• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmph, although to be fair. Arceus himself can ignore reason if he wanted to.

It's the entire reason why something like the Distortion world exists. It defies logic
Yeah I was going to bring that up as well if the argument got pushed any further

I think Arceus and Characters from Pokemon should have two separate levels in 2-A for the non smurf list as there is a big difference between Arceus and the rest

Also ignoring the Anos thing for a second Arceus now stomps PMM characters

Yeah I was going to bring that up as well if the argument got pushed any further
Yeah. His plates should grant him conceptual manipulation type 2. But I'll deal with conceptual stuff later
I think Arceus and Characters from Pokemon should have two separate levels in 2-A for the non smurf list as there is a big difference between Arceus and the rest
Yep. All 18 plates are mentioned to have infinte powers.

So yes, theoretically there is not limit to what Arceus can do. That's besides the fact that all humans and Pokémon literally dream entire realities when they sleep.
Yeah. Madoka dies

And Arceus’s passives are faster then passives which can do that
Also this will definitly decend into a war if we keep going. The stuff isn’t even on Arceus’s profile yet
Tbh, most of Pokémon moves have not been indexed on the wiki. And are not on his profile

I do remember Beheeyem's op infinte layered dream hax that comes prepackaged with Invulnerability, power null and bfr Nullification

Tbh, most of Pokémon moves have not been indexed on the wiki. And are not on his profile

I do remember Beheeyem's op infinte layered dream hax that comes prepackaged with Invulnerability, power null and bfr Nullification
Which also results in Arceus getting infinite layered powernull which is passive

"Infinite layered pnull and dream hax for Arceus"

Tf am I hearing? Since when did Arceus become a destiny/DnD character with this bs?

What can Arceus do to bypass HGR of UKG? If transdual type 2 is a thing then it sounds like incon imo
Also I come from death just to see this🗿

Technically it is actually infinity+1 layers but that is still infinite
Tbh the plates are actually conceptual as they hold the essence and is the reason any Pokémon that had, is or will be born in tbe multiverse will fall under a type. Whether you were created by a human or not

So more like infinte layered conceptual power null

I mean we have characters who's nep are infinite layered and they are still more nonexistent then that so don't lose hope
Can’t wait for Arceus and Anos to keep getting more and more OP over time
which again?
All of it because plates outscale all hax in Pokemon, so at minimum it’s one layer.
Mindhax has like 15 layers or something ridiculous like that and sealing has a few layers as well

Can’t wait for Arceus and Anos to keep getting more and more OP over time

All of it because plates outscale all hax in Pokemon, so at minimum it’s one layer.
Mindhax has like 15 layers or something ridiculous like that and sealing has a few layers as well
Mindhax means nothing for a mindless zombie
Sealing gets resisted and she can just adapt to it like what she does to Madoka sealing

Sealing gets resisted and she can just adapt to it like what she does to Madoka sealing
Arceus’s mindhax literally works on things without spirit which is mind and soul. Also it works on stuff which does not have conventional minds (as in they are rocks and they have no brain)
Arceus’s sealing is far more layered then her Resistence and has resistence neg on it so she cannot adapt to it without feats

He can bfr madoka and trap her in a dream world which is impossible to leave. Because whether means she tries will redirect her back into the dream. Destroying the dream will reveal more and more of the same dream

And in the dream, the creator is Invulnerable and passively nulls your abilities

Arceus’s mindhax literally works on things without spirit which is mind and soul. Also it works on shit stuff which does not have conventional minds (as in they are rocks and they have no brain)
Arceus’s sealing is far more layered then her Resistence and has resistence neg on it so she cannot adapt to it without feats
Huh. Mindless beings are immune to Arceus mind hax. Porygon has no biological processes in its systems, robots, literal rocks

That's funny, when even Fodder Pokémon can mind hax mindless beings.

Mewtwo literally placed a mind in a mindless beings mind and mind haxed it

Huh. Mindless beings are immune to Arceus mind hax. Porygon has no biological processes in its systems, robots, literal rocks

That's funny, when even Fodder Pokémon can mind hax mindless beings.

Mewtwo literally placed a mind in a mindless beings mind and mind haxed it
did you quote the wrong person
or did you mean it as support to what I said

Arceus’s mindhax literally works on things without spirit which is mind and soul. Also it works on shit stuff which does not have conventional minds (as in they are rocks and they have no brain)
I don't mean she has no mind, she has a mind but all of her actions are instinctual so her mind being controlled doesn't matter
Prove that it can negate 4-D resistance? Also if the number of layers is finite and non smurf then I'm not sure why she doesn't just adapt to it
He can bfr madoka and trap her in a dream world which is impossible to leave. Because whether means she tries will redirect her back into the dream. Destroying the dream will reveal more and more of the same dream

And in the dream, the creator is Invulnerable and passively nulls your abilities
I never used Madoka lmao implies no one even read my thing

Last edited:
I'm backing you up sure.

It's a shame. Many of the Pokémon moves haven't been indexed😤
I mean there are like 900 moves in total so indexing them would take forever (sped up by the fact that 90% of the moves are the same few abilities)
I don't say she has no mind, she has a mind but all of her actions are instinctual so her mind being controlled doesn't matter
Prove that it can negate 4-D resistance? Also if the number of layers is finite and non smurf then I'm not sure why she doesn't just adapt to it
Instinct doesn't help at all, Arceus can simply control that as well, it is complete mind control. Literally all of Arceus's stuff is layered into 4-D, Not a single one of his abilities isn't. It is also NLF for Adaptation to reach a arbitrary number of layers beyond baseline and she has no showings of adapting to layered resistence neg either

I mean there are like 900 moves in total so indexing them would take forever (sped up by the fact that 90% of the moves are the same few abilities)
True
Instinct doesn't help at all, Arceus can simply control that as well. Literally all of Arceus's stuff is layered into 4-D, Not a single one of his abilities isn't. It is also NLF for Adaptation to reach a arbitrary number of layers beyond baseline and she has no showings of adapting to layered resistence neg either
What makes your attack 4D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back