• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the strongest High 4-C (Sun Wukong vs Rimuru Tempest)

Sun Wukong (Post-Buddha Sealing) vs Rimuru (Pseudo True Dragon)

speed equalized

SBA is assumed

SBA uses 4, km, does Rimuru's passive haxes affect such a wide area?
The aura hax when fully unleashed should; Guy's aura could affect an entire continent, and Veldora's aura could affect a place comparable to a continent, the Great Jura Forest, though he was sealed. Rimuru is superior to both and basically got Veldora's physiology after absorbing him to become Pseudo True Dragon.

The aura hax when fully unleashed should; Guy's aura could affect an entire continent, and Veldora's aura could affect a place comparable to a continent, the Great Jura Forest, though he was sealed. Rimuru is superior to both and basically got Veldora's physiology after absorbing him to become Pseudo True Dragon.
so the aura would instantaneously reached wukong's location?

want to ask that how strong is madness,mind and corrupt that wukong can resist,and it seem that wukong don't resist to rim passive sleep

want to ask that how strong is madness,mind and corrupt that wukong can resist,and it seem that wukong don't resist to rim passive sleep
9D, and how does Rimuru make Wukong incap Wukong with sleep hax if his soul could isn't affected by it? And I assume the sleep manipulation rimuru has is through mind hax which he resists.
and from what i see in some post,wukong didn't even use bfr in character though
But he would use this 2 In character

Both on a 9D level.

9D, and how does Rimuru make Wukong incap Wukong with sleep hax if his soul could isn't affected by it? And I assume the sleep manipulation rimuru has is through mind hax which he resists.

But he would use this 2 In character

Both on a 9D level.
well from what i see wukong hold a big number of smuft power,anyway i will wait for someone that have more knowledge about rim to decide whom i will vote

does sun wukong resist sealing? otherwise it will be immediately sealed by Rimuru with Chloe's Infinite Prison which as we know Infinite Prison is Infinife Space, and yeah all Rimuru's abilities will be passive because of ciel/great sage itself, Rimuru also has an Always Active aura and that's enough to reach Wukong (with various abilities in Aura, such as Death Manipulation, Erasue Existence etc), and rimuru has also got the existence erasure to the information stage, and you know that information in tensei shittara is a fundamental aspect that shapes everything in tensei shittara because rimuru gets data/information about disintegration and can use it after analyzing

Last edited:
does sun wukong resist sealing? otherwise it will be immediately sealed by Rimuru with Chloe's Infinite Prison which as we know Infinite Prison is Infinife Space, and yeah all Rimuru's abilities will be passive because of ciel/great sage itself, Rimuru also has an Always Active aura and that's enough to reach Wukong (with various abilities in Aura, such as Death Manipulation, Erasue Existence etc), and rimuru has also got the existence erasure to the information stage, and you know that information in tensei shittara is a fundamental aspect that shapes everything in tensei shittara because rimuru gets data/information about disintegration and can use it after analyzing
The Existence Erasure and Death Manipulation won't do anything due to Immortality Type 5 and being 9D Indestructible. As for the sealing, Sun Wukong doesn't resist so it will work depending on how fast it can be set up.

The Existence Erasure and Death Manipulation won't do anything due to Immortality Type 5 and being 9D Indestructible. As for the sealing, Sun Wukong doesn't resist so it will work depending on how fast it can be set up.
Ohh I don't know About Wukong have Immortality 5, but Infinite Prison passive Abilities/Skill with Great Sage

if you know, the Great Sage is like a sub-brain of rimuru, when Rimuru fought 2 true dragons, there Ciel/Great Sagecould issue Beelzebuth at the same time to withstand Velgrynd's attack, and at that time Rimuru was fighting Veldora, but there was Great Sage, Skill rimuru can activate automatically with Great Sage (chp 173), and yes, all rimuru skills will be passive with the great sage

if you know, the Great Sage is like a sub-brain of rimuru, when Rimuru fought 2 true dragons, there Ciel/Great Sagecould issue Beelzebuth at the same time to withstand Velgrynd's attack, and at that time Rimuru was fighting Veldora, but there was Great Sage, Skill rimuru can activate automatically with Great Sage (chp 173), and yes, all rimuru skills will be passive with the great sage
What happens when Wukong is sealed? Can he still think?

If you see Standard Battle Assumption

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

I
If you see Standard Battle Assumption

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

I know, but I'm asking whether or not can Wukong could still think while being sealed.

I don't know if wu kong can still think or not, but infinite prison Ability to seal a target in infinite imaginary space, and interference from the outside world is not allowed, Infinite Prison also cannot be destroyed using Physical Attack and there is only a 0% chance for a Spiritual life form that is an Incorporeal/Intangibility being to escape from Infinite Prison , even for True Dragon class species, and , Even Yuuki who was sealed in Imaginary Space couldn't get out (maybe his skill was also sealed? I've quite forgotten)

it sound like active for me since rim must think to active it,can you explain it more clearly for me ?

Back