• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made the requested changes.

@Eseseso I would rather that you make a thread for the positions rather than asking me to add them since from my knowledge, the characters at 5 and 6 are at least 5-D smurfs, so it's contentious if The Player can defeat them or not.
Ok, but can you at least put them on the list for now?

Also, Doctor Strange is now a 5-A, and tbh he never should've been 5-B since unlike Doom his durability isn't 5-B, so axe him from the "Strongest 5-B" list.

Doom stays, and has just gained magic defenses that go up to High 3-A. So he can technically stonewall 5-B's now.

Anos should also be higher on other tiers(his place currently is pretty weird in some of these)
Forth in 4-C
Could possibly be thrid in High 5-A I looked at the profile of the thrid spot and it doesn't seem to be a problem but then again it's chinaman so I would like to know what he can do before saying anything concrete
Low 5-B I know Adam has some passives so I wonder what are they.
Matches should be made for these spots.

We probably gonna have to make Kratos vs Kang Han Soo for the High 6-A stuff.

Also he is now above Gunvolt since Gunvolt is only 4-D

Not at all, I just know that once my boy Doctor Doom gets tier 1 smurf hax from magic, he'll likely have to fight Han Soo for 5-B supremacy.
🦧
Kratos's first key is baseline High 6-A, but all his hax is 5-D. Layered, too.
1;
Can he interact to his matter (Sub-Atomic) body
can he deal with his High regen
Can he deal with his passive luck, probability and fate ? Which gives him luck, 100% win rate and granted attacks?
or his type 8 immortality which let him resurrect as long people remember him

🦧

1;
Can he interact to his matter (Sub-Atomic) body
can he deal with his High regen
Can he deal with his passive luck, probability and fate ? Which gives him luck, 100% win rate and granted attacks?
or his type 8 immortality which let him resurrect as long people remember him
Kratos has 5-D, mind/soul/concept destruction. And resistance to 5-D probability, luck and fate manipulation.

how does it work ? If im not mistaken is it similar to what he did to the god of underworld ?
He can create an AoE lightning blast that does that. Or summon souls to do that. Or punch them and do that.

He also has power nullifying lightning blasts and souls.

I don't think Han Soo has any chance unless if it doesn't have a big range, doesn't move at an infinite speed

If it's not his starting move, then Han Soo could:

• Start by destroying his spine or brain cells.
  • Proceed to kill him with his infinite range of dark matter, which nullifies all particles, potentially stopping his electric attack. Even if its CM since dark matter comes from Nature itself
  • Corrupt him with darkness
  • Melt, paralyze the body, and corrode his lungs with chaos dragon
  • 2000x speed and AP amplification so

Not his starting attacks; existence and memory erasure + the rest.

And I believe his luck and probability manipulation are still effective unless they directly affect his existence like how does it stop his grant attacks or summon meteors for example

If all i mentioned is useless then gg

Last edited:
I don't think Han Soo has any chance unless if it doesn't have a big range, doesn't move at an infinite speed
Kratos has the Light of Dawn which has Infinite Speed

If it's not his starting move:
Kratos would be able to immediately sense anything Han would throw at him and Kratos would act accordingly and respond with whatever works best. Kratos has no defined starting move, he senses what his enemies are packing and goes accordingly with whatever would tactically benefit him the most. That's what makes him so methodical and dangerous of a combatant.

• Start by destroying his spine or brain cells.
Kratos resists Bio Manip and Transmutation at the 5D level, all magic in GoW is now 5D in potency.

• Proceed to kill him with his infinite range of dark matter, which nullifies all particles, potentially stopping his electric attack. Even if its CM since dark matter comes from Nature itself
His electric attack goes beyond the atomic level via being able to destroy souls and incorporeal Wraiths BTW.

• Corrupt him with darkness
Kratos can hard-counter with the Light of Dawn.

• Melt, paralyze the body, and corrode his lungs with chaos dragon
Kratos resists Acid Manip as well as deconstruction which literally melts stuff on contact. Kratos also resists paralysis based on lightning from Electric Sirens and Lightning of Zeus-empowered Automatons.

• 2000x speed and AP amplification so
This would really be the only problem.

Not his starting attacks; existence and memory erasure + the rest.

And I believe his luck and probability manipulation are still effective unless they directly affect his existence like how does it stop his grant attacks or summon meteors for example
Kratos resists Probability Manipulation via giving the middle finger to the Fate hax of the Sisters of Fate so...

Kratos has the Light of Dawn which has Infinite Speed

Kratos would be able to immediately sense anything Han would throw at him and Kratos would act accordingly and respond with whatever works best. Kratos has no defined starting move, he senses what his enemies are packing and goes accordingly with whatever would tactically benefit him the most. That's what makes him so methodical and dangerous of a combatant.

Kratos resists Bio Manip and Transmutation at the 5D level, all magic in GoW is now 5D in potency.

His electric attack goes beyond the atomic level via being able to destroy souls and incorporeal Wraiths BTW.

Kratos can hard-counter with the Light of Dawn.

Kratos resists Acid Manip as well as deconstruction which literally melts stuff on contact. Kratos also resists paralysis based on lightning from Electric Sirens and Lightning of Zeus-empowered Automatons.

This would really be the only problem.

Kratos resists Probability Manipulation via giving the middle finger to the Fate hax of the Sisters of Fate so...
gg

Lu Zhiyu wins.
For 1-A, Lu Zhiyu's only wincons were Acausality (Type 5) and Omniscience. The former because he could probably interact with Gu Chensha and the latter because he would know what to do for a wincon (even though DT characters lose omniscience because characters like Gu Chensha are beyond it).

Since he's lost the former and the latter is now useless, Gu Chensha should be above him.

For 1-A, Lu Zhiyu's only wincons were Acausality (Type 5) and Omniscience. The former because he could probably interact with Gu Chensha and the latter because he would know what to do for a wincon (even though DT characters lose omniscience because characters like Gu Chensha are beyond it).

Since he's lost the former and the latter is now useless, Gu Chensha should be above him.
????
this is incon

Omniscience doesn't inherently include knowledge regarding other verses, unless it constantly "updates" with stuff like cosmic awareness or some long-ranged information analysis.

i think characters from wizard101 should be 6th place on 2-A since they stomp characters from sonic

i think characters from wizard101 should be 6th place on 2-A since they stomp characters from sonic
That was Excalibur Sonic, and Super/Hyper Sonic has better stuff than Excalibur Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back