• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. He doesn`t open with sealing. He can only use it one time and he is determined to use it on the brother death
Wouldn't SBA (Character will make attempt to win) override that though? After all Brothers Death are not involved in this in a meaningful way and the match instantly ends the moment he throws his bag

Also, interesting he doesn't have Immeasurable attack speed for being capable of capturing Brothers Death

Aight. Sounds like a spot then. D has 5D plot hax right? Or does the plot hax only works on what is within the narrative of the akashic record which is 5D

Captain's Profile has been updated

6-A he easily takes 2nd spot since No one has 5D hax to overcome his fate hax which can kill Conceptually or stamp them in history preventing them from existing in present and future
5-A probably needs a match since Blazblue is also fairly haxed and 5D
4-C a match is also probably needed but regardless he easily takes 4th spot
4-A What does Ergenverse 4-A character have?
2-B Arceus match.... wait I can use Bahamut in 2-B

6-A he easily takes 2nd spot since No one has 5D hax to overcome his fate hax which can kill Conceptually or stamp them in history preventing them from existing in present and future
5-A probably needs a match since Blazblue is also fairly haxed and 5D
4-C a match is also probably needed but regardless he easily takes 4th spot
4-A What does Ergenverse 4-A character have?
2-B Arceus match.... wait I can use Bahamut in 2-B
wanna make him vs arale or dante 💀

Shouldn't Nicol Bolas be above them then?
....You do realise that "He has 69-D hax!!!" isn't an insta-win right? The characters at that level had passives that Bolas didn't resist and he got creamed as a result. If any revisions changed this, I dunno.

That aside, they have 28 layer 3-dimensional hax and passive power-null/soul-hax/law-hax/paralysis down to the mind and soul. Range is interstellar.

....You do realise that "He has 69-D hax!!!" isn't an insta-win right? The characters at that level had passives that Bolas didn't resist and he got creamed as a result. If any revisions changed this, I dunno.

That aside, they have 28 layer 3-dimensional hax and passive power-null/soul-hax/law-hax/paralysis down to the mind and soul. Range is interstellar.
true pelinal should be lower due to that. He doesn`t have the soul/mind resistance to deal with ergen characters.

Oh, in that case Nicol Bolas should take their spot. Only reason I didn't have him do so before was because I thought they had some 5D crap.

Actually, MTG in general should take that spot, since Nicol Bolas alongside all the Eldrazi could beat them if they're only relying on Power Null, Soul Hax, Law Hax, and Paralysis of Mind & Soul.

Last edited:

Do he have cm type 1? Rimuru AE is based on type 1 concepts

Also what does characters from get backers have for them to be 2nd?

Do he have cm type 1? Rimuru AE is based on type 1 concepts

Also what does characters from get backers have for them to be 2nd?
He can affect providence. Which are type 1 concept so yes specially with Bahamut who can completely erase it and neg another power capable of erasing it. Idk how to deal with high godly regen but possible to incap although i have to check his incap options

As for Pelinal yeah it has be said many times that pelinal should be lower cause of passives. If bolas has passive he should be above it or Chen be above then bolas and ergen

Oh, in that case Nicol Bolas should take their spot. Only reason I didn't have him do so before was because I thought they had some 5D crap.

Actually, MTG in general should take that spot, since Nicol Bolas alongside all the Eldrazi could beat them if they're only relying on Power Null, Soul Hax, Law Hax, and Paralysis of Mind & Soul.
Not only that but can you give me a run-down of what resistances the MtG dudes have?

true pelinal should be lower due to that. He doesn`t have the soul/mind resistance to deal with ergen characters.
Yeah, I've always wondered about him. Does he have any sort of 1-A resistance that'd stop passive soul destruction or law-hax? if not then he should be below MtG and Ergenverse if the former have passives as well.

With that said whats the difference between Ynnead and Emperor if mankind to warrant them taking 2spot
Ynnead is a smurf of a being more powerful than The Emperor of Mankind's true form. Other than that, idk. Prolly @DaReaperMan or another supporter can weigh in.

Not that it really matters much since I heard the Emperor might lose Tier 4.

Well i guess we can wait for that before restructuring ranking. There are some overlooked candidates and a obsolete characters in position

Not only that but can you give me a run-down of what resistances the MtG dudes have?

Yeah, I've always wondered about him. Does he have any sort of 1-A resistance that'd stop passive soul destruction or law-hax? if not then he should be below MtG and Ergenverse if the former have passives as well.
No he doesn't have any of those.

