• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

adding more abilities for Han soo and other heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedonar

Username Only
1. for first angel and all characters that are full entities:

Acausality (Type 2; Unlike Pedonar and other fragments, she is a complete entity; her soul is not split among the Fantasia world and cannot be found anywhere except in her own dimension. However, as a director, she is aware of everything that happens in the system)

For those who were sealed, like Pedonar, their souls exist everywhere in the world, both in the past and the present, and they all are one. And In every dimension, there is only one hero or complete entity.

(There is no scan for this but they should be opposite to those whose souls got sealed)

scan for pedonar

2. for angels and divinity users

they should get
3. more ability for Han Soo's last key, he should get all the system abilities

and he should get concept absorption for absorbing pedonar and paramael nature

affected profiles;
Kang Han Soo ; will get passive empathic and Acausality type 2
Kang Han Soo (ReBirth Saga) ; will get passive empathic and Acausality type 2 and fate manipulation
Kang Han Soo (Rewrite Saga) ; system abilities, Acausality type 2, fate manipulation and Concept absorption
Sieg (FFF-Class Trashero); Acausality type 2
Wolf (FFF-Class Trashero); Acausality type 2
Parmael; possibly Acausality type 4 with system

information type 2 removal from all god tiers

Last edited:

Acausality (Type 2; Unlike Pedonar and other fragments, she is a complete entity; her soul is not split among the Fantasia world and cannot be found anywhere except in her own dimension. However, as a director, she is aware of everything that happens in the system)
For those who were sealed, like Pedonar, their souls exist everywhere in the world, both in the past and the present, and they all are one. And In every dimension, there is only one hero or complete entity.

(There is no scan for this but they should be opposite to those whose souls got sealed)

scan for pedonar
I'm guessing this scan is the evidence for Acausality, but I think there should be one including the part where KHS time traveled. From what you have here now, it seems the First Spirit is capable of sensing her children and immediately teleporting to them, but if it's not proven to be across time, it can't really grant Acausality. I don't remember the time travel bits very well and don't know how it works. My guess was he was going to a copy of the past, but you seem to have a different interpretation which may be correct, but I don't know so I'd like a scan so I can discuss this better.
This sounds like Social Influencing, but from what I remember in the novel, it is more like Empathic Manipulation.
Why are Information Manipulation and Reality Warping here? The other abilities seem fine, though I'm iffy on Dimensional Manipulation, but these two are the ones I'm confused about the most.
Fine.
Wouldn't that be Power Absorption?

I'm guessing this scan is the evidence for Acausality, but I think there should be one including the part where KHS time traveled. From what you have here now, it seems the First Spirit is capable of sensing her children and immediately teleporting to them, but if it's not proven to be across time, it can't really grant Acausality. I don't remember the time travel bits very well and don't know how it works. My guess was he was going to a copy of the past, but you seem to have a different interpretation which may be correct, but I don't know so I'd like a scan so I can discuss this better.

This sounds like Social Influencing, but from what I remember in the novel, it is more like Empathic Manipulation.

Why are Information Manipulation and Reality Warping here? The other abilities seem fine, though I'm iffy on Dimensional Manipulation, but these two are the ones I'm confused about the most.
info cause it control the two energies darkness and light
Reality warping maybe cause they can control the world and han soo showed to amplify everything in the world, even causing the grass to reach higher levels. so maybe this is some form of reality warping

Wouldn't that be Power Absorption?
Yes but it’s conceptual

copy paste the link

the scan when he met the first spirit in past is there

The "scan for Pedonar" only mentions regression, not how it works.
and it enough. every pedonar is the original pedonar itself, he can take control of any pedonar and he can keep the memory of any version if he wanted. The death of any version doesn’t affect the main one

when han soo time traveled the same first spirit in the present exist in the same past that han soo sent

full entity doesn’t have any version of themselves

only one hero can exist per world

so in fantasia world full entity should get Acausility type 2 and fragmented souls should get Acauslity type 3 and maybe type 1 for originals

and it enough. every pedonar is the original pedonar itself, he can take control of any pedonar and he can keep the memory of any version if he wanted. The death of any version doesn’t affect the main one

when han soo time traveled the same first spirit in the present exist in the same past that han soo sent

full entity doesn’t have any version of themselves

so in fantasia world full entity should get Acausility type 2 and fragmented souls should get Acauslity type 3 and maybe type 1 for originals
and maybe type 4 for director as it was stated that they are not affected by causlity

