• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Chaos who has the powers of every Machine God, and likely possesses every Authority as well.

However, I feel that Nasu characters should be removed from the list as a whole as they are vastly outdated and missing explanations for things.

They also do not have any accepted layered hax.

There should be a rule in place that requires "layered" hax to be accepted and sourced when people try and argue for it on this list.
Authority are accepted as layered it's even on their profile, just the number of layer is not mentionned.

If you wanna play this game, neither you nor Arcker have posted a scan yet, show me every little detail about this man's ability fully scanned and referenced... and you know what? That'd still be a more reasonable request then going through 20K spells to find the one. This isn't a spell list that tells us a whole lot, this is a list of names and links that's 20K fekkin pages to check. Beg, cry, scream, wail, if you can make that request of someone else, then you'd be willing to do it yourself. Go through this list that's undescriptive, misleading, and frustrating as hell. If you come with excuses and whatnot about how I should do it, then respectfully, just shut it, it's a hobby not a full-time job, bluntly put, of you're willing to be bored go ahead, if you don't like the fact I don't feel like doing Asinine shit, alright, but don't get pissy when I have shit I want to do beyond faff around with you about a verse I don't care for like Bleach
It's literally on his profile, all of his abilities, which are specific to him, and him alone. Such as his Zanpakuto, kido etc. Are linked and referenced. It's not my fault you can't do the basic minimum of checking the profiles which we use to debate on this site with.

I don't care how large or in-depth the collection of information you have to go through is, if you can't evidence it, through either linking me a page which contains it (like I did with Yamamoto's profile), giving me the name of the spell so I can search it up on my own free time, or just directly source me the scan itself, than I'm not going to trust just your word. Especially in this scenario where the level of heat this attack grants can contextually mean multiple different things.

It's not my job to evidence your claim Reaper, if you can't be bothered to grab the scan itself, or just even give me the name(s) of these spells. Then don't use them as evidence in a debate. I don't care if this is considered a hobby for you or not, don't make claims of shit you can't prove. Simple as that.

You don't have to do anything like that, you can just read Yamamoto's profile, which I directly linked to you, and that has all the scans and evidence you would need. If you want something extremely specific, then ask me and I can grab it for you. Because I can actually substantiate my claims, unlike yourself.

Except it's not a no limits fallacy lol, if some asshole has higher-D heat or something like infinite heat yeah there'd be no way but this isn't the case.
That's not what No Limits Fallacy is. You're presupposing that since it's stated that Frostmourne can drain "all" heat around itself, that means the usage of "all" pertains to the totality of everything which exist, such as the cores of stars, supernovas etc. When you haven't proven that "all" within that context takes into account everything which exists within reality. So unless you can prove that "all" in the statement means the totality of existence, then we can't assume that it does.

That requires a level of evidence which you haven't provided yet.

Decieved trying to find the single most bright blue bolded spot on Arthas' entire profile be like:
tenor.gif

If I can read my oppositions profile thoroughly enough to get all the info I need you can too

This link is following this: Resistance to Magic, Absolute Zero, Age Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Blood Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Antimatter Manipulation, Black Hole Creation, Chaos Manipulation, Chi Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Corruption, Crystal Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Fungus Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Plasma Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Sand Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Telekinesis, Temperature Manipulation, Water Manipulation , Vibration Manipulation, and Weather Manipulation

So yeh

Decieved trying to find the single most bright blue bolded spot on Arthas' entire profile be like:
I read the profile, nothing about shows me the specific scan of this supposed spell with heat rivaling that of a dying star. Maybe I'm just blind and disabled, so oh please Dareaperman, please just grab me the ******* scan like I asked you to, lazy mf.

I read the profile, nothing about shows me the specific scan of this supposed spell with heat rivaling that of a dying star. Maybe I'm just blind and disabled, so oh please Dareaperman, please just grab me the ******* scan like I asked you to, lazy mf.
Did you read the blog that's as long as a [REDACTED]

If you can't actually evidence that Arthas can resist temperatures on the level of Zanka no Tachi, or that Frostmourne's usage of "all" references the totality of everything which exist, then Yamamoto just stands there and vaporizes him, just like what would have happen to Royd Loyd if he didn't have Blut Vene.

I'm not having this back and forth with you if you can't even prove your claims true.

If you can't actually evidence that Arthas can resist temperatures on the level of Zanka no Tachi, or that Frostmourne's usage of "all" references the totality of everything which exist, then Yamamoto just stands there and vaporizes him, just like what would have happen to Royd Loyd if he didn't have Blut Vene.
If you can't hit literally 3 buttons from loading up Arthas' profile then type "Plasma"(which admittedly only one of the Plasma spells is legit and its the Orb) then you aren't lazy enough to have found the better ways to do things

Is the name all we have which supposedly proves this spell grants heat rivaling that of a dying star, or is there more evidence which expands upon this?
TBH 100KC isn't good enough

150MC is, hence why I mentioned the Plasma orb which does apply!

