• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-B The Higher Entities (Reasons: Doesn’t have a verses page and most likely doesn’t have active supporters to argue on its behalf but most of their powers are explained well enough and a decent amount of their powers of citations for them. Neutral leaning towards allowing them to stay)

But it does have a verse page https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Megaton_Rainfall

(Reasons: Just look at the profile, that shit should be deleted from existence itself, much less from this thread. Leaning towards absolute removal)
Other then the N/A tier it doesn't look to bad.
High 1-B: The Watchers (Reasons: Doesn’t have a verses page, most likely doesn’t have any active members and is incredibly bare-bones. Lacking scans for any of its abilities, having tons of spelling and formatting mistakes. Leaning towards removal)
Agreed.

this should stay + Everything for it is on youtube and wont take that long to watch
I'm fine with that profile staying. Though someone has to add more citations for their Powers and Abilities section.

Ricsi exists and is a supporter of the verse and the page isnt outdated, no lol
Then contact him and tell him to fix his shitty profile that has no citations for any abilities nor tiering. massive spelling mistakes and tiering that isn't accepted anymore without further evidence. Also having one supporter doesn't fulfill the burden of having "Some active members" you need at least two active supporters to fulfill that requirement.

Until that happens this profile is absolutely being removed. No if an's buts about it.

this fine with although i am reading through the book, but by the time i finish the verse is likely to get changed tier wise anyways very likely to be an upgrade
Are you saying your fine with it being removed?

Last edited:
1-B The Higher Entities (Reasons: Doesn’t have a verses page and most likely doesn’t have active supporters to argue on its behalf but most of their powers are explained well enough and a decent amount of their powers of citations for them. Neutral leaning towards allowing them to stay)

But it does have a verse page https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Megaton_Rainfall
Then'll remove the reason. Though Megaton Rainfall needs to be linked to The Higher-Entitles profile since someone can make the mistake of looking at their profile, seeing that they don't have a verses paged linked and come up with the same conculsion i came up with.

Other then the N/A tier it doesn't look to bad.
😐 Just look at my response to Deo to have my opinion about this argument.

Great.

Guys I told you, Maou gakuin characters's NEP is type 2, just got accepted by Don'tTalk a couple of days ago. So forget about taking them out of their rating.

Last edited:
NEP type 2 doesn't really meaning anything grand when it's downgraded to unconventional resistance depending on what you lack, Anos only has Conceptual Nonexistence based on his page.

NEP type 2 doesn't really meaning anything grand when it's downgraded to unconventional resistance depending on what you lack, Anos only has Conceptual Nonexistence based on his page.
Nah, Graham's NEP doesn't say the same thing 😏😏

incorporeal characters being interacted is literally normal thing, don't get what you mean at all
What I mean is, that just becouse you can Hax the character, it doesn't mean that you can touch them.

Also, we don't equalize all types of NPI, for example, in AE type 1, just becouse you can interact with a certain type of AE, it doesn't mean that you can interacts with all types of abstractions.
This is even on the AE page thought.

What I mean is, that just becouse you can Hax the character, it doesn't mean that you can touch them.
.............?
Also, we don't equalize all types of NPI, for example, in AE type 1, just becouse you can interact with a certain type of AE, it doesn't mean that you can interacts with all types of abstractions.
This is even on the AE page thought.
I don't see why you're pointing this out. He's saying that Anos being conceptually nonexistent still means he's susceptible to other forms of attack such as mind, soul or information manipulation (putting aside resistances and such).

I don't think you understand how watered down NEP is now. Literally having all natures on all aspects means you only get resistance to Mind, Soul, Concept, and Information Manipulation by virtue of them needing feats of interaction before they can be affected. Your enemy can still very much hurt you if they have NPI feats affect incorporeality. NEP is bad now.

I don't think you understand how watered down NEP is now. Literally having all natures on all aspects means you only get resistance to Mind, Soul, Concept, and Information Manipulation by virtue of them needing feats of interaction before they can be affected. Your enemy can still very much hurt you if they have NPI feats affect incorporeality. NEP is bad now.
Erm, actually having all aspects and types would render you untouchable to those without feats. I mean, what's exactly left after lacking a mind, soul, concept information and body?

NEP is fine and all but Can Graham even do anything in his Type 2 form where he was already erased by Anos but still existing.

Same goes with Anos. Some characters have NEP by default for their entire physiology while other NEP have Avatars to interact but sometimes are powerless on their NEP form because they can't interact or do anything in this state

NEP is fine and all but Can Graham even do anything in his Type 2 form where he was already erased but still existing.

