• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current tiering system is good enough as it is. Why the hell are we thinking about this new system nonsense? So that some verses which accidently uses something vague shit like apophatic theology can be wanked to outshine verses with far bigger and well detailed cosmologies like SCP/Self reference engine?

The current tiering system is good enough as it is. Why the hell are we thinking about this new system nonsense? So that some verses which accidently uses something vague shit like apophatic theology can be wanked to outshine verses with far bigger and well detailed cosmologies like SCP/Self reference engine?
I think the only verse capable of reaching tier 0 with apophatic theology would be fate

Using Apophatic Theology is like using Platonic Concepts or String Theory, it can be vague. The tiering system is fine as is.

I also think it's better to rank characters using actual quantifiable information like the amount of stuff they can destroy rather than giving a default level to vague concepts.
I don't see why apophatic theology would necessarily give such a level and not other concepts like omnipotence or absolute infinity with the same idea.

I also think it's better to rank characters using actual quantifiable information like the amount of stuff they can destroy rather than giving a default level to vague concepts.
I don't see why apophatic theology would necessarily give such a level and not other concepts like omnipotence or absolute infinity with the same idea.
so that some verses favoured can have higher tiering compared to other verses with far bigger cosmology. This is why i don't debate in this wikia and rather just hang out here.

so that some verses favoured can have higher tiering compared to other verses with far bigger cosmology. This is why i don't debate in this wikia and rather just hang out here.
You missed a point, he meant it is better to rank verses with detailed cosmology descriptions rather than characters with one vague statement and two and get the same tiering as others.

Also, he actually is right tho, why to give tiers to Apopathic theology verses that have scarcely any info on any tier? If we did this, why not give tiers to verses that mentioned absolute infinity, omnipotence, and the transcending concept of time and space, involving religions like Buddhism, Multiverse types (type 4 is literally an easy way to get 1-B and higher up to boundless), and then you have this concept that Saitama mentioned MWI (Many-worlds interpretation; that can get him to high 1-B)

This unit for a spot in 7-C?

This unit for a spot in 7-C?
he is already 5th 7C

Remove Yang from 1-C. He is 5-D now.
Remove Leaf Dao-Denier for the same reason in 3-A. Xue Ying can come back with his 6-D under Ji Ning.
Remove Sage Monarch characters from 4-C and place them at second place.

Last edited:
I think Yhwach could be like, fourth in the 4-C (yeah he got downgraded from 4-B, and I don't think he would be worthy of High 4-C) spot if the spots get switched around, Hosuke Sharaku doesn't have any hax that would really do anything to Yhwach with his 2-A Precog & Fate Hax

Maybe Aizen for a spot in Low 4-C? Characters like Sonic just get Soul Crushed (sadly), could even beat Metroid as Bleach soul crush is multiple layers to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back