• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't penilal be lower in 4A? He doesn't have major resistances and doesn't start with madness. He only starts it against elves and people he hates. The other 4As passives could just screw him over.

No verse on the wiki is or has been anywhere near the level of a Berkeley cardinal right? Though I suppose the mathiverse includes Berkeley cardinals.

Damn Saviour, Cat and Guardian Doge have infested my mind with set theory powerscaling

Yeah, while TDS can't be physically damage, I think he might be unable to kill someone with powerful regeneration or a way to come back independently.

Yeah, while TDS can't be physically damage, I think he might be unable to kill someone with powerful regeneration or a way to come back independently.
Yeah well unfortunately for TDS it lacks fate manip so Deidrich kind of incons it because Be'lakor is a bitch that way

Dark Samus is too good. Though I'm surprised we have no smurfs in Low 4-C. Doesn't seem to be a competitive Tier.

Speaking if which, what is the most competitive Tier?

Does anyone have a problem with Bael taking the 3rd placement of 8-A from Liliana via resisting most of her abilities on a 9-D level while also having hax's that Liliana doesn't resist like 9-D Soul Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back