• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot Manip is well on the way to being axed as one of the most abused and wanked abilities on the wiki first of all. Second, I'm fairly sure DnD characters resist it anyway.

Plot is not the most powerful...it all depends on what the character shows... reality warping could be better, fate manipulation too, causality manip, concept use too, its all on how powerful X ability is shown.

i mean the limits of plot manipulation are based on its feats. so plot manip on its own without good explanation or feats is might as well just be nerfed reality warping.

and yes plot manip is dumb

Pretty sure it IS the most powerful ability here.
Uh, no and every time I see this sort of thing I want to physically implode.

There is no such thing as a most powerful ability. Everything comes down to showings, scale and level of effect for any power.

Even what's basically reality warping with some 4th Wall flavor text.

Uh, no and every time I see this sort of thing I want to physically implode.

There is no such thing as a most powerful ability. Everything comes down to showings, scale and level of effect for any power.

Even what's basically reality warping with some 4th Wall flavor text.
From what i see, a good hax has three things:
1. How fast it is, is it passive or immeasurable...
2. On what can it work on, can it work on acausality type 5, NEP type 2, Transduality, beings with resistance, ...etc.
3. What tier can it work on as a smurf, can it work on tier 1's,...

From what i see, a good hax has three things:
1. How fast it is, is it passive or immeasurable...
2. On what can it work on, can it work on acausality type 5, NEP type 2, Transduality, beings with resistance, ...etc.
3. What tier can it work on as a smurf, can it work on tier 1's,...
Any hax can fit these 3 things with feats....

Manifold downgrades have been accepted so Downstreamers no 1 for Low 1-A, and GOTM no 1 for 1-A+ (or just 1-A since we dont have a 1-A+ section)?

The first one in 1A has H1A plot manip iirc, altho there were some debate on it.

What can downstreamers do against Ruphas just transcending them the moment the fight starts?

The first one in 1A has H1A plot manip iirc, altho there were some debate on it.
If its not set in place then its irrelevant, so is it on their profile, or?
What can downstreamers do against Ruphas just transcending them the moment the fight starts?
Be on a level of transcendence that Ruphas’s hax is irrelevant to them. For Downstreamers scaling a short run down would be:

They transcend a manifold in which there are infinite universe, each universe is run under a formal system (such as Mathematics and Geometry) with all logically possible universes existing. That and Downstreamers have reactive evolution aswell, the law manipulation of their verse changed the downstreamers into beings that went from L2-C to Low 1-A.

It is on their profile, but there were debate on whether it was purely defensive and not offensive. Still, it's on the list, so I assume that debate went nowhere.

Also, I don't think I understand? Ruphas' hax lets them instantly transcend their opponent to irrelevancy, and they can do it infinitely. Each transcendence views the last as fiction, iirc. Does Downstreamers have anything close to this?

Also, I don't think I understand? Ruphas' hax lets them instantly transcend their opponent to irrelevancy, and they can do it infinitely. Each transcendence views the last as fiction, iirc. Does Downstreamers have anything close to this?
Again, if the ability to "infinitely transcend" hasn't been shown to be effective on a character of Downstreamers transcendence then to assume it would "infinitely transcend" would be NLF. So again i must ask, how strong is Ruphas's cosmology and how far does Ruphas scale?

After speaking to Deo, and having me explain Ruphal's cosmology, i can definitively say she bodies (until a Type IV upgrade). How about second place?

Also, whose the no 1, 2 and 3 for 1-A as the og list doesnt seem to be updated, so ill have to see wether or not GOTM actually bodies any of these characters.

DnD 1-A smurf hax is multiple times into 1-A while Homestruck 1-A smurf hax is two times baseline 1-A iirc.
it is not, the 1-A madness hax is baseline, the only people that are above baseline is lumi who is 2 layers above baseline and uvaduum who are one layer above baseline, Caliborn bodies and hard, esp considering that people seem to ignore the fact that 1)it isnt just plot hax, it is a bunch of things placed under the category of plot hax that verily screws over dnd peeps and 2) he has other passives that are all also 1-A from scaling to Lord English and rofl stomp dnd

Ruphas IS the second place, so Downstreamers will probably third place, depending on how strong Horrorterrors are.
Ah....as for horrorterrors, they seem baseline L1-A and their hax arent anywhere near Downstreamers hax's, Acasuality type 5, Transduality type 3, immortality type 5, conceptual manip and could recreate them perfectly to the point it could literally be them rather than just a "copy" via data manip.

Before we go to the top 3, can she beat the number four spot, Mage? They are from world of darkness, and that series is ******* nuts when it comes to power. IIRC they have some passives as well, and they are both 1-A+. Granted, I'm not sure how many layers mage or GOTM are.

Well, kind of expected. WoD being nuts as always, but damn is it cool.

Anyways, GOTM most definitely takes the 5th place then, considering The Great Reason is just 7 layers into 1-A iirc.

These been added.

If anyone else is proposing a character, please just quote this comment, link the character's profile and give me the match/reasoning on why that character should take the proposed placement.
I am proposing the seven deadly sins god tier once they get their upgrades.

These been added.

If anyone else is proposing a character, please just quote this comment, link the character's profile and give me the match/reasoning on why that character should take the proposed placement.
I think that they can be placed on this list because of regen, hax and versatility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back