• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats for the AP, I am not talking about that, I am talking about the hax, which is not touched and has not a single CRT on it that I can see
That isn't just for the AP, the previous keys did have a couple of hax there, I was called for adding those features and was given a warning about it.

Even if he doesn't go there, then the monster smurf could instead, yet 106 managed to keep it at bay in its pocket dimension.

i think he had more but still not too sure, ask @Smashtwig
A lot more, but nothing relevant to GV beating Kratos, rather GV surviving Kratos.

first off, Astral Order is a 2-A ability that is literally the same was Yhwach’s Almighty, word for word including Precog (who Kratos has gotten an incon with a Non-Almighty Yhwach), I’m not sure if that counts for anything though since it’s still 4D. If 2-A vs 2-C 4D neg does matter, then yeah GV isn’t beating Kratos unless he tries Transmutation which probably doesn’t work because it’s ******* Kratos. Astral Order is also Probability Based if that matters. Other offenses he has is Timeline Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Spatial Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3 for Time Space and Soul), and Limited BFR with Damnatio Memorie, Possession (may not work), Passive Madness/Empath/Radiation Manip, Age Manip, Below Absolute Zero, Petrification, 2-A Insta Kill Power Null (which is a bit but not really layered), Blood Manip, Absorption, unavoidable Danmaku/AoE, Passive Damaging Forcefield from one of his strongest attacks that he can hold forever, Teleportation as fast as you can mash the button (no I am not joking see his Lightning Assault on the profile, it’s pretty much a speed blitz via teleportation that would make any speed advantage almost null lol), a one shot move on any boss- even those who are supposedly stronger than him. He is also constantly amping, going from dealing okay damage to Kirin to one shooting her, but I didn’t put it in the profile yet. You can also argue he has one of Teseo’s moves where he digitizes people to instantly kill them… actually he kinda does do that but that really falls under Transmutation

Kratos probably resists all of those or smth because Kratos (except Blood and Below Absolute Zero it seems?), he has infinite speed so most of this doesn’t matter except Astral Order itself

More importantly, you’ll have to deal with two things, 2-A Prevasion (which I don’t wanna explain what it does for the 40 billionth time because people don’t wanna read the blog or my signature of my every message and honestly I’ve been really pissed off about it since GV fought Diavolo and everyone just ignored Prevasion’s existence, so go look at GV VS OVER/Cloud for a shortened list, just know that it’s broken as **** and 2-A NPI moves that go through other Prevasion users don’t work on GV because he’s just that broken- like you literally cannot lose as him in the game, he can even Prevade 2-A Power Null which seems to be what is in interest when I hear “neg”)- in addition to all of that ur gonna have to prove Kratos can hit electrons as not all NPI's equate, just because you can hit ghosts don't mean you can hurt water

and instant Super High End almost High Mid-G Regeneration (Conceptual Death of Time, Space, and Soul on 2-A level EE attack- like, all of those- on every possible past versions of a person, destroyed, goner)

and like… a million ways to heal not joking

what really matters to me is that GV doesn’t die, I will make Incon matches forever lol

you know what screw it, I’ll go through every single one of Demi Kratos’s abilities right here and say how they may or may not work against GV here:

Magic, Soul Manipulation, Absorption, Non-Physical Interaction, Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation, Vector Manipulation, Probability Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3): This is the weird soul crap, which as I've already explained: don't work, GV Prevaded Tenjian's Seven Slashes which covers the Soul Conceptual Stuff. Mind Manipulation is covered by the fact that GV has the Muse's powers that can counteract that, and that Moebius easily resisted Djinn's attempt to mind control it (planetary range btw)- since this is Moebius Gunvolt...yeah. I have no idea what "direction" even means, it seems like a dud thing that had to be put in the profile to be accurate, sorry. Probability Manip is Astral Order's whole thing, and Astral Order is kinda what powers Damnatio Memorie, which again, is what is Prevaded. Absorption is also resisted on a 2-A level (Moebius's 2-A was handleded with 6 Glaives, while GV needed 1000 and he broke out anyways, GV also resisted Stratos's absorption if that matters).

