• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The aura passives are tens of meters in that key at minimum but the upper range is hard to discern. The rest is multiple kilometres.
All right, does the body crushing do AP? Like would it be effected by the individual effected going 5-B? Cause Arthas can pretty much ignore the mind stuff due to Frostmourne and the Soul Stuff because he pretty much doesn't have a soul

All right, does the body crushing do AP? Like would it be effected by the individual effected going 5-B? Cause Arthas can pretty much ignore the mind stuff due to Frostmourne and the Soul Stuff because he pretty much doesn't have a soul
It does also deliver crushing force to internal organs, yeah. If they become Planet level fast enough to survive then the force wouldn't be an issue. The other hax, yeah.

Dunno how having that sword changes things? Well, there's still the power nullification to deal with, as well as transmutation, resistance negation and the like.

Also, and this is going to sound silly, how do they handle the Aphrodisiac Pill? It ignores so many resistances, powers and physiologies in-universe that it borders on novel Toon Force.

It does also deliver crushing force to internal organs, yeah.

Dunno how having that sword changes things? Well, there's still the power nullification to deal with, as well as transmutation, resistance negation and the like.
Then yeah going 5-B should cover it

Frostmourne has this nasty tendency to take control of Arthas' body and amp him to 5-B if shit goes wrong. I have a feeling that being mindfucked would qualify as "shit going wrong"

Also, the power null kinda needs to cover both basic Supernatural and magic to ACTUALLY **** with Arthas worth a damn.

Transmutation depends on how IC it is

Then yeah going 5-B should cover it

Frostmourne has this nasty tendency to take control of Arthas' body and amp him to 5-B if shit goes wrong. I have a feeling that being mindfucked would qualify as "shit going wrong"
OK but how would this change anything if he's still under 10 layers of mind destruction?
Also, the power null kinda needs to cover both basic Supernatural and magic to ACTUALLY **** with Arthas worth a damn.
It's a Xianxia novel, bruh what do you think?
Transmutation depends on how IC it is
Ig it's not for non-objects but Bai is dealing with a character he'll know doesn't resist for the first time in ever, so who knows.

OK but how would this change anything if he's still under 10 layers of mind destruction?
Because the mind doesn't matter if it's the body that's still walking forward trying to beat his ass
It's a Xianxia novel, bruh what do you think?
I think that going "oh yeah it's every Supernatural under the sun!!!" Without knowing for a fact that it does is stupid at best.
Ig it's not for non-objects but Bai is dealing with a character he'll know doesn't resist for the first time in ever, so who knows.
So basically unknown, good.

Can Bai Xiaochun take a spot at 7-A? 10 layers of mind/soul/body crushing and power nullification via passive aura, Type 4 Acausality, all the powers of his Divine Sense and cultivation as well as resistance to all of the above.
He can that beats the mcu guys
Well, it depends considering that Doctor Strange Supreme is a Low 1-C guy in all of his stats with the only exception being his physical AP.
He technically resists both Soul and Mind Manipulation, but not 10 layers. What's the range of both and how long do they take to have effect, exactly?

Because the mind doesn't matter if it's the body that's still walking forward trying to beat his ass
So the body can act independent of the mind? Hmmm. Then how does it handle the power nullification?
I think that going "oh yeah it's every Supernatural under the sun!!!" Without knowing for a fact that it does is stupid at best.
I mean, magic is one of the innate abilities listed for all cultivators as far as I'm aware.
So basically unknown, good.
Yeah. Granted, he still has death manipulation via Divine Sense that is of common use for cultivators, as well as sealing.
Well, it depends considering that Doctor Strange Supreme is a Low 1-C guy in all of his stats with the only exception being his physical AP.
He technically resists both Soul and Mind Manipulation, but not 10 layers. What's the range of both and how long do they take to have effect, exactly?
The passive aura is tens of meters and crushes the body and soul of anyone in it, on top of nullifying their powers. Active attacks also damage the soul and can reach several kilometres. This can be done with Divine Sense, which is thought-based.

