• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of passive 5-D plot manipulators in High 5-A, Matt & Natalie should honestly be placed above the FFVI characters fue to their passive 5-D Plot/Fate hax alongside passive Probability/Law hax given how nobody in Final Fantasy has 5-D hax, only 4-D at best. Not to mention, as someone whose played the 6th game, there are no passive moves any of the characters have access to.

Void Entity needs to be removed from 7-B, as the profile states they're 8-A. Replace them with characters from Under Night In Birth for the #4 or 5 spot. Void Entities like Merkava have Type 1 NEP. No one #'s 6-8 and even #4 can even interact with him along with passives that only the top characters seem to resist such as Corruption (Type 2), Madness Manip (Type 3), Perception Manip, Fear Manip and Paralysis along with nearly everyone having access to the Re-Birth physiology.

Last edited:
Void Entity needs to be removed from 7-B, as the profile states they're 8-A. Replace them with characters from Under Night In Birth for the #4 or 5 spot. Void Entities like Merkava have Type 1 NEP. No one #'s 6-8 and even #4 can even interact with him along with passives that only the top characters seem to resist such as Corruption (Type 2), Madness Manip (Type 3), Perception Manip, Fear Manip and Paralysis along with nearly everyone having access to the Re-Birth physiology.
Y'know, I'm like 80% sure I specifically requested VE be removed from the list the day I applied the RotMG versewide.

Speaking of passive 5-D plot manipulators in High 5-A, Matt & Natalie should honestly be placed above the FFVI characters fue to their passive 5-D Plot/Fate hax alongside passive Probability/Law hax given how nobody in Final Fantasy has 5-D hax, only 4-D at best. Not to mention, as someone whose played the 6th game, there are no passive moves any of the characters have access to.
Since metaphysical aspects are a thing now the plot manipulation for Matt and Natalie kinda gets buffed up since the Devourer does effect godcat with his plot manipulation.

Rhulk can replace Crota for Destiny characters in 6-A, since he beats Oryx and Savathûn. Maybe also in 2-C for the same reason, but he doesn't have the range and ridiculous amount of immortalities that Oryx has.

Mimir for #3 Unknown.

If you don't get why... just look at his standard equipment.

Mimir for #3 Unknown.

If you don't get why... just look at his standard equipment.
Having kratos as your standard equipment sounds pretty based💀

A couple of nominations here. To fill out the rest of 5-B, first I'm nominating Samus Aran (Legendary Suit) and Dark Samus for a spot in 5-B above Arthas (Though I guess you can throw Ridley in there too so it would "Characters from Metroid"). Samus has a Universe Level Technique with her "White Holes", granting her the power to one shot almost everyone in 5-B. Both characters have access to Phazon Manipulation which posts a whole host of problems hax wise, among having many resistances to the less esoteric stuff. Samus in particular also has the 3rd best range of everyone in 5-B behind Lu and Ace, with her White Holes. Don't really know how the Metroid gang fair against Skarbrand though.

Secondly, nominating characters from BASTARD!! for the 6th place spot. They are already #1 on the Non Smurf list in 5-B, and I'm not really seeing anything from The Batter, Arthas, or Skarbrand (In his 5-B Key) that would be able to take them down (For resistances it says Skarbrand resists Psychic powers, but what sections of Psychic powers are unclear). Plus Angels and Demons such as Konron have so many magic shenanigans such as Abstract Existence, Type 1 Concept Manip, High-Godly Regen and Negation among other things. However, due to the fact that they are Non-Smurfs, they would go below Kang Han Soo.

Lastly since the Unknown section is being filled out, nominating Lumina from Final Fantasy XIII above Yue. She's got access to Unseen Chaos Physiology which grant her a bunch of powers that come from a Non-Existent source. The power of The Crystals which grant Negation of a bunch of Immortalities and High-Godly Regen among doing a boatload of other things, as well having access to summons who can fight against 2-A Level Characters.

