• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Sirius Romanée-Conti take a place in 8-B? She has passive sense/mind/soul hax that brainwashes people on a deeper level than the mind, and causes them to share her feelings, just from seeing her/hearing her voice/feeling her presence. She can also transfer death if a person or herself dies to kill everyone in an area.

Could Sirius Romanée-Conti take a place in 8-B? She has passive sense/mind/soul hax that brainwashes people on a deeper level than the mind, and causes them to share her feelings, just from seeing her/hearing her voice/feeling her presence. She can also transfer death if a person or herself dies to kill everyone in an area.
(ignoring the fact that dnd 8-Bs should be higher ranked on the list)
She would only be able to take 10th as Isaac has 10+ instances of passive AP on his baseline value that he massively upscales along with several multipliers being applied to said value + along with multiple resurrections on a mid-godly scale along with non-sentient (or effectively non-sentient such as flies and spiders) summons that can act even if he himself can't, some of which do damage twice that of Isaac's current AP (including the scaling chain and multipliers) along with ones that shoot at target's automatically and god help her if even one tear gets shot.

She probably beats Dosu looking at his profile.

For Isaac it'd probably need an actual match to decide so I'm not bothered about her taking his spot or not.

At 8-C, what are Fushi and Glaedr shenanigans? And are they able to resist soul/mind crushing stuff or nah?
Not sure Fushi even has a soul. Souls in verse are a kind of complicated and abstract thing iirc

Like Souls originate outside of the universe and cannot be created or destroyed only recycled, so Fushi being a creation naturally doesn’t have a soul I think.

Not sure Fushi even has a soul. Souls in verse are a kind of complicated and abstract thing iirc

Like Souls originate outside of the universe and cannot be created or destroyed only recycled, so Fushi being a creation naturally doesn’t have a soul I think.
Are there like statements of how souls can't be destroyed or Fushi lacking a soul? I feel like this needs to be on the profile (Granted a lot of profiles are outdated, so, bleh). Though even if it was stated they can't be destroyed, I feel like stuff that is layered should be able to bypass that.

Still, he has a mind, no? So mind manip should still work against him.

Are there like statements of how souls can't be destroyed or Fushi lacking a soul? I feel like this needs to be on the profile (Granted a lot of profiles are outdated, so, bleh). Though even if it was stated they can't be destroyed, I feel like stuff that is layered should be able to bypass that.

Still, he has a mind, no? So mind manip should still work against him.
It’s been years since I’ve read the manga but iirc SPOILERS:
The Knockers (primary villain) are souls that have come down from beyond the universe to free their friends from the material world. They view human bodies as a cruel prison for souls and have the goal of eradicating humanity with that purpose in mind. Making them Fushi’s (An Orb meant to reflect everything in the material world) immortal arch enemies, Also; their goal is to turn Fushi back into an immovable orb, not return him to a soul like all of the humans.

so imo, given the context of the narrative and Fushi being a creation that’s not a human or even animal; in addition to his relationship with the antagonists of the series, it doesn’t really make sense for Fushi to have a soul.
At least from my understanding of everything.

The Knockers
Mfs sound like something in Ed Edd n Eddy.

Anyways, I guess this makes sense, then. I suppose he also doesn't have a mind or smth.

If so, then I'm kind of confused on how the 9th spot is above him.

Fushi absolutely has no soul yeah. But most of his forms do have a brain, though whether he has a metaphysical mind is debatable. He does have memories, but he reflects the intelligence of the type of organism he takes the form of.

Mfs sound like something in Ed Edd n Eddy.

Anyways, I guess this makes sense, then. I suppose he also doesn't have a mind or smth.

If so, then I'm kind of confused on how the 9th spot is above him.
He definitely thinks and has consciousness. Depends on what we’re considering when talking about minds.

like, he doesn’t have a mind in the bleach sense, since they’re minds are connected to their souls.

Although he doesn’t have consciousness as an orb.

Like, he doesn’t have a mind in the bleach sense, since they’re minds are connected to their souls
This is interesting. So, the dude I'm trying to nominate (Soon, anyways) all have their mind and soul together. Ie they can destroy the mind and soul with their abilities. They can also (presumebly, it was mentioned before) remove the consciousness from a soul.

I assume it wouldn't work here? If so, what does Fushi do, exactly? Like what is his main shtick?

I assume it wouldn't work here? If so, what does Fushi do, exactly? Like what is his main shtick?
Main boon is his immortality & endless stamina, shapeshifting, and creation. His bear form is where 8-C comes from, though not from a calc. He has explosives arrows, fire breath, and a range of skills from dead people. He can also essentially spawn trees that he can grow in any way he wishes.

I have made the requested changes. I have also removed the Anima: Beyond Fantasy characters as explained in my reasoning above.

@LightningGee I believe Elder Scrolls High 1-B's are smurfs, but I could be wrong. Can someone knowledgeable about the verse's scaling confirm or deny this?

Character's from the nipponverse for 5th place in 3-B. Not only do they AP stomp Marina Cannonvale who scales to destroying 470,416.666 lightyears. The weakest nipponverse 3-B characters scale to 2,537,372.54 light years without amps, they also resist most of her powers, and heavily out skill her, out smart her and look to hax stomp her as well. Here is an example of one of the up to date 3-Bs.

Damn ok never mind then :LOL:.

Also, Henry Stickmin for #7 spot on Low 7-C (possibly #3 spot but don't feel like making a thread over it)

Last edited:
Woodpecker may end up leaving 5-A and going to 4-C if a crt I made is accepted.

If you're fast enough, you can put him in the free spot (before someone pulls him out in a vs)
Tsuna is already in the list, he is one of the strongest KHR characters in 5A (tho the actual strongest are the illusionists).

Tho Tsuna would probably be able to defeat Garou, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back