• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that someone will say something different instead of mentioning her useless Low 1-A hax

Ok, what 5-D haxxes does he have?
Everything, except for Master Mollang and Chaos Dragon, cause they existed before the system (but it's possible that they are 5D too because they are registered in the system)

The rest of his skills originate from the system, which has demonstrated the ability to create a 5D tower. The system itself was created by two deities, and by the end of the novel, he absorbed these two deities, becoming one with the system

Everything, except for Master Mollang and Chaos Dragon, cause they existed before the system (but it's possible that they are 5D too because they are registered in the system)

The rest of his skills originate from the system, which has demonstrated the ability to create a 5D tower. The system itself was created by two deities, and by the end of the novel, he absorbed these two deities, becoming one with the system
So all his P&A is 5-D smurf hax in his 5-B key?

You know I’m wondering, why is Adam Top 1 on the Low 5-B list? Evangelion doesn’t have any passives from what I’ve seen in both the original series and End of Evangelion.

You know I’m wondering, why is Adam Top 1 on the Low 5-B list? Evangelion doesn’t have any passives from what I’ve seen in both the original series and End of Evangelion.
they have passives
the moment Adam an entire continent experienced a mini end of evangelion and they only averted it because they stopped his activation completely and not fully activate it or something

Should be noted

D&D supporters (mainly Bambu) have said in the past you could take dnd entirely off the list, as profiles are kinda bit outdated and they ain't willing nor bother to defend them for these lists.
I dunno, they should at least stay in High 6-A (Orcus got #2 in a High 6-A hax tournament on here) and 2-A (1-A fear, madness, and BFR hax)

I dunno, they should at least stay in High 6-A (Orcus got #2 in a High 6-A hax tournament on here) and 2-A (1-A fear, madness, and BFR hax)
As you wish, but note: No proper supporter will defend em. Myself only care for D&D creatures below 6-C tier. So GGs.

As you wish, but note: No proper supporter will defend em. Myself only care for D&D creatures below 6-C tier. So GGs.
I mean, when I tried doing 2-A Doom vs Vecna to see which one was stronger (before prep Doom became High 1-B), Bambu commented.

Spoilers: Doom did not take Vecna's spot.

I've added most of the requested changes. I'll remove the DnD characters from both list tomorrow as I'm tired and don't feel like doing all that extra work right now.

Also, if you're asking for a position on the list. Actually provide an argument or explanation as to why that character or verse should have the tier. The amount of times I see people just say "yeah my character/verse should have x position because of....." and just leaving me with nothing else is infuriating. Having to deal with this is already tedious enough, you goobs giving me dick all reasoning for why your character or verse should have this occupied position doesn't help with that and actively makes my desire to revise the OP less and less.

I'd like to put "Characters from Marvel Comics" at High 1-B since they've got multiple open spots.

Also, Sentry from Marvel Comics was agreed to stomp Hoopa (Low 1-A mind hax and Molecular hax goes brr) but gets stomped by Planeswalker so he should be in between them on the High 3-A list.

I ain't adding shit until you start giving actual reasons as to why they should have the position.
They have immortality type 9, Characters like celestials have Low 1-A BFR, celestial survived ultimate nullifier which can erase you across all of time (reality, which is Low 1-A), Characters like thor have High 1-A Absorption and God-blast etc

I ain't adding shit until you start giving actual reasons as to why they should have the position.
They have immortality type 9, Characters like celestials have Low 1-A BFR, celestial survived ultimate nullifier which can erase you across all of time (reality, which is Low 1-A), Characters like thor have High 1-A Absorption and God-blast etc
Don't forget Low 1-A mindhax (which High 1-B Marvel people like Odin have).

For context:
  • Xavier fought the Low 1-A Phoenix Force in a mind-battle. He nearly lost but was still almost even.
  • Moderately fed Galactus's mind laughed off telepathy from Xavier.
  • Odin mind-haxxed Galactus, who mind-haxxed him in return.

Don't forget Low 1-A mindhax (which High 1-B Marvel people like Odin have).

For context:
  • Xavier fought the Low 1-A Phoenix Force in a mind-battle. He nearly lost but was still almost even.
  • Moderately fed Galactus's mind laughed off telepathy from Xavier.
  • Odin mind-haxxed Galactus, who mind-haxxed him in return.
wait which phoenix force did Xavier mind hax?
it was agreed that the power of Phoenix force user depends on vessel to vessel and only interacting with the true one would grant similar levels of hax

I remember Cyclops and Jean Grey
but did he actually hax the True Phoenix force that is in the White hot room?

wait which phoenix force did Xavier mind hax?
it was agreed that the power of Phoenix force user depends on vessel to vessel and only interacting with the true one would grant similar levels of hax

I remember Cyclops and Jean Grey
but did he actually hax the True Phoenix force that is in the White hot room?
Dosen't matter.
True Phoenix force is High 1-A anyway.
Avatars are High 1-B to Low 1-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back