Doesn't Strange Supreme upscale immensely from fodder magic disciples who can somewhat resist Scarlet Witch's 4D mind hax?

Regarding Ace vs Ruphas, while Alnasl will blitz and one-shot Ace, his HGR means that he will regenerate and then one-shot Ruphas with hax.

With unequalized speed it is arguably incon since she is far faster than he is (MFTL vs Sub-Relativistic), but with equalized speed he just heals in minutes with HGR and then blasts her with Concept Hax.

So the 2 of them should swap spots, since as of right now Doom is not beating Ruphas, and Ace will never, ever, ever be beating Lu Zhiyu.
@Deceived3596

Also, what about Ace vs Foreigner?

Yes she can one-shot with her Tier 1 stuff but it seems like Servants only have Type 3 CM (the Servant Physiology doesn't specify but the description seems like Type 3), plus both resist most of each other's haxxes.

So the body can act independent of the mind? Hmmm. Then how does it handle the power nullification?
If the power null can't effect Frostmourne(and if Cosmology Gets done sometime this century it won't) then very very well, if not, then that trick doesn't work in the first place lol
I mean, magic is one of the innate abilities listed for all cultivators as far as I'm aware.
Magic and unknown Supernatural, there's a difference you know
Yeah. Granted, he still has death manipulation via Divine Sense that is of common use for cultivators, as well as sealing.
Death Manipulation. On an undead. Really?

If the power null can't effect Frostmourne(and if Cosmology Gets done sometime this century it won't) then very very well, if not, then that trick doesn't work in the first place lol
Can you tell me why it wouldn't affect Frostmourne? Is it a smurf sword or something.
Magic and unknown Supernatural, there's a difference you know
It's pedantic anyway, unless the supernatural is explicitly in a direction that makes it impossible. But Ergenverse has the latter as well so it's not a concern.
Death Manipulation. On an undead. Really?
I see. Nvm on that.

Can you tell me why it wouldn't affect Frostmourne? Is it a smurf sword or something.
When cosmology gets done it's power source for controlling and soul stuff will be 5-D bare minimum. Right now though it's just really general to really specific Supernatural.

Cause Domination is just stupid specific, and thats what specifically powers Frostmourne, and the Helm of Domination in LK key but just Frostmourne in this one. Frostmourne's profile can tell you more so to speak
It's pedantic anyway, unless the supernatural is explicitly in a direction that makes it impossible. But Ergenverse has the latter as well so it's not a concern.
All right, see above
I see. Nvm on that.
It's only one of the most basic things about DK Arthas-

The passive aura is tens of meters and crushes the body and soul of anyone in it, on top of nullifying their powers. Active attacks also damage the soul and can reach several kilometres. This can be done with Divine Sense, which is thought-based.

Doesn't Strange Supreme upscale immensely from fodder magic disciples who can somewhat resist Scarlet Witch's 4D mind hax?

Yes, it is. I was working under the assumption that Bai's hax are at least 4-D in potency, but I am not sure if they are or not.
Honestly there are too many factor at play in a fight between the two, which might be interesting to discuss, but I am not sure if I have the will to do so, so wherever position he is placed I am fine with it.

smurf hax revisons
"NO ONE CARES ANYMORE!" - TFS Vegeta

Anyway, Bai ain't a smurf. The closest thing to smurfery he has is completely and utterly non-combat applicable I.e. in the unlikely situation that you go into the depths of his Waterways Kingdom attack when he uses it and enter the portal there, you'll meet a multiverse level monster. But like, he can't use it nor does it give him any smurf stuff at all.

he has 4D law hax
Is that it? If that's the case then these two should go above him. Not only do they resist/ have counters for almost everything Wei can do. They can also one shot with pretty much anything. They also have both a speed advantage (Supersonic vs Sub-Relativistic) and Range advantage (Interdimensional vs Multiversal+), and can negate the stuff he does resistances.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back