Last edited:
Ghost Writer for an open spot in Unknown, has Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) and his Keyboard has Reality Warping/Plot Manipulation capabilities and such
Interesting...
A couple of nominations here. To fill out the rest of 5-B, first I'm nominating Samus Aran (Legendary Suit) and Dark Samus for a spot in 5-B above Arthas (Though I guess you can throw Ridley in there too so it would "Characters from Metroid"). Samus has a Universe Level Technique with her "White Holes", granting her the power to one shot almost everyone in 5-B. Both characters have access to Phazon Manipulation which posts a whole host of problems hax wise, among having many resistances to the less esoteric stuff. Samus in particular also has the 3rd best range of everyone in 5-B behind Lu and Ace, with her White Holes. Don't really know how the Metroid gang fair against Skarbrand though.
What stops Arthas from thinking or pointing Frostmourne and proceeding to one-shot with like 3 different flavors of Soulhax by walking over to his helpless victim and just like, killing them?
Secondly, nominating characters from BASTARD!! for the 6th place spot. They are already #1 on the Non Smurf list in 5-B, and I'm not really seeing anything from The Batter, Arthas, or Skarbrand (In his 5-B Key) that would be able to take them down (For resistances it says Skarbrand resists Psychic powers, but what sections of Psychic powers are unclear).
If it says Psychic powers aith nothing listed... it means everything on the page
Lastly since the Unknown section is being filled out, nominating Lumina from Final Fantasy XIII above Yue. She's got access to Unseen Chaos Physiology which grant her a bunch of powers that come from a Non-Existent source. The power of The Crystals which grant Negation of a bunch of Immortalities and High-Godly Regen among doing a boatload of other things, as well having access to summons who can fight against 2-A Level Characters.
Can she beat Kratos? Cause uh, Mimir brings him into play.

Secondly, nominating characters from BASTARD!! for the 6th place spot. They are already #1 on the Non Smurf list in 5-B, and I'm not really seeing anything from The Batter, Arthas, or Skarbrand (In his 5-B Key) that would be able to take them down (For resistances it says Skarbrand resists Psychic powers, but what sections of Psychic powers are unclear). Plus Angels and Demons such as Konron have so many magic shenanigans such as Abstract Existence, Type 1 Concept Manip, High-Godly Regen and Negation among other things. However, due to the fact that they are Non-Smurfs, they would go below Kang Han Soo.
Bastrard stuff would not work on skarbrand. You need 1A range to hit him with soul/mind/concept hax so their main hax is out

Can she beat Kratos? Cause uh, Mimir brings him into play.
No, I was talking about just putting her above Yue, not Mimr. She'd go below him.

Interesting...

What stops Arthas from thinking or pointing Frostmourne and proceeding to one-shot with like 3 different flavors of Soulhax by walking over to his helpless victim and just like, killing them?

If it says Psychic powers aith nothing listed... it means everything on the page
Is Arthas' Soul Hax layered? Because they resist Soul Hax. According to Metroid supporter Phazon stuff is layered

Is Arthas' Soul Hax layered? Because they resist Soul Hax. According to Metroid supporter Phazon stuff is layered
i said 3 flavors of Soul Hax Alpha. Phazon Soul Hax is real cool and all but it's literally none of the types of Soul Hax Arthas employs via Frostmourne(Soul damage, Soul Sucking, Soul BFR)

Also, those Phazon layers need to be accepted on a separate thread before they can be used, and even then, Phazon would be nullified by what's essentially thought-based Force Choke+Power null

When it says psychic powers it means all of them

In general W101 profiles need an overhaul.

Some pages have Shadow Magic as a type 2 concept but others have it as Type 1, P&A often has no justification, etc.

And I say this as someone for whom Wizard101 was a HUGE part of their childhood.

I was the OG Wizard101 wanker back in 2015-16 when I was a dumb 13 year old.

Last edited:
Ok then yeah unless Veldanava has 5D mind hax the Wizard should be good.

W101 in Arc 2 and afterwards is busted.
Arc 1 isn't really that different from Arc 2. You just wouldn't get that idea from current profiles, but we're at the point where wizards are implied to have concept manipulation for their school of magic just because they're wizards, and not because they're especially powerful wizards or skilled wizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back