• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are representatives and what do they have?
the seven deadly demon lords, royal knights, Yggdrasil

For hax they have High 1C resistances to power null, info hax, EE and, law other things. They have High 1C erasure for evil beings, High 1C immortality and karma if you kill their avatar, and other stuff

Then that definitely requires a match.

From reading the reasoning for his tier it doesn't sound combat-applicable to me.

at least Large Mountain level+ (Upon its death, the avatar most closely resembling Its true form caused an earthquake of at least this magnitude)
Looked over the scan and I think you're right. I think the tiering should be "High 7-A via Death" or something similar. Like Scp-682.
I read It and I'm pretty sure the strongest part of the quake occurred while the Losers were fighting It, not during Penny's death. I could be wrong; I'll look over the book when I'm done with work.

I should also mention that a piece of Penny's true form (the Deadlights) has a feat of possessing a human soul. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough evidence to determine whether the possession is 1-A.

Last edited:
I think that characters from Bleach can take the 5th place in the 6-B list until a stronger character is found.
Also, the 5th place in the High 6-A list should be taken by one between Adam, Zhong Yue and Aizen, but I have no idea who is the strongest between this three.

I think that characters from Bleach can take the 5th place in the 6-B list until a stronger character is found.
Also, the 5th place in the High 6-A list should be taken by one between Adam, Zhong Yue and Aizen, but I have no idea who is the strongest between this three.
zhong yue probably based on the discussions on the non smurf thread

enils 9B key got removed so replace him with john taylor and put him in 2nd of 11C. He can ascend to 1B. Also I/O characters for the empty spot in High 1B

not enough to overcome 2000 years of repeatedly getting soul hax then having reactive evolution against soul hax cycle
That's nebulous as hell so I dunno why it's even remotely impressive. What's the rate? Is it even a full layer after each cycle? Why does this somehow equate to others soul potency when Er Gen got them beat in sheer numbers on top of layers?

Even if this were somehow valid, 2nd Step cultivators can hax cultivation planet's souls. Whose collective power is equivalent to every living thing to have ever been born there.

2000 years of soul hax is also not that impressive when Su Ming not even a step 2 or peak step 1 went through countless cycles of soul hax.

It was millions of years IIRC? Or billions I don't remember.
In Imperishable World it was said ''countless cycles and an endless amount of years'' while I don't remember if a time was given but for Di Tian it was just a portion which was said ''billions of billions of cycles''.

For anyone that's asking for placements please ask a mod to place them.

I have Covid right now and really don't have the energy to do so myself.
Eat plenty of fruit (and some guilty treats too) and just relax. Personal health is an infinitely more important priority than any battle-boarding nonsense. Get well soon!

BTW how are speed equal magi gods superior to the likes of Alovenus and yogiri, when alovenus can reach low 1-A? Do they have better hax or they just kill alovenus before she reach low 1-A?

They have some passive hax that instantly kills her?
erm, no....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back