info cause it control the two energies darkness and light
Info Type 2 is a big no, nowhere close to our standards of information manipulation neither related to it.
Reality warping maybe cause they can control the world and han soo showed to amplify everything in the world, even causing the grass to reach higher levels. so maybe this is some form of reality warping
Could be fine basing on your descriptions. But scans for this?
  • Dimensional Travel, Teleportation and Summoning (It lets users travel anywhere in Fantasia dimensions, even to worlds outside of Fantasia. It can also summon people from other worlds, which is how heroes end up in Fantasia after being kidnapped from their own worlds)
  • Fate Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (With karma, The skill works as a penalty for the repeating students because heroes didn't care if they died, due to the concept of regression. Every time they died, it would affect their story, resulting in harsher conditions at the start of their adventure and less support and appreciation from the summoner country and its population)
  • Information Analysis, Reactive Evolution, Power Bestowal (It developed the Growth System, which bestows levels, races, specializations, and skills upon heroes and other inhabitants of Fantasia. Achieving specific ranks in unique skills unlocks various variations and evolutionary possibilities within the system. Additionally, it includes automatic translation
  • Pocket Reality Manipulation, Sealing, and Soul Manipulation (Sealed more than 40 billion souls, and fragmented their souls and the world into thousands of parallel dimensions)
As idk the verse would need the scans.

Info Type 2 is a big no, nowhere close to our standards of information manipulation neither related to it.
its already in the profile

reason cause fantasia world and all skills exist bc darkness and light
and by using the system which manipulate this two energies it can add and remove any power or world…
if its still not enough then it will be removed
Could be fine basing on your descriptions. But scans for this?
As idk the verse would need the scans.
ok

reason cause fantasia world and all skills exist bc darkness and light
and by using the system which manipulate this two energies it can add and remove any power or world…
Is this Conceptual Manipulation in verse?

Okay then it will be removed and I have a question. If Character A, who can control fate and causality, is initially stated to not be affected by it (in fantasia), but at the same time, they are affected by the will of the universe, which exists outside of fantasia. The will of the universe sets upon him a curse that affects their fate and causality to be the second in everything. Then, the main character gains some power and shows that they are not affected by the will of the universe. Is this considered Acausality Type 4 or 5

(in the beginning there was only nature which is the will of universe, nature created deities and then two deities created fantasia ( pocket dimension/different world))

Okay then it will be removed and I have a question. If Character A, who can control fate and causality, is initially stated to not be affected by it (in fantasia), but at the same time, they are affected by the will of the universe, which exists outside of fantasia. The will of the universe sets upon them a curse that affects their fate and causality to be the second in everything. Then, the main character gains a some power and shows that they are not affected by the will of the universe. Is this considered Causality Type 4 or 5
First one without further context just will be resistance to fate and causality manipulation, they will of universe stuff would be just acausality 4.

scan for pedonar
Unsure about this one.

I think this is ok.

I can agree with Energy Manipulation, Creation, and Space-Time Manipulation but I can't say much regarding the other stuff since the scans presented don't seem to go into them.

I think this is ok.

Without scans, I can't properly evaluate the other stuff.

scan for pedonar

2. for angels and divinity users

they should get

affected profiles;
Kang Han Soo ; will get passive empathic and Acausality type 2
Kang Han Soo (ReBirth Saga) ; will get passive empathic and Acausality type 2
Kang Han Soo (Rewrite Saga) ; system abilities and Acausality type 2
Sieg (FFF-Class Trashero); Acausality type 2
Wolf (FFF-Class Trashero); Acausality type 2
Parmael; possibly Acausality type 4 with system

Last edited:
It took me some time to find these scans because there are more than 400 chapters to search through, and I really need to add more for karma. For now, I think it's enough
The number of souls is based on assumptions. The Fantasia planet is the same size as Saturn, and the moon is Earthsized. People inhabit both planets. So, I took the human population, multiplied it by 5, and maybe I should add another 8 billion : )

for pocket and sealing no need for a scan cause it is mentioned more the 2 times maybe in some of the profiles

Unsure about this one.

I think this is ok.

I can agree with Energy Manipulation, Creation, and Space-Time Manipulation but I can't say much regarding the other stuff since the scans presented don't seem to go into them.

I think this is ok.

Without scans, I can't properly evaluate the other stuff.
In the series, Providence is a law, and it's already accepted in the low 1-C CRT. Since the system uses darkness and light, it should get law , dimensional manipulation for creating the tower which is 5D (accepted in the low 1-C CRT too)

For acausality

In the Fantasia world, souls that are sealed or fragmented will exist in every dimensions, even in the past. All of them are one, but only the originals like Pedonar are aware and can control any fragment. The death of the fragments does not affect him.

For directors/characters that use the system, it works the same way. It only works in Fantasia, and there is only one director who can't be found anywhere except in her own dimension

And I think there's one more ability that should be added: Fate manipulation for his second key and the first key of his rewrite saga.