Uh, Planck, do you know how fast and how Wang Lin uses his Karma stuff
For his Ascendant key? His opening move and it's basically described as blanket control over cause and effect, with the added side effect of trapping anyone caught in his domain within a cycle of causality he cannot escape from even if WL dies. That and it scales above other karma users ability to erase people via cause and effect.

Honestly, Wang Lin (like a good chunk of the MCs) is in need of revisions that I'm still working on.

For his Ascendant key? His opening move and it's basically described as blanket control over cause and effect, with the added side effect of trapping anyone caught in his domain within a cycle of causality he cannot escape from even if WL dies. That and it scales above other karma users ability to erase people via cause and effect.
Nice, honestly then it prolly should just solidify their slot given karma, and karma stuff should be 1-A, unless we want to say that Little Treasure's karma cut potency wouldn't scale to other uses of karma (even though that doesn't make sense for a couple of reasons unless something has slipped my memory)
Honestly, Wang Lin (like a good chunk of the MCs) is in need of revisions that I'm still working on.
Planck being based as usual

Nice, honestly then it prolly should just solidify their slot given karma, and karma stuff should be 1-A, unless we want to say that Little Treasure's karma cut potency wouldn't scale to other uses of karma (even though that doesn't make sense for a couple of reasons unless something has slipped my memory)
Little Treasure's karma cut can neg Allheaven IIRC and I don't think WL is doing that. That, and I plan to revise the cosmology of the verse some time so it may change. Still Tier 1 but likely lower. Though, karma is sorta weird seeing as it has no limit to its range even in-verse.

As for MC revisions, Bai Xiaochun's 1st profile is done and will be updated soon. His 2nd profile will likely be done over the course of the week. Then I'll work on Wang Lin.

As for MC revisions, Bai Xiaochun's 1st profile is done and will be updated soon. His 2nd profile will likely be done over the course of the week. Then I'll work on Wang Lin.
AIght, hopefully i will be able to help in the process if i reach far enough in RI

Ynnead is a smurf of a being more powerful than The Emperor of Mankind's true form. Other than that, idk. Prolly @DaReaperMan or another supporter can weigh in.

So Ynnead vs Emprah?

Easy, Ynnead got ****** by Ahzek Ahriman, Emprah is a way stronger psyker than Ahriman.

from what I remember, those who fight inside the eye of Terror and similar places (Behold the vengeful spirit) were going to stay with Tier 4

Thanks for that. So far, the only thing that the Ergenverse cultivators have that isn't here is Fate Manipulation. Do they have any passives or nah?
The Eldrazi do, they passively;
  • Devour any energy that is sent their way, mana energy, life energy, spell energy, or natural energy.
  • They have reactive evolution, any type of magic that works against them or a weakness that is discovered against them disappears quickly with their adaption being stated to have no limits. (Bit NLF but you get the idea)
  • They passively absorb one's body, mind and spells as you attempt to use them causing that to fail.
  • Their presence can disintegrate your mind.
  • Their presence shatters your mind.
  • Their presence causes you to feel, pain, confusion, panic and despair all at once.
  • Their presence poisonous you.
  • Their presence causes you to stop breathing to the point you pass out.
  • Their presence causes your thoughts to become muddled, transforms emotions, and inverts loyalties.
  • Their presence can make you banish forethought, question your own methods and forget your purpose.
  • Their presence changes the meaning of everything, warps reality & dissects reality, distorts perception, making reality impossible to discern. It also tears away at the layers of reality.
  • Their presence twists powers in violation to their own laws.
  • Their presence can transform you into an entirely different creature.
  • Their presence can cause parts of your body to disappear, other parts to be sheered into a square, or make you float untethered to the ground or reality.
  • Their presence causes gravitational distortions effecting even magic.
  • Their presence alters the laws of nature.
  • Their presence can generate smells that makes one want to die and causes life around them to be reduced to sludge.
  • Their presence drains one's psyche and spreads disease.
  • Their presence warps life and corrupts it into a part of them.

If all of this is 5-D then I guess they can take the spot from Ergenverse dudes.

Huh. So, what smurfery does it have beyond being an avatar of a 1-A?
Ynnead is not exactly a character I'm truly knowledgeable on, and her profile sucks anyway, but yeah, Emprah is a far better choice for the spot anyways, since he actually throws 1-A hax and precog and the like immediately in-character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back