And welcome to MMOs like WoW, 9/10 the context is a name, quick flavor text, and visuals for spells, you want more then that go to a decent game!

TBH 100KC isn't good enough

150MC is, hence why I mentioned the Plasma orb which does apply!

And welcome to MMOs like WoW, 9/10 the context is a name, quick flavor text, and visuals for spells, you want more then that go to a decent game!
I checked out the Plasma Orb spell on the wiki and nothing about this explains why this spell would produce temperatures at 150 Million Celsius. Can you explain your reasoning a little further?

I checked out the Plasma Orb spell on the wiki and nothing about this explains why this spell would produce temperatures at 150 Million Celsius. Can you explain your reasoning a little further?
Basically, it's a shot of Plasma used by a big ass mech suit in Mechagon, so natural source and decent form, if you want more then that then at this point we're asking for more then what's usually given with Plasma statements... I think.
Is this the justification for the supernova claim as well?
It's an Arcane Mage spell, so iffy on whether it is actually a full throttle supernova in heat or not since Mage Arcane spells are canonically lesser copies of what they're doing, but downscaling from 1,000,000,000 degrees Celsius is still ******

Just want to also note

I took a look at the link provided in the resistance blog for "heat" specific spells. That shit ain't there. And I looked at the 520 heat spells across the 8 pages.

What is there, though, is this. So heat comparable to the sun.
So you looked for heat specifically, huh? What about bullshit like plasma? Lol

So you looked for heat specifically, huh? What about bullshit like plasma? Lol
The plasma spell was also not in the heat section. I am taking a look at the fire section too while I'm at it, though. But considering even by in-game classification doesn't seem to do heat-based damage... Idk. I'm not knowledgeable on WOW. I'm taking a look at what you have given us.

The plasma spell was also not in the heat section. I am taking a look at the fire section too while I'm at it, though. But considering even by in-game classification doesn't seem to do heat-based damage... Idk. I'm not knowledgeable on WOW. I'm taking a look at what you have given us.
To put some context for you

Fire damage and nature damage is a complete toss-up when talking about spells you'd THINK we're based on heat or something that cause fires, like how every Plasma spell is under nature damage but Magma spells are a toss-up between fire and nature if I'm not wrong

To put some context for you

Fire damage and nature damage is a complete toss-up when talking about spells you'd THINK we're based on heat or something that cause fires, like how every Plasma spell is under nature damage but Magma spells are a toss-up between fire and nature if I'm not wrong
So nature damage encompasses earth-based damage, then? Since magma is melted stones and minerals and all.

Yeah there's a lot of radiation spells under Nature damage including shit like Radiation poisoning and radiation cloud and whatnot
Then it seems the plasma spells are more about radiation than heat, to me.

Even still, I took a look at some of the descriptions for the plasma spells, there's really no way to gather a heat value from them (also, I finished looking at the 1000+ fire spells lol).

From what I could see, heat of the sun is our approximate value for resistance.

Then it seems the plasma spells are more about radiation than heat, to me.

Even still, I took a look at some of the descriptions for the plasma spells, there's really no way to gather a heat value from them (also, I finished looking at the 1000+ fire spells lol).

From what I could see, heat of the sun is our approximate value for resistance.
Eh, I wouldn't say so personally, especially since Mechagon is clearly eons above the rest of the world in tech and its one of their mech that I think has a solid plasma shot

While the radiation shit is nowhere to be found anywhere in Mechagon

Yeah it's this frustrating to figure out the context of the spells and why I just haven't bothered to until now

That's why I included the fact we have nothing to be able to ascertain a proper heat value.

At the very least, probs scales above sun heat GGs.

I could go into why this spell being called "Blessing of the Sun" wouldn't mean it necessarily produces temperatures on the level of our sun, but I don't care to do so.

Let's just accept, for the sake of the argument, this spell produces temperatures on that level. We have to now figure out which part of our sun is being brought up in this image. From what I'm seeing, it seems like the image shows the photosphere, or the surface, of the sun, rather than the core. It would be the least assumptive interpretation given the evidence, while also being consistent with how the image looks as well.

The photosphere of our sun produces temperatures around 5,600 Celsius. While the core of the sun, which Zanka no Tachi passively exudes, produces temperatures around 15,000,000 Celsius. Which is vastly above the surface of the sun. So even with Arthas's resistance upscaling from the surface of our sun, even by thousands of times, would be minuscule to the temperatures created by Zanka no Tachi.

So with this fact in mind, I don't see proper evidence that Arthas can resist such temperatures with his innate resistances, nor do I see evidence that Frostmourne can drain away temperatures on the level of Zanka no Tachi.

I'm nominating that Yamamoto should overtake the WoW characters position in 5-B through his impressive Fire Manipulation and his innate characteristics through him being a Soul Reaper and Soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back