• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Announcer should be removed from 4-B as he is no longer that tier. Also, the Cruelty Squad Protagonist isn’t High 3-A anymore.

I have added the requested changes

@azontr I would preferably like it to reach a grace period before making the change, if the thread becomes stagnate however, with no new people voting. Than I'll make the change if Legion has more votes than The Hunter.

@Arnoldstone18 Depends on the position, in some of them, there are already Black Clover characters.

No? At least not atm. Other tiers that they before got upgraded out of. Before they had 4-A/3-C in XIII-2 and Low 2-C in LR for Light.

Last edited:
Quick question.
If character A's combat and reaction speeds eclipse character B's to the point B is unlikely to ever hit A, but A doesn't have a way of ever killing B, how is that handled in the context of this thread?

What discussion?
In the main SCP thread, there was a screenshot of one of the executives talking about the current placement of SCP-3812 being different and suggested that it would be above the likes of IS and IS NOT who are tier 0 beings, giving it that rating.

In the main SCP thread, there was a screenshot of one of the executives talking about the current placement of SCP-3812 being different and suggested that it would be above the likes of IS and IS NOT who are tier 0 beings, giving it that rating.
Reread the statement you are citing this from, because he is talking about how 3812 doesn't have a relationship to the storyline within which IS and IS NOT are mentioned, not that 3812 exists above them, as that would not only contradict the fact that 3812 ad 3930 are existential mirrors but also ignores that kaktus specifically talks about 3812 interacting with Asem and characters from the paragon series, which doesn't include paragons or IS and IS NOT.

Reread the statement you are citing this from, because he is talking about how 3812 doesn't have a relationship to the storyline within which IS and IS NOT are mentioned, not that 3812 exists above them, as that would not only contradict the fact that 3812 ad 3930 are existential mirrors but also ignores that kaktus specifically talks about 3812 interacting with Asem and characters from the paragon series, which doesn't include paragons or IS and IS NOT.
If you also reread the statement that I've cited this from, he'll have told the placement of the greater Kaktusverse characters, which would be in the lower narrative stack in the cosmology of SCP-3812's hierarchy.

If you also reread the statement that I've cited this from, he'll have told the placement of the greater Kaktusverse characters, which would be in the lower narrative stack in the cosmology of SCP-3812's hierarchy.
It is specifically talking about the Paragon series, of which the Paragons, IS, and IS NOT are not a part, and once again, Kaktus specifically calls out Asem as someone whom we won't see interacting with 3812, he is clearly only talking about the characters in the series itself, and not the gods for whom 3812 has no relation, nor rhyme, nor reason as to why he should scale, even being inherently contradictory.

It is specifically talking about the Paragon series, of which the Paragons, IS, and IS NOT are not a part, and once again, Kaktus specifically calls out Asem as someone whom we won't see interacting with 3812, he is clearly only talking about the characters in the series itself, and not the gods for whom 3812 has no relation, nor rhyme, nor reason as to why he should scale, even being inherently contradictory.
He did state that IS and IS NOT are mentioned in the series as they'd take place in any other piece of fiction, although to what extent may not be known, it is however already being discussed in the main thread so we can leave it at that. The Noosphere scaling shouldn't be affected by it anyways.

Just baseline resistance, nothing special. What does the corruption do, specifically?
Well if it's baseline resistance and they've no AE1 or some shit like that then Void Entity probably ***** them, he's got both kinds of corruption that basically **** over anything that exists.

Alternatively unless they have Interdimensional Range VE kind of just Possesses them, though admittedly that's because I can't find the 7-Bs and don't see any Possession resistance on the 2-Cs beyond Youmu.

I don't even care about VE's spot on the list TBH, I'm just testing my boundaries

Well if it's baseline resistance and they've no AE1 or some shit like that then Void Entity probably ***** them, he's got both kinds of corruption that basically **** over anything that exists.

