• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor Strange from Marvel Comics should get a placeholder spot in Varies, his AP goes up to Low 1-A, he has tier 1 mindhax and some other good hax like I mentioned before for him.
1. Tier 1 mindhax and resistance
2. 3-C Forcefield durability
3. Can BFR people to other dimensions and different planes of reality.
4. Eye of Agamotto has insane power null via swallowing enemy magic, and Stramge has other power null of his own (like nulling an enemy's temporal anomaly)
5. Illusions that fool tier 1 people like Arioch
6. Can send someone's astral form (aka their mind and soul) back in time.
7. High-End Low-Godly regen (His body was scattered across multiple dimensions and he had little trouble regenerating his body)
8. According to his profile, created a "null space" which ran parallel to space-time itself, where constants such as space, direction and dimensionality where under his full control.
9. Resisted someone trying to make him 2-D
10. Also resists time manipulation, Void Manipulation/EE, Low 1-A Madness Manipulation, Transmutation, Death Manipulation, Tier 1 Illusion & Fear Manipulation, and Tier 1 Sealing

Like what?
anything that wukong doens't resist.
fissionism, sealing, powernull
etc

there are also Concept erasure that has resistance negation etc

idk how layered wukong's resistance is but Acausality up to type 4 is also negged

and wukong has no perma way to put down so does Captain not having a perma ways to put down wukong due to him having higher dimensional resistance 8D/9D to mental stuffs or basically important stuff wukong just needs to keep on fighting

Characters from Epic Battle Fantasy for the empty spots in High 5-A and 4-A.

For High 5-A, it should mainly be Matt and Natalie as both of them possess passive Fate Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, and Immortality Type 8 from the 6-D Player controlling their fates to make them succeed in their journey, and should they die, the player would simply redo the battle from the start and keep doing these battles until they finally win (Albeit they can't reset if they are KO'd).

As for 4-A, literally the entire party (Matt, Natalie, Lance, Anna, and NoLegs) has the aforementioned 6-D Fate/Plot/Immortality Type 8 abilities along with much more abilities for the player to use for more options on winning fights, not to mention Akron and Godcat possessing passive Black Holes and Madness Type 3 as well as thought-based double layered Power Nullification/Soul Absorption/Paralysis Inducement/Power Absorption.

I don't know why, but I feel like 2-C seems to be the most haxxy tier, mainly in non-smurf areas.

Even with Magnus likely leaving the list due to the WH40k revisions, we have:

• Dracula (Massive amounts of passive hax up the wazoo)
  • Oryx (Loads of hax and layered resistances, and Taking goes brrrr)
  • Even though they're no longer on the list, we have D&D 2-C's, who possess incredible layered resistances, Magic and NPI can hurt Abstract Existence (Type 1), Nonexistent Physiology, and Transduality (Type 2), as well as dozens of hax layers, on top of having 1-A BFR, Fear, and Madness (type 3) all of which are thought based.
We also used to have Power of Hope Kratos, who was a concept-immune beast who negated basically all forms of immortality.

Last edited:
Fought in a mind-hax battle with the Phoenix Force, which is Low 1-A not just in AP but also in nature, with the mind battle taking place "across the infinite planes of reality".
Why tf does Marvel profiles not add these as notes on the profiles? Or am I blind

Xavier with Low 1-A mind hax is sus as **** ngl, at best it would scale to his peak state, otherwise a **** ton of characters are gonna have some sort of Low 1-A resistance, like Wolverine

Better create a proper CRT for such a buff

Xavier with Low 1-A mind hax is sus as ** ngl, at best it would scale to his peak state, otherwise a ** ton of characters are gonna have some sort of Low 1-A resistance, like Wolverine

Better create a proper CRT for such a buff
There is other tier 1 mind hax stuff for Marvel, such as Doctor Strange mind-haxxing the tier 1 and higher-dimensional being Umar, so it's consistent.

Also, we got stuff like Doctor Doom and Scarlet Witch resisting the mind hax of the Darkhold, which has Low 1-A potency due to its power "permeating in all realities", with each reality in Marvel being Low 1-A.

Doom also resisted the madness hax of Chthon, who is High 1-A.

Also, we got stuff like Doctor Doom and Scarlet Witch resisting the mind hax of the Darkhold, which has Low 1-A potency due to its power "permeating in all realities", with each reality in Marvel being Low 1-A.

Doom also resisted the madness hax of Chthon, who is High 1-A.
we also have stuff like a bunch of different characters using the mind stone to stalemate telepaths without the mind stone, like Moondragon vs Galactus and the Supreme Intelligence vs Silver Surfer, so it's actually pretty consistent to have low 1-A and above mindhax/resistances in Marvel

we also have stuff like a bunch of different characters using the mind stone to stalemate telepaths without the mind stone, like Moondragon vs Galactus and the Supreme Intelligence vs Silver Surfer, so it's actually pretty consistent to have low 1-A and above mindhax/resistances in Marvel
Thank you.

Plus, the astral plane, which is very connected to Marvel mind hax, is a high 1-B or low 1-A realm, so as soon as I get to work on that (gotta finish the Marvel magic sandbox first), that could improve the mind hax of all top tier marvel telepaths.

There's probably a ton of smurf characters who just don't have the notes on their profiles. Wonder how much different this list would be if they had them

I am not saying he doesnt have smurf mind hax. I am saying either add it as a note or just write it on the ability.
I am working on a Marvel mind-hax sandbox that'll explain all of this, don't worry.

It's just that I got like 2 other sandboxes for Marvel that I'm working on as well.

As a matter of fact, the Mind Stone is stated on the profile for the Infinity Stones to be capable of mind-haxxing Death, a Low 1-A Abstract who is also Low 1-A in nature, so yes that supports Low 1-A mind hax.

Smurf Hax depends on dimensionality, not AP.

The Phoenix Force is Low 1-A in its dimensionality as well as its AP, so matching it in a mind battle is Low 1-A potency.
...It also requires more than range to also fall as smurf potency, so merely mind haxing a 1-A doesn't give the mind hax 1-A potency too, inherently speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back