He already has:
Passive Supernatural Luck and Probability Manipulation (After becoming cosmic human his success rate increased from 1% to 100%, every attack is granted to hit)

Scans show various instances of supernatural luck, 100% win rate, and attacks guaranteed to land, even if they miss.

for fate manipulatio, in 11th saga the mc fought against the chaos dragon

For fate manipulation, in the 11th saga, the MC fought against the Chaos Dragon. This Chaos Dragon had a curse set on him that accelerated his time to death. During this time, the Chaos Dragon was so powerful that he destroyed the planet and killed everyone, except for Han Soo, who managed to survive for a few seconds to complete a quest. However, just as the Chaos Dragon was about to kill Han Soo, he died instantly. It's as if the curse sped up to kill him before Han Soo dies

he at-least should get possibly fate manipulation if you are unsure

This sounds like it could be a decision to make the heroes feel unique and special rather than direct evidence they can't be copied. I know during one of Han Soo's time travel escapades, the past First Hero was copied.
It took me some time to find these scans because there are more than 400 chapters to search through, and I really need to add more for karma. For now, I think it's enough
Karma is mostly Empathic Manipulation I would say. It decreases one's credibility, fame, favor, and reputation at rank C (see 296), all of which I would say fall under that power. It can go up to SSS rank as said in 313, but we don't know the effects at that level. Karma can be negated somewhat by other Empathic Manipulation like Reputation (see 360).
This isn't me disagreeing or anything, I'm just providing examples.

This sounds like it could be a decision to make the heroes feel unique and special rather than direct evidence they can't be copied. I know during one of Han Soo's time travel escapades, the past First Hero was copied.
they are not the same, cause it was data. just like Han Soo's alter ego that ssosia created, if I'm not mistaken in the same saga she said something about the difference between fragments and full entity
Karma is mostly Empathic Manipulation I would say. It decreases one's credibility, fame, favor, and reputation at rank C (see 296), all of which I would say fall under that power. It can go up to SSS rank as said in 313, but we don't know the effects at that level.
yes but as we know every parallel word has the same script and characters

manipulating or changing the script toward the hero is part of fate manipulation even if it was something simple possibly its plot and not just fate
Karma can be negated somewhat by other Empathic Manipulation like Reputation (see 360).
This isn't me disagreeing or anything, I'm just providing examples.
it can be negated with any hero ability

ssosia just created a counter ability of the karma

What we know so far is that Ssosia created the world using darkness and light. The world is like a supercomputer, and Ssosia programmed everything in it, including the scripted story of the hero and demon king. Some souls are created by the system, some from data of deceased souls, and some are sealed souls. No one remembers their past life; they only recall the roles assigned by the director. Every parallel world has the same script unless it was changed, like the 11th saga, how it changed from demon king to five disaster.

Regarding karma:
In a world without karma, people will respect the hero.
In a world with karma, people will start to disrespect the hero, abilities like charm will be harder to affect, and the journey to obtain holy swords and kill the demon king becomes harder to almost impossible.

I believe karma should be plot manipulation, and the system itself should have plot even without karma, since everything is scripted, and souls are assigned roles.

I believe karma should be plot manipulation, and the system itself should have plot even without karma, since everything is scripted, and souls are assigned roles.
I still believe it isn't Plot Manipulation and that the system and Karma are other abilities. Controlling one's destiny is typically Fate Manipulation and Karma is mostly Empathic Manipulation. Assigning roles to souls could be seen as a form of Soul Manipulation and the part of ensuring they don't remember past lives could be Memory Manipulation. One doesn't need to control the plot to force people to act a particular way.

I still believe it isn't Plot Manipulation and that the system and Karma are other abilities. Controlling one's destiny is typically Fate Manipulation and Karma is mostly Empathic Manipulation. Assigning roles to souls could be seen as a form of Soul Manipulation and the part of ensuring they don't remember past lives could be Memory Manipulation. One doesn't need to control the plot to force people to act a particular way.
🗿

Conclusion:

Divinity users and angels should get ;
System user and Rewrite saga han soo will get;

han soo will also get ;

• Concept Absorption (Absorbed the essence of paramael and pedonar) # It is already in the profile but I will change absorption to concept absorption only
  • Fate manipulation for his rebirth and rewrite

For Full entities ;

• Acaulity type 2

finally removal of information type 2

Last edited:
Conclusion:

Divinity users and angels should get ;
System user and Rewrite saga han soo will get;

han soo will also get ;

• Concept Absorption (Absorbed the essence of paramael and pedonar) # It is already in the profile but I will change absorption to concept absorption only
  • Fate manipulation for his rebirth and rewrite

For Full entities ;

• Acaulity type 2

finally removal of information type 2
I already agreed with this so seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back