Same goes with Anos. Some characters have NEP by default for their entire physiology while other NEP have Avatars to interact but sometimes are powerless on their NEP form because they can't interact or do anything in this state
Graham's entire schtick is to oneshot beings in-verse while nonexistent

Yang Qi and Yama suppoerts were missing during important matches
I think Yama matchups is still open just recently if you want to argue against people who
It's a pretty long thread, I see you're there. Is it possible to summarize the opposing party's main points please?

Nature Type 2 is something that is neither existence nor nonexistence, so I think you do need feats to affect it.
I asked DontTalkDT about this, and he confirmed that every NEP is restricted to the aspects that the character is lacking.
This means that a character with Nature Type 2; Aspect 2 will still be affected by other haxes that doesn't target his concept.

@Rikimarox2 @TheGreatJedi13

No need. Thank you for summary. The series will be revised by me on my off work days in the future. But I'll explain Yama to the best of my ability (currently since I need to reread again :p) if you think the result would have changed. Not to mention I became inactive as soon as the new forum site was launched, so I'm not sure about the new general practises being used right now lol.

Yama, like all devils, has evil energy that corrupts things. At his level and above, it's pretty much anything they do or are, even their flesh. As for Devilazation, it's essentially being warped into a different being. Low class demons use it to turn humans into demons, and what type of demon you become depends entirely on the person. Maybe you'll thank the demon that converted you, maybe you'll kill them. Regardless, you will still have the same traits as other demons, so qualities such as being untrustworthy, a lust for power -- generally just evil practises LMAO.

Yama has stellar range passive death, corruption and corrosion. Since he's passive are turned on, then his domain would be also. Meaning he has powernull, subjective reality (due to his domain being able to manifest anything he thinks of). Which is also stellar in range. As for feats, there is a scan of him corrupting non-alive things such as the sun and the moon, also energy too.

As for his death aura, for affecting non-alive things, it was stated somewhere that demon energy kills off the land or something and I can think of a demon he would scale off, but for this I do not have a scan, so it's more like a passing mention you can ignore.

Lastly he has passive law manipulation that bypasses so much resistance layers that I've lost count.

If his corruption aura can affect non-living things, and his death manip can as well, then I honestly think he probably should've won that.

Heya Muchacho
I'm Sorry the thread had gotten closed before you got to comment
I'll try to respond to your comment to outline why Arale had one the match based on the Information we had to work with
Yama, like all devils, has evil energy that corrupts things. At his level and above, it's pretty much anything they do or are, even their flesh.
This was argued against because of the nature that Arale is a robot and has no flesh to speak of.
As for Devilazation, it's essentially being warped into a different being. Low class demons use it to turn humans into demons, and what type of demon you become depends entirely on the person. Maybe you'll thank the demon that converted you, maybe you'll kill them. Regardless, you will still have the same traits as other demons, so qualities such as being untrustworthy, a lust for power -- generally just evil practises LMAO.
This was argued against because the Devilazation link on his profile made evident it works against organic beings (like Humans) and even your own description suggests the same
Devilazation has no feats of working against Inorganic Type 2 beings nor could we assume such
Yama has stellar range passive death, corruption and corrosion. Since he's passive are turned on, then his domain would be also. Meaning he has powernull, subjective reality (due to his domain being able to manifest anything he thinks of)
Arale resists powernull plus RW and has her own RW and Sub. Reality she could counter with
Which is also stellar in range. As for feats, there is a scan of him corrupting non-alive things such as the sun and the moon, also energy too.
This only qualifies for affecting IP1
Corrupting things or beings made out of things like Elements or Energy means he can corrupt up to IP1
As for his death aura, for affecting non-alive things, it was stated somewhere that demon energy kills off the land or something and I can think of a demon he would scale off, but for this I do not have a scan, so it's more like a passing mention you can ignore.
The land would technically be alive or has life force similarly to how the trees and plants that grow on it
Arale on the other hand has no life force and as the Inorganic Physiology page makes it clear it extends mainly around Robots and IA
Corrupting the land and elements and energy would only be IP1

Lastly he has passive law manipulation that bypasses so much resistance layers that I've lost count.
No one was arguing Law Hax much because no one knew exactly the specifics and functions of it

Anyways that's my Reply
Hope it gave you a bit of exposition
If you wanna debate the match again after going through your further research of Yama that will be alright

