• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably going to end up even more confused if someone actually answers this, but how are Self Reference Engine and WOD characters above the SCP Foundation in Tier 0?

bruh remove mxy from number 7 in 2-A
it turns out he lowers his dimensionality to 3D so he doesn't have 5D HDE anymore
sonic stomps him

Concept type 2, although lacking a concept wouldn't technically make her almost immune to all other types and forms ?(except for things like give her a concept but that requires feats)
Not really, If her NEP Aspect Type 2 is Concept Type 2. She should only immune on Type 2 Concept not Type 1.

Danny Phantom for an open spot in 9-C? Has access to his ghost form which buffs him to 2-A, increasing his speed, and giving him access to full Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom), which includes multiple intangibles, abstract existence (type 2), Low-Godly regeneration, and so on. He also has 4-D potency for his ectoplasmic energy and at least 5 layers of potency and resistance towards possession which affects the mind (subconscious), body (molecular level) and spirit.

Don't know how he'd fair against MCU Scarlet Witch though so I'm just arguing for a the free spot under her's.

Danny Phantom for an open spot in 9-C? Has access to his ghost form which buffs him to 2-A, increasing his speed, and giving him access to full Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom), which includes multiple intangibles, abstract existence (type 2), Low-Godly regeneration, and so on. He also has 4-D potency for his ectoplasmic energy and at least 5 layers of potency and resistance towards possession which affects the mind (subconscious), body (molecular level) and spirit.

Don't know how he'd fair against MCU Scarlet Witch though so I'm just arguing for a the free spot under her's.
I mean if he resists 4-D mind hax he should be good against SW.

Well I'm not up for debating at the moment which is why I suggested an open spot but if he's got a higher chance at winning than she does, I guess he can take the spot.

Well he already has 6th place in 8-A

4D hax in this context doesn't really mean much given the standard changes to smurf hax

Don't think a match needs to be made since Danny already has 6th spot in 8-A. Although maybe an argument could be made that he should be moved to 9-C

Just to update this, DP ghosts now have Abstract Existence Type 1 and Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 so that should help Danny secure an open spot, I'll probably make a match for him against Scalet Witch in the future.

Also I think The Doctor can just be replaced with "Characters from Doctor Who" since that series has a few characters who are High 1-B, with one even defeating him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back