Transmutation, Deconstruction and Power Nullification (Arms of Hades is weird, transforming those guys seems to rely on them being grounded, GV is constantly flying and can teleport away, same with the dissolving stuff where the stone was dissolving to pull the guy in- idk, GV has resisted Transmutation into a lesser being, and a mindless GV is probably the worst thing to happen for Kratos anyways because then he'd be Morbing everywhere with all of his hax. He could also just regen if it gets worse, plus Prevasion would deal with the latter two)

Time Manipulation and Time Stop, Causality Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Telekinesis, Statistics Reduction, Retrocognition, Precognition and Clairvoyance (This Amulet kinda weird, the defense lowering is countered by Septimal Shield and Regen, the enemy levitation doesn't really matter since GV is flying anyways, rewinding time on the enemies seems... okay I guess, making GV older will not hinder him, he doesn't age, and making him younger- which GV did himself btw (Time Rewind I didn't put in the profile- doesn't necessarily stop him from winning, as a lot of his hax (as proven with the existence of his Azure Spirits) and Astral Order don't depend on that)

Electricity Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement, Deconstruction, Power Nullification (With Lightning of Zeus and Zeus' Fury, Portal Creation, BFR (Prevade literally any of these attacks, even BFR- no I am not joking he Prevaded being sent to another dimension don't ask me how it just happened, eh also dealt with Merak who uses his portals in the way it is described)

Explosion Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation and Holy Manipulation, Ice Manipulation (all of these are attacks, so probably all Prevaded since it's a 2-A ability)

Life Absorption, Magic Absorption, Energy Absorption and Power Absorption (All of these are resisted, the latter 3 on a 2-A level, they all involve touch anyways, so Prevaded)

Petrification (literally just... doesn't work, unironically GV is unfazed)

Anything I didn't mention is likely just not relevant or a defensive thing for Kratos which doesn't apply since I'm arguing for GV surviving, not winning

You may notice there's some things here that I didn't add yet, school's been tough and I'm working on my own projects, I'll pass the CRT later but I don't think you wanna waste your time arguing against an outdated guy that will deny ur arguments later

btw I’m prepping an (12c FTL+ Calc for him right now, so that can’t be an argument if u wanna say that Kratos dodges everything)

Last edited:
jill presto shouldn't be number 2 for 9-B anymore
her 1-a hax is getting downgraded to Low 1-C to 1-C
looks like she would be below mspa reader considering he resists her stuff at a Low 1A level but beats cyrus who is above him. The hell is up with the 9B list

looks like she would be below mspa reader considering he resists her stuff at a Low 1A level but beats cyrus who is above him. The hell is up with the 9B list
I thought it was 1-A resistance for MSPA Reader? Huh.
(Also yeah the 9-B kinda cringe, MSPA Reader is easily 4th place, and he could be higher if his Type 8 Immortality gets added, but the thread for it like died.)

Last edited:
I wonder if Gu Taxian has a chance for 5th High 6-A. It all depends on the SBA restrictions allowed since that key is just an avatar of his 2-A self.

A lot more, but nothing relevant to GV beating Kratos, rather GV surviving Kratos.

first off, Astral Order is a 2-A ability that is literally the same was Yhwach’s Almighty, word for word including Precog (who Kratos has gotten an incon with a Non-Almighty Yhwach), I’m not sure if that counts for anything though since it’s still 4D. If 2-A vs 2-C 4D neg does matter, then yeah GV isn’t beating Kratos unless he tries Transmutation which probably doesn’t work because it’s ******* Kratos. Astral Order is also Probability Based if that matters. Other offenses he has is Timeline Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Spatial Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3 for Time Space and Soul), and Limited BFR with Damnatio Memorie, Possession (may not work), Passive Madness/Empath/Radiation Manip, Age Manip, Below Absolute Zero, Petrification, 2-A Insta Kill Power Null (which is a bit but not really layered), Blood Manip, Absorption, unavoidable Danmaku/AoE, Passive Damaging Forcefield from one of his strongest attacks that he can hold forever, Teleportation as fast as you can mash the button (no I am not joking see his Lightning Assault on the profile, it’s pretty much a speed blitz via teleportation that would make any speed advantage almost null lol), a one shot move on any boss- even those who are supposedly stronger than him. He is also constantly amping, going from dealing okay damage to Kirin to one shooting her, but I didn’t put it in the profile yet. You can also argue he has one of Teseo’s moves where he digitizes people to instantly kill them… actually he kinda does do that but that really falls under Transmutation
An important note (cause goddamn the text wall);
  • 2-C vs 2-A is a matter of solely range not potency, as far as hax goes.
  • Kratos kinda folded Soul King Yhwach in a rematch a few hours ago.
  • In a few hours, all of Kratos' hax and resistances will be bumped up to 4-D.
  • Kratos as Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution so potent he negated 4-D hax with it and evolved against half a dozen such powers midfight.
Magic, Soul Manipulation, Absorption, Non-Physical Interaction, Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation, Vector Manipulation, Probability Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3): This is the weird soul crap, which as I've already explained: don't work, GV Prevaded Tenjian's Seven Slashes which covers the Soul Conceptual Stuff. Mind Manipulation is covered by the fact that GV has the Muse's powers that can counteract that, and that Moebius easily resisted Djinn's attempt to mind control it (planetary range btw)- since this is Moebius Gunvolt...yeah. I have no idea what "direction" even means, it seems like a dud thing that had to be put in the profile to be accurate, sorry. Probability Manip is Astral Order's whole thing, and Astral Order is kinda what powers Damnatio Memorie, which again, is what is Prevaded. Absorption is also resisted on a 2-A level (Moebius's 2-A was handleded with 6 Glaives, while GV needed 1000 and he broke out anyways, GV also resisted Stratos's absorption if that matters).

