• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have to make a CRT giving Anos and Graham Acasuality type 5 first because according to your side that is something their Transduality would encompass, and by proxy would have it if it was legitimate for Acausality type 5
My assumption in that thread is based on the highest possible interpretation and somewhat NLF so it is not necessarily true, if anything I would disagree with that NLF idea instead but I have no idea what are the limitations in our wiki so I just go with the definition of a perfectly transdual character.

Plus I'm not really interested in the matter, I just want this thread to not be derailed so I don't make CRT

Removed ES from 1-A

Removed Jeffries from Unknown

Added Qin Yu to the 5th placement of 3-A

Need more in depth explanation/arguments on what placement the E.S characters should go.

@Setsuna_tenma You'd need to give me more evidence/more in depth explanations on why they shouldn't hold those placement since you're currently just telling me a bunch of shit without giving evidence for those claims.

I'm not knowledgeable on SCP so i have no idea what you're saying is true or not true, all i can do is go off the profiles and the profiles seem to indicate that these characters have High 1-A Plot Manipulation which is above anything the other characters below them have.

You need to prove why Gerald shit isn't C.A since going off his profile that's never stated nor even implied.

The Administrator only has 1-A hax's compared to the other SCP characters who're in that tier who have High 1-A hax's, that's why they hold two different placements in the tier.

Administrator is still in scp. It doesn't make sense for him to not get get merged even if he has inferior hax by that logic Elder Scrolls would also need to be sperate and other verses in the list.

The plot hax is not a I win hax lime Unwritten gilgamesh if it was then the scp guys would have won all their encounters in Verse.

@Setsuna_tenma You'd need to give me more evidence/more in depth explanations on why they shouldn't hold those placement since you're currently just telling me a bunch of shit without giving evidence for those claims.

I'm not knowledgeable on SCP so i have no idea what you're saying is true or not true, all i can do is go off the profiles and the profiles seem to indicate that these characters have High 1-A Plot Manipulation which is above anything the other characters below them have.

You need to prove why Gerald shit isn't C.A since going off his profile that's never stated nor even implied.

The Administrator only has 1-A hax's compared to the other SCP characters who're in that tier who have High 1-A hax's, that's why they hold two different placements in the tier.
The plot hax is not actually relevant when it comes to this list, at best it's defensive, otherwise, anything else would require outside help from Swann.

Same as above, and for barker, it is because rather than it just being, there, the plot hax can actually do other shit than let them live a little bit longer when up against an opponent

That shouldn't matter for it being split, they are all from the same verse, and as such should be merged

The op no longer updates the list.
🗿

Homie read the OP.

I updated it yesterday.
Eh...so...why hasn't like the tier 1 section of the list unchanged?
It has?

1-C has seen multiple changes and additions (with characters like Shallow Vernal, Sun Wukong and Yang Qi being added)

High 1-C saw Sun Wukong being added to the 3rd placement.

1-B saw the Umineko characters getting downgrade a couple placements given the "recent" downgrade that wen't through.

High 1-B had the I/O characters added to the 5th placement.

Low 1-A had the Downstreamers added to the 5th placement after their severe downgrade.

1-A had the Elder Scrolls characters removed given their recent upgrades.

High 1-A had SCP 3812 taking the 1st placement from The Leviathan after they had their massive upgrades.

There's multiple other removements, placement changes and additions that have happened in the Tier 1 section of the list that i didn't mention.

You just haven't seen these things happen, doesn't mean they haven't happened.

🗿

Homie read the OP.

I updated it yesterday.

It has?

1-C has seen multiple changes and additions (with characters like Shallow Vernal, Sun Wukong and Yang Qi being added)

High 1-C saw Sun Wukong being added to the 3rd placement.

1-B saw the Umineko characters getting downgrade a couple placements given the "recent" downgrade that wen't through.

High 1-B had the I/O characters added to the 5th placement.

Low 1-A had the Downstreamers added to the 5th placement after their severe downgrade.

1-A had the Elder Scrolls characters removed given their recent upgrades.

High 1-A had SCP 3812 taking the 1st placement from The Leviathan after they had their massive upgrades.

There's multiple other removements, placement changes and additions that have happened in the Tier 1 section of the list that i didn't mention.

You just haven't seen these things happen, doesn't mean they haven't happened.
I see, I was very unaware, but Wukong is no longer applicable to the High 1C list as he is only 10D in comparison to the other 11Ds

Reinhard no longer has a 7A key.

Wukong would eventually use his BFR on Dante since the match would last for a very long time, Dante has no wincon while Wukong has that 1 wincon that would take awhile to achieve

Reinhard no longer has a 7A key.
Removed.

Wukong would eventually use his BFR on Dante since the match would last for a very long time, Dante has no wincon while Wukong has that 1 wincon that would take awhile to achieve
This was already debated on previously within the past pages and it was concluded to be a incon.

If you wan't to have just Wukong at the 1st placement you need to create a match for it.

They can comfortably take 3rd spot for now via Lords of Change Magic + 5D resistances + Power Null Aura and Belakor's Potent Intangibility + Combat Skill. I'm not so sure about D honestly although I just don't know enough about D to be confident about taking them. We can come back to it anyway after cosmology revisions where they'll be able to surpass the two others on this list easily

no, he is like the Top 15 in the best of case, but my point is that she gets Stomped by any passive or Smurf character with the necessary speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back