• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 3rd Strongest 5-A - SCP-682 vs Anos Voldigoad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Title

The Lizard vs The Misfit

5-A versions for both (Obviously). Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

d19e444bf37c4b71bdd679483156edaf.jpg
anime-boys-anos-voldigoad-misfit-of-demon-academy-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Im pretty sure 682 can take this, can he interact with Anos’ weird soul or whatever that makes it hard to perma kill him? Id assume so.

I think there are ways for Anos to incap, but I'd have to hear what Maou Gakuin fans say first.

If Anos erases 682, Anos loses, because 682 can exist as a void that is the antithesis to Narratives. 682 can then just absorb Anos.

Anos always goes for the source destruction(uses spell bebsed which is cm 2 and not layered in this key). He rarely goes for incap( while he did go for incap few times in this key generally only when he wants to teach his opponents a lesson but i guess by sba he is willing to kill here so incap probably ain't the option). He could also power null abilities which are already affecting him(if the opponent doesn't resist his MEoCD and the hax of the opponent isn't more more layered then his MEoCD obviously). He can also use venejiara to exist as all posibilities can scp interact with that?

Anos always goes for the source destruction(uses spell bebsed which is cm 2 and not layered in this key). He rarely goes for incap( while he did go for incap few times in this key generally only when he wants to teach his opponents a lesson but i guess by sba he is willing to kill here so incap probably ain't the option). He could also power null abilities which are already affecting him(if the opponent doesn't resist his MEoCD and the hax of the opponent isn't more more layered then his MEoCD obviously). He can also use venejiara to exist as all posibilities can scp interact with that?
682 adapts to do it, I think it once adapted to be able to change a possibility before, or am I confusing myself with something else

“I hATE ThESE FaNfIC SeRIES LeT Me Go WaStE My TiMe WiTh OthER PeAk FictIOn.” Such a quirky unique take that we need to hear for the twelfth time.

Anyways, I’m just curious as to their power-set interaction would be but not familiar with SCP stuff but why wouldn’t SCP 682 go for adapt and regeneration if erased if it can do so? Specially functionally how it’s “erased” and not from the narrative.

“I hATE ThESE FaNfIC SeRIES LeT Me Go WaStE My TiMe WiTh OthER PeAk FictIOn.” Such a quirky unique take that we need to hear for the twelfth time.

Anyways, I’m just curious as to their power-set interaction would be but not familiar with SCP stuff but why wouldn’t SCP 682 go for adapt and regeneration if erased if it can do so? Specially functionally how it’s “erased” and not from the narrative.
682 always go with adaptation and regeneration if attacked.

So… couldn’t Anos try something else besides erasing after 682 regens since that’s the most common move? The way it’s been worded so far is that if Anos erases its GG

Honestly I doubt Anos could do anything. The moment he erases, 682 will eventually take over his body on whatever plane of existance he's in.

Eventually. Yes. Idk if most of the most invested Mahou Gakuin people have been notified of this thread yet but that’s probably very important to note for whenever the supporters actually show up rather than an auto loss post-erasure.

It can interact with aca5 and transdual in that state. Possessing Anos is one of it wincons, and the easiest way.
Does possession count as corruption? Anos basically takes over whatever tries to possess him and that's if you can affect his source. Before you can possibly his source you also have to deal with some weird conceptual blood that corrodes whatever it touches and if not kept in check will destroy the world

Can it work on TD2 (at this point its type 3), infinite layers of NEP2, abstract existence and acausality type 5?
That thing possessed a machine which can affect the Noosphere which in itself is TD3 and Aca5 above every setting of nonexistance in the story across the Patasphere.
So...

Didn’t quote so whatever, fair enough. Here you go tho. I’ll quote the non-contributing quirky opinion we needed to hear and move on.
I know, but you added a whole bunch of shit she didnt say just to argue against it. Ergo you were arguing with yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back