Alternatively unless they have Interdimensional Range VE kind of just Possesses them, though admittedly that's because I can't find the 7-Bs and don't see any Possession resistance on the 2-Cs beyond Youmu.

I don't even care about VE's spot on the list TBH, I'm just testing my boundaries
Didn't finish applying the edits yet tbf
Yoshika may be able to take his spot, considering she lacks any mind or soul to possess, although I'm still not really sure what the deal with the corruption is. I don't think she can be corrupted physically due to being a zombie made of spiritual matter, and she definitely can't be corrupted mentally.

That said, I don't mind taking the 3rd spot or lower, getting this far when the profiles are pretty much only half-finished is impressive enough as it is.

How good is their corruption resistance? Could take #2.
Just information.

Demon Physiology for the Diablo (Web Novel) 7B Key has not yet been applied to the profile.

Diablo's profile will be completely revisied in the near future and I'm sure it will rank #1 when it is.

Physiology

Also, after the Void Entity vs Diablo versus thread, Diablo got a lot of upgrades.

Didn't finish applying the edits yet tbf
Yoshika may be able to take his spot, considering she lacks any mind or soul to possess, although I'm still not really sure what the deal with the corruption is. I don't think she can be corrupted physically due to being a zombie made of spiritual matter, and she definitely can't be corrupted mentally.

That said, I don't mind taking the 3rd spot or lower, getting this far when the profiles are pretty much only half-finished is impressive enough as it is.
Ah, makes sense

She probably can take it, Basically once all edits and shit are made to every profile in question...

1. Diablo (Tensura)
2. Grimm=Grimm
3. Yoshika
4. Void Entity
5. Other Characters from Touhou Project

Yeah?
Alright, cool.

Ah, makes sense

She probably can take it, Basically once all edits and shit are made to every profile in question...

1. Diablo (Tensura)
2. Grimm=Grimm
3. Yoshika
4. Void Entity
5. Other Characters from Touhou Project

Yeah?
Yea, I have no problem with that. However, I'd personally put #3 as 'Characters from Touhou Project (mainly Yoshika Miyako)' since you can't give a verse two different spots in one tier iirc

Yea, I have no problem with that. However, I'd personally put #3 as 'Characters from Touhou Project (mainly Yoshika Miyako)' since you can't give a verse two different spots in one tier iirc
Don't any of the Touhou characters at this level have Cm Type 1 which they can use against Grimm=Grimm's Nep 1 Aspect Type 1?

Don't any of the Touhou characters at this level have Cm Type 1 which they can use against Grimm=Grimm's Nep 1 Aspect Type 1?
how many times do i have to say it

The CM1 is exclusively for creating attacks like spell cards, and modifying pre-existing abilities. It is not a wincon. Not to mention that it's very rarely used in combat in canon anyways.

Does the Void Entity have a body that can be analyzed on the battlefield at the information type 2 level? As I understand it, its true form is located in another dimension.

Last edited:
how many times do i have to say it

The CM1 is exclusively for creating attacks like spell cards, and modifying pre-existing abilities. It is not a wincon. Not to mention that it's very rarely used in combat in canon anyways.
I know but there are too many characters in the verse so I asked just to be sure.

Does the Void Entity have a body that can be analyzed on the battlefield at the information type 2 level?
Not until he's ready to strike.

To explain, the Void Entity can't exist physically in planes beyond the void, leading to a massive pile of Pure Evil being left behind in a Crack as he's instantly sent back to the void.

And then, he strikes Via Possession, leading to a massive downdog Domination of Possession and Corruption, making resisting both a requirement to take any spot held by VE assuming you don't have Interdimensional Range.

This probably isn't that useful but he has this
Resistance to Durability Negation via Invulnerable (While under the Invulnerable status, attacks that bypass durability will not work)
Basically 1 layer of invulnerability with the ability as durability negation shit doesn't work on it such as armor break or attacks that bypass durability as even if the status effect takes effect it still can't damage the person under Invulnerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back