• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm? How so?
Well, he has plenty of ways to Incon Sun Wukong; Telekinesis on a Stellar Level way beyond Sun Wukongs lifting strength, Sealing that can seal 2-A beings which Sun can't do anything about, BFR Sun Wukong to another Plane of Existence and Attack Reflection that works on damage in general and hax like EE, Instant Death, etc.

And if you include his Test of Metal Key he would have Time Travel & Timeline BFR, Probability Manipulation, Time Forceshields and Duplication.

Outside of that Sun Wukong wouldn't even be able to touch Bolas since he can remove himself a half step from reality making him impossible to interact with, which is different than Nonexistence before you ask.

Well, he has plenty of ways to Incon Sun Wukong; Telekinesis on a Stellar Level way beyond Sun Wukongs lifting strength, Sealing that can seal 2-A beings which Sun can't do anything about, BFR Sun Wukong to another Plane of Existence and Attack Reflection that works on damage in general and hax like EE, Instant Death, etc.

And if you include his Test of Metal Key he would have Time Travel & Timeline BFR, Probability Manipulation, Time Forceshields and Duplication.

Outside of that Sun Wukong wouldn't even be able to touch Bolas since he can remove himself a half step from reality making him impossible to interact with, which is different than Nonexistence before you ask.
Ooo, I see.

Does anyone have a problem with Bael taking the 3rd placement of 8-A from Liliana via resisting most of her abilities on a 9-D level while also having hax's that Liliana doesn't resist like 9-D Soul Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation?
I don’t think they’ve got resistance to mind (as in the metaphysical aspect) damage? Their mind resistance seem to be traditional “mind-****” based.

Shouldn't 682 be tied with 3812 on 1-A? It is on the same level as it and possessed way more abilities.

what kind of passives does they* have? Does he resist things like BFR, Perception/Sense Manipulation, Causality Manipulation? just curious is all
it depends most don`t have passives The only acasual one in 3C is the eaters. Mind stuff won`t affect digimon they have 5D resistances. Some have dimensional travel.

After reading the profiles i believe Characters from Digimon should comfortably take the 2nd placement of 3-C but the 1st placement will definitely require a match to be made for it.

Does anyone have a problem with Es taking Obsidian's 4th placement at 9-A?

She resists Obsidian's main win-con while Es has 5-D hax's and the capabilities of interacting with their NEP.

Can someone with NEP natire 1 still be forzen in causality? I was reading it and it said "Spiritual nonexistence." Can their physical body be frozen with a causality pause? Also is piedmons "NEP aspects" only to his "nonexistent" soul? he only has nature 1 listed

NEP nature 1 means they already do not possess physical body or having a physical body is irrelevant to them
having no soul means their souls cannot interact
whats only left is then the concept that is necessary for their existence (Concept of You) and Information.

how exactly is Frozen in causality working? because even if he is NEP he still needs causality to interact with things so he definitely will possess causality

NEP nature 1 means they already do not possess physical body or having a physical body is irrelevant to them
having no soul means their souls cannot interact
whats only left is then the concept that is necessary for their existence (Concept of You) and Information.

how exactly is Frozen in causality working? because even if he is NEP he still needs causality to interact with things so he definitely will possess causality
i was just confused on how NEP nature 1 worked becuase it appears to refer only to having "a nonexistent soul" from what i read

Then till the revisions are done, no nomination for them shall be done, as it will be once again done after the revision which will only be useless to do it now.

I could be wrong, but I feel Virgo Shaka of Saint Seiya could get up to 4th in 3-C. With his Tenbu Horin. He can freeze the laws of causality. It's law Manipulation over causality, and I don't see resistance to that on Odin, Uriel, or write queen, but uriel had a lot of stuff on his profile that made it hard to read on my phone so I could have missed it.

will say its very possible i missed something when reading the profiles too.

late comment don't feel like editing the above quotes lol.

Im not seeing resistance to law manipulation on DS either|

Edit: this acts as an incap and acts like a sort of sealing. after their incapped by the laws of causality being frozen over hed take away all 6 senses. the 6th sense being the entirety of the intangible mind (aka consciousness), along with the physical brain. the first 5 + the brain part being destroyed is biological based sense manipulation so regeneration can probably stop that. but still that law manipulation looks like an issue.

Edit 2: Odin doesnt' have resistance to BFR from what i can see (again i could miss that) which is something Virgo Shaka can do, and it doesn't look like he has resistance to mind manipulation so his mind could be destroyed or trapped in a labyrinth of illusions. In addition to that, it looks like he can be paralyzed too through a supernatural means further incapping him

Edit 3: just saw that White Queen has Acausality and resistance to causality manipulation but lacks resistance to BFR

Edit 4: on top of that Virgo Shaka can power up his durability and AP to Tier 2 nigh-instantly

Edit 5: it doesn't look like uriel can resist supernatural paralyzation either which would be an additional incap shaka could do

Edit 6: white queen can also be incapped through paralyzation from the way her profile looks. Also Low-Mid says "Limited brain damage" and Shaka is doing a bit more than that. So i don't think her regeneration will help with Sense removal, or brain destruction. She would also struggle to get close to him with his passive heat/aura which will ultimately just incinerate her.

Last edited:

About this being #1 in 8-A... it doesn't have a resistance to Plot Manipulation. Or many hax in general. Caliborn trashes it very hard or at the very least incons it. So does Archaon.

Yes, I said that it would get a place, not that It was number one, the Dragon Slayer have an absurd defense and a "decent" offensive capacity but that does not mean that it cannot be held in a way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back