• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll toss in another contender: The Authority: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Authority

Sure, Authority is pretty infamous for being the weakest character in 10-C, only winning out against Folk from a certain game I don't recall which do nothing but twitch in place and subsequently had their profile deleted SOLELY for that reason! Sure, there's Forky, but... A plastic spoon can survive me pressing into it with my thumb and my thumb can exert 10 lbs of force! No lie; I checked by pressing my thumb into a bathroom scale!

But Flash, you may ask, why are you suggesting this frail asshole in a Strongest Characters list? Well, that's the thing. The Authority in his prime is Tier 7-A and has 8-Dimensional hax! Seriously, look at the flipping page!

bruh the gay ability D has isn't even passive and he wont be able to interact with drac coz of AE
It literally is, what are you on about
And yes he can, his low 2-C key literally is fighting the sacred ancestor who already has ae1 to a conceptual degree
Plot manip negs Low 2-C D
D RE's into a resistance and mogs while Dracula cant do shit to him

Did we not forget Griffith and his causality hax plus the social influencing layers and not to mention abstract existence

I'll toss in another contender: The Authority: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Authority

Sure, Authority is pretty infamous for being the weakest character in 10-C, only winning out against Folk from a certain game I don't recall which do nothing but twitch in place and subsequently had their profile deleted SOLELY for that reason! Sure, there's Forky, but... A plastic spoon can survive me pressing into it with my thumb and my thumb can exert 10 lbs of force! No lie; I checked by pressing my thumb into a bathroom scale!

But Flash, you may ask, why are you suggesting this frail asshole in a Strongest Characters list? Well, that's the thing. The Authority in his prime is Tier 7-A and has 8-Dimensional hax! Seriously, look at the flipping page!
He can't be added to 7-A because he's physically unknown, he needs to be physically 7-A to qualify for 7-A on the list as explained in the rules.

He can't be added to 7-A because he's physically unknown, he needs to be physically 7-A to qualify for 7-A on the list as explained in the rules.
What about Griffith? He’s 7-A and has a ton of hax that makes it hard to defeat him if you don’t have Smurf hax, resistance to multiple layers of social influencing/causality/fate hax, not to mention type 5 and 9 negation as well as some conceptual manipulation.

What about Griffith? He’s 7-A and has a ton of hax that makes it hard to defeat him if you don’t have Smurf hax, resistance to multiple layers of social influencing/causality/fate hax, not to mention type 5 and 9 negation as well as some conceptual manipulation.
Griffith is only High 7-C physically, and The Idea of Evil already has a placement at High 7-C.

Edit: Idea of Evil has Unknown Striking Strength, meaning it isn't allowed on the High 7-C placement, switching it out with Griffith.

I heard DBS anime characters (least just Beerus and those with Hakai) now sorta has tier 1 smurf now. Will any of them gain a position here soon enough?

I heard DBS anime characters (least just Beerus and those with Hakai) now sorta has tier 1 smurf now. Will any of them gain a position here soon enough?
Probably not in Low 2-C, seeing as the lowest dudes there have passives they can't deal with

In Low 2-C, no because Beerus gets passive'd by the weakest current Low 2-C place holder (he also loses against those who aren't even on the list currently, like Soul King and Dracula (LOS)

In 2-C, Zeno can definitely have a placement, i don't know if he beats Demigra or Jack Kline but he'll definitely stop at Hades because of passives (Edit: Zeno's 2-C rating isn't scaled to his striking strength, meaning he can't have placement in that tier.)

Dragonball Heroes's 2-A's like Universal Tree Absorbed Goku can definitely gain a placement at 2-A, he should at least beat the SS 2-A's from what i'm seeing.

Also did you guys forget

Goku vs Exdeath when.
Nonexistence Physiology says hi. And Dragon Balls hakai might have Tier 1 potency, but the characters lack the ability to surviving the nuking of the cosmology needed to bypass the likes of Nonexistent Physiology.

Reactive Evolution, which for D should scale to a low 1-C level, and given the stuff he has done with it, and the abstractions contained within D's verse, 4D plot manip is not going to be hard to lol no
Also did you guys forget

Yggdrasil is 10D, and later on, once stuff gets revised she would possibly be a contender against Sun Wukong, but when said stuff gets revised she likely won't be in high 1-C anymore

Reactive Evolution, which for D should scale to a low 1-C level, and given the stuff he has done with it, and the abstractions contained within D's verse, 4D plot manip is not going to be hard to lol no

Yggdrasil is 10D, and later on, once stuff gets revised she would possibly be a contender against Sun Wukong, but when said stuff gets revised she likely won't be in high 1-C anymore
Okay

also yes I remember how broken journey to the west is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back