• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh?
Also, what they can do exactly
a lot of resistance to almost every power on the wiki, they literally have resistance to Stats amp, Shapeshifting and Power bestowal

Can we just nuke that??? That doesn't make sense

1-A peeps should be.
  1. Goddess of Manifolds
  2. Shin Megami Tensei characters
  3. Chaos gods from WH40K (4 layers)
  4. Homestuck characters (3 layers)
  5. Ergenverse top tier (2 Layers at minimum)
  6. Lu Zhiyu (Baseline)
And the rest are basically baseline

1-A peeps should be.
  1. Goddess of Manifolds
  2. Shin Megami Tensei characters
  3. Chaos gods from WH40K (4 layers)
  4. Homestuck characters (3 layers)
  5. Ergenverse top tier (2 Layers at minimum)
  6. Lu Zhiyu (Baseline)
And the rest are basically baseline
Who in Ergen is 2 layers above baseline? Leaving aside the fact that they'll leave that tier later this year, only Bai sees baseline as fiction currently. The higher beings (Emperor, Paragon Wang Lin etc.) don't have profiles yet.

Who in Ergen is 2 layers above baseline? Leaving aside the fact that they'll leave that tier later this year, only Bai sees baseline as fiction currently. The higher beings (Emperor, Paragon Wang Lin etc.) don't have profiles yet.
Step 5 isn't two layer?

So... checking Illidan's page, he doesn't seem to have resistance to madness stuff (Which surprised me, for some reason), can anyone tell me what special passives he has or smth? And maybe he has something that lets him overcome madness type 3?

So... checking Illidan's page, he doesn't seem to have resistance to madness stuff (Which surprised me, for some reason), can anyone tell me what special passives he has or smth? And maybe he has something that lets him overcome madness type 3?
He doesn't, Arthas does though lol

Well, since Illidan doesn't, I assume you're fine with Nessie just beating him, or do you want a match to be made? Later, ofc, since I gotta deal with the dudes below him.

Well, since Illidan doesn't, I assume you're fine with Nessie just beating him, or do you want a match to be made? Later, ofc, since I gotta deal with the dudes below him.
I mean I always was fine with it, nobody in Warcraft currently can even touch AE1 lol

I mean I always was fine with it, nobody in Warcraft currently can even touch AE1 lol
Tbf it's not like it's needed. If they can somehow Incap Nessie's physical form, then they can likely win, since for now, we don't assume it's true form is able to help it's physical one from Incap.

Tbf it's not like it's needed. If they can somehow Incap Nessie's physical form, then they can likely win, since for now, we don't assume it's true form is able to help it's physical one from Incap.
Ah

Then Arthas puts the physical form into an ice cube or pulls a force choke that also power nulls

Arthas isn't on the list???

Assuming he was, not sure that stops Nessie from just reverting causality and soul poisoning Arthas (Assuming they are projectiles and have enough range at 4km)

Arthas isn't on the list???

Assuming he was, not sure that stops Nessie from just reverting causality and soul poisoning Arthas (Assuming they are projectiles and have enough range at 4km)
I mean yeah he's another WoW Character, I just didn't get around to putting him on cause I didn't care

Soul poisoning a guy who's soul is split and in like 3 places is a real funny trick.

And they're not projectiles they're literally just Arthas thinks or points Frostmourne and they happen

Ah, if his soul is in different places, then yeah Nessie can't really do much.

Though, you should probably nominate him or smth conisdering he is stronger than Illidan.

Ah, if his soul is in different places, then yeah Nessie can't really do much.

Though, you should probably nominate him or smth conisdering he is stronger than Illidan.
A part of his soul is in Frostmourne, another part is in the Shadowlands, and I can't remember where the third part ****** off to

Yeah, Illidan just resists a lot of shit, Arthas actually opens with hax

Funnily enough, the strongest Ergenverse character currently is 5 layers above baseline but alas, no profile.
- .... .. ... / ... --- ..- -. -.. ... / .-.. .. -.- . / ... --- -- . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / .... . .-. . ... -.--

disintegrate-disentegrate-reverse.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back