• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added her to the free placement of 3-A.

Alice for a spot in 5C-5B. She can become Low 1C in combat
Lol, you are quick, i was just about to post that, but yea Kuro should be there too due to 5-D smurf hax and resistances.

So "Characters from Isekai at Peace".
Added them to the free placement of 5-B.

1st Placement for 5-C needs a match and so does any higher placements in 5-B aswell.

Destiny doesn't have a single 8-B Character from what I can see, just thought I should bring that up.
Removed.

It was discussed on the last page but Kozilek kills Hoopa passively before he can summon the Creation Trio.
Should it just be "Characters from Magic The Gathering" since the Planeswalker is also in that tier?

Or doesn't he have the same/similar win-con to Kozilek that makes him lose to Hoopa?

Should it just be "Characters from Magic The Gathering" since the Planeswalker is also in that tier?

Or doesn't he have the same/similar win-con to Kozilek that makes him lose to Hoopa?
Ya, Hoopa gets killed if he can't summon at Infinite Speed and if he does then THe Planeswalker summons Ur-Dragon who is Low 1-C.

why is the scp chick 1st in 1A and 10C The plot hax is not that powerful its defensive and make them in favourable outcome.

same with dr clef.

Dr gerald shouldn`t be in 10B only barker should be, his plot hax is actually combat applicable. Same with bright

and why is the adminstrator 3rd 10A Just merge him into 2nd. 2nd and 3rd are scp. Just merge them

why is the scp chick 1st in 1A and 10C The plot hax is not that powerful its defensive and make them in favourable outcome.

same with dr clef.

Dr gerald shouldn`t be in 10B only barker should be, his plot hax is actually combat applicable. Same with bright

and why is the adminstrator 3rd 10A Just merge him into 2nd. 2nd and 3rd are scp. Just merge them

Anos Voldigoad for 4th 2-A. He can now affect TD 2 and with that Acausality type 5. Not to mention his source is also TD2. As far as i know Jonh doesn't get the chance to use his 1-A hax and now that he can affect Madoka she can't do much against him powernulling the shit out of her, not to mantion she can't affect his source now.

Coming back to this, I remembered someone saying that John's retcon powers work on Type 5 Acausals (at least in one VS Thread) and I remember John using the Retcon Powers quite a bit in the epilogues so it's not really out of character (although some stuff is, I.E BFR, Precog, and "The Black")

Also don't you usually have to be a Type 5 Acausal yourself to interact with another Type 5 Acausal?

Last edited:
If that is so about Jonh then he should be above Madoka, tho for Anos case if it isn't his first move then he kinda gets wrecked Anos always goes for concept destruction and i don't see any resistance to it on his profile

Not really just need feats, tho Anos source is TD 2.

Last edited:
Anos Voldigoad for 4th 2-A. He can now affect TD 2 and with that Acausality type 5. Not to mention his source is also TD2. As far as i know Jonh doesn't get the chance to use his 1-A hax and now that he can affect Madoka she can't do much against him powernulling the shit out of her, not to mantion she can't affect his source now.
explain to me, who he interacts with that has type 5 aca

Instead of arguing here you can just make a CRT to add TD 2=Acau 5 or NEP 2 in the page, because for now that standard comes from nowhere.

It isnt, cause and effect arent really dualities, they are only as such when the verse calls it out to be so, hell even W101 a verse with more explicit transduality doesn't have aca type 5 and cant affect it after the whole, type 1 concepts cant affect aca type 5 anymore stuff

Causality is literally composed of the cause and the effect, they are not opposites, they are past, and present, one follows the other, they do not exhibit traits that things that are, as you claim, are polar opposites, a question and its answer are not opposites neither are solids and fluids

Going by oxford definition, the opposite of cause is effect and vice-versa. A quick google search shows this.

And like I said before, Order of Causality is a thing in the verse.

Last edited:
It wasn't accepted, what happened was that Agnaa initially said no, that wasn't the case. Then a user posted another thread where the same question was asked.

That thread only had a few non-staff/non-knowledgeable members say that was the case, and Agnaa relented under the presumption that it was knowledgeable users who actually accepted it.

Going by oxford definition, the opposite of cause is effect and vice-versa. A quick google search shows this.

And like I said before, Order of Causality is a thing in the verse.
Why are you using Oxford to argue metaphysics and even then, Oxford uses the literal meanings when it comes to antonyms in my experience, hot and cold aren't opposites they are different measures on the same scale, the only thing that could be called an actual opposite to any heat is AZ

Casualty encompasses both cause and effect however so that doesn't exactly work, in fact, it is why causality manipulation can be gotten for affecting either cause or effect
For the love of god either making CRT or showing accepted CRT here cuz this will not go anywhere
You would have to make a CRT giving Anos and Graham Acasuality type 5 first because according to your side that is something their Transduality would encompass, and by proxy would have it if it was legitimate for Acausality type 5

And in addition what Every had said, Agnaa did not agree, they said no orignally but relented thinking that it was an already accepted proposal by people who understand the topic well after the other thread was posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back