Transmutation, Deconstruction and Power Nullification (Arms of Hades is weird, transforming those guys seems to rely on them being grounded, GV is constantly flying and can teleport away, same with the dissolving stuff where the stone was dissolving to pull the guy in- idk, GV has resisted Transmutation into a lesser being, and a mindless GV is probably the worst thing to happen for Kratos anyways because then he'd be Morbing everywhere with all of his hax. He could also just regen if it gets worse, plus Prevasion would deal with the latter two)

Time Manipulation and Time Stop, Causality Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Telekinesis, Statistics Reduction, Retrocognition, Precognition and Clairvoyance (This Amulet kinda weird, the defense lowering is countered by Septimal Shield and Regen, the enemy levitation doesn't really matter since GV is flying anyways, rewinding time on the enemies seems... okay I guess, making GV older will not hinder him, he doesn't age, and making him younger- which GV did himself btw (Time Rewind I didn't put in the profile- doesn't necessarily stop him from winning, as a lot of his hax (as proven with the existence of his Azure Spirits) and Astral Order don't depend on that)

Electricity Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement, Deconstruction, Power Nullification (With Lightning of Zeus and Zeus' Fury, Portal Creation, BFR (Prevade literally any of these attacks, even BFR- no I am not joking he Prevaded being sent to another dimension don't ask me how it just happened, eh also dealt with Merak who uses his portals in the way it is described)

Explosion Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation and Holy Manipulation, Ice Manipulation (all of these are attacks, so probably all Prevaded since it's a 2-A ability)

Life Absorption, Magic Absorption, Energy Absorption and Power Absorption (All of these are resisted, the latter 3 on a 2-A level, they all involve touch anyways, so Prevaded)
Won't quite touch these as well, the above CRT and all.
Petrification (literally just... doesn't work, unironically GV is unfazed)

Anything I didn't mention is likely just not relevant or a defensive thing for Kratos which doesn't apply since I'm arguing for GV surviving, not winning

You may notice there's some things here that I didn't add yet, school's been tough and I'm working on my own projects, I'll pass the CRT later but I don't think you wanna waste your time arguing against an outdated guy that will deny ur arguments later

btw I’m prepping an (12c FTL+ Calc for him right now, so that can’t be an argument if u wanna say that Kratos dodges everything)
Aite then.

An important note (cause goddamn the text wall);
  • 2-C vs 2-A is a matter of solely range not potency, as far as hax goes.
Bet
  • Kratos kinda folded Soul King Yhwach in a rematch a few hours ago
Oh… damn, well uh, GV’s kinda... ******
  • In a few hours, all of Kratos' hax and resistances will be bumped up to 4-D.
Yeah but if he doesn’t have resistance at all 4D resistance to another thing doesn’t really matter all too much. But if that's the case I don't think GV has many moves to actually achieve any win condition
  • Kratos as Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution so potent he negated 4-D hax with it and evolved against half a dozen such powers midfight.
Aight this is the nail in the coffin. Maybe if I was a snob I can say smth about NLF and smath smth u gotta prove he’ll be able to hit electrons as well as squeeze in an argument that GV could teleport spam so much that Kratos won’t experience his Prevasion enough to evolve to it but it’s Kratos there’s no shame in losing to him.