Heya Muchacho
I'm Sorry the thread had gotten closed before you got to comment
I'll try to respond to your comment to outline why Arale had one the match based on the Information we had to work with
No need to apologize, it's fine. Thanks.
This was argued against because of the nature that Arale is a robot and has no flesh to speak of.
That flesh part, I mean his own flesh lol. Like, you can't drink demon blood or eat their flesh without being corrupted. So aside from his powers, he himself is a natural walking hazard. I'm not sure why it matters that she's a robot since his corruption isn't limited to living things.
This was argued against because the Devilazation link on his profile made evident it works against organic beings (like Humans) and even your own description suggests the same
The corruption linked on his list of powers is to show low-class demons he scales off. His own feat is linked in the profile. As for low-class demons, to corrupt a cultivator, you would have to affect their body, soul, mind and the core of their power.
Arale resists powernull plus RW and has her own RW and Sub. Reality she could counter with
Yama, like all his powers, bypasses dozens of layers, as he scales off a hierarchy of cultivators and demons.

This only qualifies for affecting IP1
Corrupting things or beings made out of things like Elements or Energy means he can corrupt up to IP1
Not sure but IP means Inorganic Physiology, right? It would still apply to her, as he isn't limited to just humans or energy, since quite literally converted the moon to a devil. Maybe a mod could clarify, as having feats of affecting things not made out of living matter would be enough for Arale in this case.

No one was arguing Law Hax much because no one knew exactly the specifics and functions of it
It his domain and at his level, everything he does. They incorporate their moves with their personal laws or laws they've comprehended. For example with his knowledge of the laws of space and time, he was going to pull all information of all the lives MC has lived in the cycle of reincarnation.
Anyways that's my Reply
Hope it gave you a bit of exposition
If you wanna debate the match again after going through your further research of Yama that will be alright
I'll revise the series, so I don't have anything more to say currently. Thank you.

I'm not sure why it matters that she's a robot since his corruption isn't limited to living things.
True and Good Point. The reason is in the difference of IP1 and IP2
Affecting and Corrupting IP1 things doesn't mean you can do the same with IP2 without feats. Non-Living doesn't equate to Inorganic Physiology
A ghost or zombie are non living as well but Zombies are still organic and ghosts are comprised of spectral energy

The corruption linked on his list of powers is to show low-class demons he scales off. His own feat is linked in the profile. As for low-class demons, to corrupt a cultivator, you would have to affect their body, soul, mind and the core of their power.
Arale has no mind, no non physical consciousness, no soul and the core of her powers are strings of programming information (A.I.) which again we can't assume he affects without the corresponding feats
Yama, like all his powers, bypasses dozens of layers, as he scales off a hierarchy of cultivators and demons.
We are gonna need a solid case by case basis for this to be taken as valid
Not sure but IP means Inorganic Physiology, right? It would still apply to her, as he isn't limited to just humans or energy, since quite literally converted the moon to a devil. Maybe a mod could clarify, as having feats of affecting things not made out of living matter would be enough for Arale in this case.
Still IP1
Regirock and Regice are made of pure Rock and Ice respectively but not still qualify for Type 1
Plasma Wisp is made of pure energy but is still IP1

Something being non living does not grant them IP2 by default
There is a case by case basis
And given what he corrupted has a moon it would still be a feat of corrupting IP1 beings
In order to corrupt arale's A.I and programming information, he either needs Data Manipulation or Feats of Corrupting Robots and A.I.
Hence why again IP2 is mainly centralized across Robotic and A.I. characters

It his domain and at his level, everything he does. They incorporate their moves with their personal laws or laws they've comprehended. For example with his knowledge of the laws of space and time, he was going to pull all information of all the lives MC has lived in the cycle of reincarnation.
This seems like it would have been a great power to debate against with Arale's Plot Had and 4th Wall Breaking Hax

I'll revise the series, so I don't have anything more to say currently. Thank you.
Your Welx
And please debate me when your done revising
It seems fun to debate Plot Had vs Law Had

Do we really give resistance and hax layers via scaling like this?
No we don't IIRC
We need feats of overcoming someone else's resistance

For Example

Character A use Hax
Hax gets resisted by Character B
Character C use hax
Character B gets affected
Character C use hax against character D
Character D resists
Character E use hax
Character D gets affected

Character A has baseline hax
Character B has baseline resistance
Character C has one layer above baseline hax
Character D has one layer above baseline resistance
Character E has two layers above baseline hax

And so on and so forth
That's how layering hax and resistance works

No we don't IIRC
We need feats of overcoming someone else's resistance

For Example

Character A use Hax
Hax gets resisted by Character B
Character C use hax
Character B gets affected
Character C use hax against character D
Character D resists
Character E use had
Character D gets affected

And so on and so forth
That's how layering resistance works
Pretty sure that's what they mean by hierarchy of cultivators. Many cultivation novels are like this where higher cultivation negs resistances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back