• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos vs Chinaman

Du Tian has 20 layers of power null, soul crush and paralysis. If that's not enough then look at the cultivation page and know that all those powers are the same number of layers.

Du Tian has 20 layers of power null, soul crush and paralysis. If that's not enough then look at the cultivation page and know that all those powers are the same number of layers.
Where the 20 layers come?? I see in it cultivation page about soul transformation, he just have minor CM 1 not even layered

Where the 20 layers come?? I see in it cultivation page about soul transformation, he just have minor CM 1 not even layered
It is natural for the Chinese series to have such layers because there are usually such higher hax layers differences between steps and even inside steps.

It could possibly be a layer coming from transformations but I don't know the details.

From each realm having a layer between each sub-realm.

I guess I should've clarified. The layers start from when the power is introduced. So, like, Curse Manipulation is gained in core so he'd only have...8 layers of that? And so on. But soul, power null and paralysis are there from the start.

It is natural for the Chinese series to have such layers because there are usually such higher hax layers differences between steps and even inside steps.

It could possibly be a layer coming from transformations but I don't know the details.
I know that, but i dont know how this character have that or how this verse work

From each realm having a layer between each sub-realm.

I guess I should've clarified. The layers start from when the power is introduced. So, like, Curse Manipulation is gained in core so he'd only have...8 layers of that? And so on. But soul, power null and paralysis are there from the start.
It is 4D?

Not necceserily no. Ergenverse is probably one of few that does it like that. Others generally don't have enough info for that.

It is 4D?
No. Has Anos' got his smurfery back? If so then yeah, Du's cooked.

Not necceserily no. Ergenverse is probably one of few that does it like that. Others generally don't have enough info for that.
Honestly, I remember a few other Chinese series that did this, Er gen is just the most well-known one.
Many Xianxia have layers but Ergenverse is one of the only ones where they apply unilaterally to all the powers.

Many Xianxia have layers but Ergenverse is one of the only ones where they apply unilaterally to all the powers.
Only Venuzdonoa plus the sword has immeasurable speed as well so if Du Tian can't put Anos down for good it's only a metter of time before Anos summons it.

He has Venozdonor Baseline 4D abilities [Existence Erasure, Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation Type 1]and Immeasurable Attack speed.

Speed EQ and Anos would summon it I guess before Du does something. He would go for Venozdonor in character if something is not going under his normal powers. If he can't analyse Du abilities because of powernull and layers. It would definitely results in Venozdonor usage.
Beside Anos has HGR he would just repsawn even if he gets killed by Du.

He has Venozdonor Baseline 4D abilities [Existence Erasure, Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation Type 1]and Immeasurable Attack speed.

Speed EQ and Anos would summon it I guess before Du does something. He would go for Venozdonor in character if something is not going under his normal powers. If he can't analyse Du abilities because of powernull and layers. It would definitely results in Venozdonor usage.
Beside Anos has HGR he would just repsawn even if he gets killed by Du.
Does he have passives in turn? Otherwise this is just a constant null+death+respawn loop that incaps him.

Btw, does he have resistances on a 4-D level?

Anos does have few passives such as death and fear hax if you feel his energy on top of my head

Regarding how many layers only @Tatsumi504 knows
I honestly dont? Off the top of my head...
Kid Sasha< Kid Misha's resistance< Vol 1 Sasha< Vol 1Misha's Resistance< Vol 2 Sasha< Vol 2 Misha resistance< Vol 3 Sasha< Vol 3 Misha resistance< Aisha's eyes< Mythical Era weapons< Vol 4 Sasha< Mythical Era Demons< Misha's eyes< Anos eyes.

That's it currently, could increase with more translated volumes so if Du's deconstruction does have 20 layers, Anos doesn't have the required resistance rn.
Only arguable point is the level of deconstruction (dust vs atomic), either way it seems this is a stomp

Back