most knowledgeable members for the verse aren't active on the wiki that much, if at all anymore.

I also have other characters/verses that I believe should be removed. I'll post a collection of them later.

There is one spot in the 6-C list, with the possibility of Julius defeating Shiro, but for now I would propose him for the last spot

Neptis should be fine in spot 9 at least given equal speed. Shiro's Unable to get pass Neptis's spatial barrier, can simply have all her blood attacks bfr'ed as well. Neptis can also appear behind her and bfr her by throwing her with her Class G LS in the portals.

There is one spot in the 6-C list, with the possibility of Julius defeating Shiro, but for now I would propose him for the last spot
I haven't debated Julius in a while but look at Neptis's page can she beat him?

I haven't debated Julius in a while but look at Neptis's page can she beat him?
I did not see your proposal, I will see your character

Ok, with speed equalized, It seems that Neptis could fight Julius, she has more hax but no resistance to Julius time magic

If anything, we do a match, but I can see both of them defeating Shiro, Julius also has precog that would make him do the first optimal move and his first optimal move is literally an instant win against both, but this should be seen in a match up

I did not see your proposal, I will see your character

Ok, with speed equalized, It seems that Neptis could fight Julius, she has more hax but no resistance to Julius time magic

If anything, we do a match, but I can see both of them defeating Shiro, Julius also has precog that would make him do the first optimal move and his first optimal move is literally an instant win against both, but this should be seen in a match up
https://vsbattles.com/threads/juliu...-9th-spot-for-strongest-non-smurf-6-c.158843/ welp did it.

Talking about 6-C, last time it was decides that Saint Seiya characters should be removed due to be oudated and the several revisions they were undergoing, this was actually brough again in the other list where @TheUnshakableOne made clear that the consensus was to remove them of the list in general until they were updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back