• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've removed a ton of things and added somethings.

Removed Shit

1 - I removed the SCP Protags since there shit seems to not be really combat-applicable in the sense of it being an instant win-button

2 - Removed Dr. King from 11-C given he's been upgraded to 9-C

3 - Removed SCP-3812 from the 1st placement of High 1-A

Added Shit

1 - Added "Characters from the SCP Foundation" to the 1st placement of High 1-A

2 - Added SCP-3812 to the 1st placement of 1-A

3 - Added The Administrator to the 2nd placement of 10-A, alongside Calvin Lucien and Barker Sullivan

If there's anything else that needs to be added or removed just quote this comment and tell me what needs to be changed.
Would SCP also get No. 1 in tier 0. Uldmaster told me that currently, SCP beats WoD.
(He also told me that he was going to upgrade WoD but I can't tell if he's joking or not)

I don't believe that they have the resistances or hax to take first place in either tier despite the durability.
Simply argue the Reality Warping resistance from 6820 gives it a ton of other resistances ez

i don't really see the need to put a stonewall in the list since this is about Top 5 Strongest and not Top 5 toughest. even if he can't die by any means doesn't mean he is stronger than them if he can't really kill his enemy

Let's replace Madoka with Arcues. Her Acausality type 5 won't help her anymore. And she won't be able to bypass Transduality 2 and Nep 2

Meanwhile Arceus has several ways to incap.

Should you disagree, I'll make a match to decide

Last edited:
Changes -

1 - Added both SCP Foundations characters to the 1st placements of Tier 0, High 1-A, 1-A , 9-A and 10-A

2 - Removed SCP-3930 from 9-C given its tier was changed to Unknown, Varies.

3 - Added SCP-3002 to the 1st placement of Unknown given she has High 1-A Mind Manip and you need High 1-A range to actually interact with her.

These are all the new changes that have happened.

No need, I'll do a match of him vs Arale soon.
Alright.

Let's replace Madoka with Arcues. Her Acausality type 5 won't help her anymore. And she won't be able to bypass Transduality 2 and Nep 2

Meanwhile Arceus has several ways to incap.

Should you disagree, I'll make a match to decide
Just like everyone else has said.

Make the match and if Areus wins then he can have the spot.

Anyways Arceus should also take Anos's spot for the same argument I made on the non smurf list except here he has immortality type 9 so he will not die to Anos
(Basically both Arceus and Anos Passive eachother, Anos gets incapped and Arceus gets killed there but now he doesn't get killed so he wins)

Anyways Arceus should also take Anos's spot for the same argument I made on the non smurf list except here he has immortality type 9 so he will not die to Anos
(Basically both Arceus and Anos Passive eachother, Anos gets incapped and Arceus gets killed there but now he doesn't get killed so he wins)
Pointless since Arceus is getting upgraded to Low 1-C.

And will still get stomped by them because at best he will be an incon machine since he literally cants even do anything to the top 5, let alone beat them

What are you talking about
He can beat number 5 and 4 with ease now in his Smurf Key (and number 5 without it)
Funny how that isn't true as he only gains any form of interaction with them in his true form as that is actually where he gets Aca type 5, transduality type 2 and nep nature 2

He cannot be interacted with, nor understood, he's unknowable and incomprehensible.. Mentioned several times in Legend Arceus

In fact to even come close to understanding the multiverse, let alone The Heart, here's a hierarchy

The Heart >>>The Red Chain >>>>>The Heart that lives in humans/pokemon >>without that heart.

You cannot even see the multiverse without him in you

So no. He cannot be interacted, nor understood in any way, shape or form

He cant beat anyone on low 1-C for the fact that all are higher dimensional than him with even higher smurf hax.

isn't anos transduality layered due to deeper order stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back