• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ainchase has Nonexistent Physiology Type 2, Veldanava can't do anything as far as I know.

Reading Wei Huo's profile, it seems he should be 5D or uninteractable to most of 2-A due to being outside the narrative framework of the verse and also transcending it.
Every 2-A there is "above", "uninteratable" as well love, so its not a factor for most point
Wei Huo is outside plot, that's fine, a good immunity to plot manip
Ainchase is outside existence and nonexistence making his nonexistence(that predates void) a deeper Nep2
Velda is outside space,time,laws, dual systems and so the more (in this case, any type of temporal interaction will not work), ultima seems to also agree but need a reply from him on this
The other guys too seem to be like that....but theirs is baseline

Why are the 10th place in 5-C that strong? I was wondering if I could request Naruto or One Piece characters to take it but so far I haven't seen that many things on the Yuki Yuna profiles that make them so strong yet

Tier Low 1-C:

undefined
Since there is space left in Low 1-C, I want to indicate some.

Place 9 for Super Saiyan Blue: Universe Tree Power Goku.

And place 10 for Power of Hope Kratos/Hyper Sonic (Modern)

Here it was considered inconclusive for Kratos and Sonic.

And here it looks like it was a stomp for Goku in Goku vs Kratos. But if anyone thinks not, I think they can go and vote.

EDIT: I forgot Sonic has 6-D range.

EDIT 2: Damn, I forgot that Low 1-C is for 5D and 6D, so I guess Sonic isn't considered smurf, I guess, I don't know.

I think they can move up more, like, Loki's place, but I'm not in the mood to play a thread.

Last edited:

And here it looks like it was a stomp for Goku in Goku vs Kratos. But if anyone thinks not, I think they can go and vote.

EDIT 2: Damn, I forgot that Low 1-C is for 5D and 6D, so I guess Sonic isn't considered smurf, I guess, I don't know.

I think they can move up more, like, Loki's place, but I'm not in the mood to play a thread.
Does Universe Tree Goku beat Hyper Sonic?

Why are the 10th place in 5-C that strong? I was wondering if I could request Naruto or One Piece characters to take it but so far I haven't seen that many things on the Yuki Yuna profiles that make them so strong yet
Their immortality is crazy good.

Nah, ignore this, cause there is still Blazblue characters with insane hax layers lol, should list them instead

Isn't knocking someone out or incapacitating them still a way to get around Immortality?
Sure, just depends how the KO would happen as her immortality has invulnerability mixed into it... I'd say it's better if you read the profiles, they explain it well enough.

You know we should probably have any spot that isn't actually blank but just has a lot of hax monsters competing for have it say something like [Reserved] or something, preferably with some of the names competing for it, so we don't have to do the song and dance of people proposing someone who doesn't stand a a chance every time.

You know we should probably have any spot that isn't actually blank but just has a lot of hax monsters competing for have it say something like [Reserved] or something, preferably with some of the names competing for it, so we don't have to do the song and dance of people proposing someone who doesn't stand a chance every time.
Agree with this, some characters are Like baseline weak asf lol, but because there's no one there they decided to take the blank spot

No, then it cannot be used yet.
Here
They were accepted, the thread where they got accepted was made after the hax potency revision where layers became the priority instead of numbers, the only other hax potency revision that have happened in this time as far I remember was the one related with higher d hax being inherently superior than 3d hax, they are not outdated, it's just that someone in disagreement brought it in fuji thread, everything mentioned that he didn't understood some parts, I answered back clarifying things, and nothing more happened.

It kind of doesn't matter if the layers were made after or before that evaluation thread, they have to be accepted in that too. In another verse, there was a crt who talked about layers after this review thread existed, and when I asked Glass (in his own thread), he said that I had to go through there anyway.
What about the other spots, do they have any resistance to Law and CM type 2 and 1?

It kind of doesn't matter if the layers were made after or before that evaluation thread, they have to be accepted in that too. In another verse, there was a crt who talked about layers after this review thread existed, and when I asked Glass (in his own thread), he said that I had to go through there anyway.
Question, in case you or anyone else knows, can layers that didn't receive their own CRT get directly accepted in that thread as well? Or now we all need to go through the 2 things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back