Last edited:
Aight this is the nail in the coffin. Maybe if I was a snob I can say smth about NLF and smath smth u gotta prove he’ll be able to hit electrons but it’s Kratos there’s no shame in losing to him.
Actually, I'm here for that, AD is just for physical stats, so that's irrelevant in hax debates, and RE is NLF bait, feats for it directly in relation to a given power or similar are nowadays required to claim it'd be useful at all to such cases. For example, I don't recall something properly comparable to Prevasion in the GoW setting.

Won't quite touch these as well, the above CRT and all.
Also not exactly sure what u mean here, if you mean to say I got the idea of the abilities wrong or u have a counterpoint, I’d like to hear it because now Kratos is on… my interest list you can say

nvm i just reread, 4-D hax got it, I won’t be able to wank GV to have all of his resistances up to that level lol- tho some of them are already 4D

(and kinda refuse to, GV’s OP enough to the point where the #Ds or what specific type of some hax or that one specific lack of resistance is what takes him out I’m fine with that)

Last edited:
Actually, I'm here for that, AD is just for physical stats, so that's irrelevant in hax debates, and RE is NLF bait, feats for it directly in relation to a given power or similar are nowadays required to claim it'd be useful at all to such cases. For example, I don't recall something properly comparable to Prevasion in the GoW setting.
What is it, in cliff notes? Not to sound too full of it but other than Plot Manipulation, there's very few powers that don't exist in GoW in some form or another.

Also not exactly sure what u mean here, if you mean to say I got the idea of the abilities wrong or u have a counterpoint, I’d like to hear it because now Kratos is on… my interest list you can say

nvm i just reread, 4-D hax got it, I won’t be able to wank GV to have all of his resistances up to that level lol- tho some of them are already 4D

(and kinda refuse to, GV’s OP enough to the point where the #Ds or what specific type of some hax or that one specific lack of resistance is what takes him out I’m fine with that)
I more meant that I'd wait until the CRT concluded to properly go through the discussion (yeah, it's currently unanimous but I'd like to be sure). But I suppose you do agree that Gunvolt steps down a bit so there's not much point in going over this as much.

And tbh, losing to a dude that beat Yhwach at full power ain't a bad thing.

Oh that's what you mean.

I also couldn't find Fate Neg anywhere, but I did find Fate Resistance if that's what was implied, Gunvolt's shown use of Astral Order was done on himself. So I guess there can be an argument that he could make sure he doesn't die or something (he already does have 4D Invul i guess)... but I don't really care lol the fact that I'm stretching this far is evidence of Kratos probably being the superior

Is there anyone in the GoW setting with layered intangibility, or...? Being more specific would be good to evaluate

Athena in her ascended state and Revenant Hags come to mind.
The former is described more into incorporeality than (elemental) intangibility per-say looking at the page, and the latter doesn't appear to have a page on VBW to begin with.

I may as well point out just in case that NPI isn't a catch-all to any kind of non-physical target or similar, feats for a given case are required for the most part, as much someone that can hit a ghost can't inherently also hit someone non-existent.

The former is described more into incorporeality than (elemental) intangibility per-say looking at the page, and the latter doesn't appear to have a page on VBW to begin with.

I may as well point out just in case that NPI isn't a catch-all to any kind of non-physical target or similar, feats for a given case are required for the most part, as much someone that can hit a ghost can't inherently also hit someone non-existent.
Frost and Flame Phantoms. Wisps and Wights. Chaos and the fact that she's a literal void. Or any of the Protogenoi and their abstraction.

Really, if elemental intangibility is the core aspect of it then it's even less of a concern, RE pedantry aside.

Incorporeality is no different from being a void, as much Nonexistent Physiology is generally Incorporeality with extra steps, and the NPI required to hit a ghost is different from the one for hitting someone elementally intangible, especially as strictly speaking ghosts and voids just normally aren't hit to begin with, while elemental intangibility is different as on there the "normal" stuff actually hits strictly speaking, but does no real damage short or long term.

You may want to cite pages from the GoW Wiki or something as it'd be inappropiate to only judge based on names.

Where is my boy tommy taylor also why the great reason there, Its not even 1A+ and looking at the profile i dont think it even a smurf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back