• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain's Profile has been updated

6-A he easily takes 2nd spot since No one has 5D hax to overcome his fate hax which can kill Conceptually or stamp them in history preventing them from existing in present and future
Do he have cm type 1? Rimuru AE is based on type 1 concepts
He can affect providence. Which are type 1 concept so yes specially with Bahamut who can completely erase it and neg another power capable of erasing it. Idk how to deal with high godly regen but possible to incap although i have to check his incap options
Also, his ability to stamp someone into the past could possibly just incap Rimuru in the past forever without needing to kill him since it works on 5D beings
bump

A'ight how did Oryx resist immortal neg 1-9 and high godly regen neg which are low 1-A from Stikua?
Sword Logic. All he needs to do is smack Stikua once, atomize his ass, and suddenly Oryx has everything Stikua has and resists it.

Also the fact that Oryx gets his very own Stikua from Taking, which he spams

Also Caliborn has passive 1-A plot hax that basically is saying "I win", so no way in hell is Stikua getting past him

Sword Logic. All he needs to do is smack Stikua once, atomize his ass, and suddenly Oryx has everything Stikua has and resists it.

Also the fact that Oryx gets his very own Stikua from Taking, which he spams
Is sword logic that potent toward low 1-A hax?
Isn't that a bit....NLFish?

Is sword logic that potent toward low 1-A hax?
Isn't that a bit....NLFish?
Sword Logic is the entire reason Oryx has taking to begin with, it is straight up Low 1-A and connected to the darkness. Keep in mind though, quite literally nobody else has Low 1-A abilities off of Sword Logic, that's just Oryx being ahead of the curve.
Stikua is beyond plot, you can found it explanation in verse page.
Is he simply immune to plot hax or does he just resist it?

Also I forgot Caliborn also has Fate, probability, and causality hax in his repertoire of passive 1-A "I win" bullshit lol

If I remember correctly, in the Verse of Caliborn there was a chain of Narratives, in the same style as Magi, where one narrative transcends another.

Sword Logic is the entire reason Oryx has taking to begin with, it is straight up Low 1-A and connected to the darkness. Keep in mind though, quite literally nobody else has Low 1-A abilities off of Sword Logic, that's just Oryx being ahead of the curve.

Is he simply immune to plot hax or does he just resist it?
Then, can he affect ae type 1?
He beyond reality and unreality.

I'm pretty sure things like the darkness are AE 1 like that? You'd probably have to pull the local Destiny Lore Nerd known as @WHYNAUT to answer that 100%

Cause Homestuck profiles haven't had love in a long time lol
Did he affect darkness to the extent of destroying it? Because with his low 1-A dura he can just getting stronger the more Oryx try to copy him.

Did he affect darkness to the extent of destroying it? Because with his low 1-A dura he can just getting stronger the more Oryx try to copy him.
Taking is basically using the darkness itself to do like 15 different hax including a bunch of dura neg all with enough layers to make 99% of Chinamen jealous

Sword Logic layers. Infinite of them. Have fun~

Yes that's part of the reason why Oryx is such a pain to fight lol
Read at source form section, it is also infinitely LOW 1-A

Read at source form section, it is also infinitely LOW 1-A
So it's still effected by layers then, nice, Oryx takes.

How the hell oryx take? WHEN THE SWORD LOGIC ITSELF IS INFINITELY LAYERED 1-A?
Ya know what? scratch that, what the hell is the explanations for sword logic being INFINITELY LOW 1-A?
I have this lovely song for you!
🎶Sword Logic is purely PnA it is in no way Attaaaack poooooteeeeencyyyyyyyy!🎶

Outside of that Oryx and his kin farmed the **** out of Sword Logic repeatedly for an infinite amount of time, hence the infinite layers

Outside of that Oryx and his kin farmed the **** out of Sword Logic repeatedly for an infinite amount of time, hence the infinite layers
That the reasoning?....... I feel disappointed i thought it will be cooler.
You are not pulling thing from your ass aren't you? Because the fu**ing verse page doesn't even have any explanations and sword logic didn't even have tier.
How did Oryx take when Stikua resist? Infinitely?

Why the hell infinite times equal to infinite layers?

That the reasoning?....... I feel disappointed i thought it will be cooler.
You are not pulling thing from your ass aren't you? Because the fu**ing verse page doesn't even have any explanations and sword logic didn't even have tier.
How did Oryx take when Stikua resist? Infinitely?
Purge your throughts of "Sword Logic and taking must be AP", like, it's dumb lol

It's hax, it doesn't have AP, that's why Oryx isn't Low 1-A lol

I dunno man, what your staying for Stikua sounds a whole lot like AP! Cause like, that's what you've been throwing at me, AP.
Why the hell infinite times equal to infinite layers?
Infinite times is just AP and layers is just hax?

Purge your throughts of "Sword Logic and taking must be AP", like, it's dumb lol

It's hax, it doesn't have AP, that's why Oryx isn't Low 1-A lol

I dunno man, what your staying for Stikua sounds a whole lot like AP! Cause like, that's what you've been throwing at me, AP.

Infinite times is just AP and layers is just hax?
It is not the fricking AP that i care it is TIER.
Now listen, Stikua resist Oryk take, since both source form and sword logic are infinitely Low 1-A plus his infinitely Low 1-A dura. Why did you think Oryx take Stikua?
Also, explanations for the verse page are lacki- no, it doesn't even exist and sword logic dont even have a tier, so where did you think Sword logic is low 1-A?
I thought the low dimensional game is at best onlt low 1-A
Creator is 1-A

It is not the fricking AP that i care it is TIER.
Now listen, Stikua resist Oryk take, since both source form and sword logic are infinitely Low 1-A plus his infinitely Low 1-A dura. Why did you think Oryx take Stikua?
Also, explanations for the verse page are lacki- no, it doesn't even exist and sword logic dont even have a tier, so where did you think Sword logic is low 1-A?

Creator is 1-A
Hush, hush, it's okay, it doesn't matter that Stikua is infinitely Low 1-A, because Low 1-A hax can still effect him, he needs layers of resistances to do this

Ah my friend, Oryx is the only character in the verse that has Low 1-A sword logic due to his taking(which is Sword Logic) coming from the Darkness itself,

It's already been explained earlier in the page, the Darkness is Low 1-A, Oryx gets his sword logic from the darkness.

And watch this! You seem to need to take a breather!

Hush, hush, it's okay, it doesn't matter that Stikua is infinitely Low 1-A, because Low 1-A hax can still effect him, he needs layers of resistances to do this

Ah my friend, Oryx is the only character in the verse that has Low 1-A sword logic due to his taking(which is Sword Logic) coming from the Darkness itself,

It's already been explained earlier in the page, the Darkness is Low 1-A, Oryx gets his sword logic from the darkness.

And watch this! You seem to need to take a breather!

The explanations why they are infinitely low 1-A doesn't exist in verse page.
And yes, Stikua have infinitely low 1-A resistance again another gods.

The explanations why they are infinitely low 1-A doesn't exist in verse page.
And yes, Stikua have infinitely low 1-A resistance again another gods.
I have a question for you, is this "infinitely Low 1-A" AP or infinite layers of hax, he requires the ladder to deal with Taking.

See above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back