• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh what happened to the list, we doing top 10 now?

If so you should do the samething with the non-smurf thread if you haven't already as well.

Is anyone else a contender for the 6th spot in 1-C?

Because Oma is 8D and can come back from being erased on a 9D level.

Is anyone else a contender for the 6th spot in 1-C?

Because Oma is 8D and can come back from being erased on a 9D level.
It should be Nasuverse characters, the other gods(8D) can just incap him and the outer gods(9D) can deal deal with his immortality.

Probably will get smurfed real fast, but for the time being I still suggest Hatou for #6 9-B.

Well, now it's a Top 10, I'm pretty sure John Egbert, Arale, and Arecus could get spots in 2-A

maybe Monika could get a spot in 10-B?
Arceus stomps PMM right now. It just wasn’t added to the list (for how it stomps it auto copies and negates all of their powers other then Type 5 Acasuality which it uses Tier 1 BFR to bypass)
anyways Characters from Pokemon in 2-B and Arceus should be 5th in 2-A
Hoopa should also gain a spot in 3-C
Cyrus also qualifies as a nice filler character for 9-B as of right now as he has access to Dialga/Palkia

Last edited:
Decently sure The Radiance should neg for 6th place
I see no acausality, so an alternate version of Hatou would have prevented that thing from ever existing 13 billion years before the fight even starts. (passively)

Also see no way for it to ever kill an infinite hive mind spread throughout space and time that just cuts off any mind-controlled individuals.

I see no acausality, so an alternate version of Hatou would have prevented that thing from ever existing 13 billion years before the fight even starts. (passively)

Also see no way for it to ever kill an infinite hive mind spread throughout space and time that just cuts off any mind-controlled individuals.
They also just naturally exist in an AE1 realm and are not dependent on the natural world to come into being
Then incon because they don't have a way to deal with each other

this potential matches just makes it more chaotic since there's gonna be A beat B, B beat C, C beat A situation don't you think?

They also just naturally exist in an AE1 realm and are not dependent on the natural world to come into being
Then incon because they don't have a way to deal with each other
Which kind of AE1? And how did it come into being?
And if it can never enter the real world (due to time, prep or law manip shenanigans), it would eventually lose for BFR reasons.

Shouldn't Physical attacks should work if Conceptual and Law Manipulation doesn't work against Kelly? Or I missing something. Her durability is still Planetary.
It's the same thing as Stikua, Anos can get a draw through unequalized, otherwise, he dies before the fight starts and can't touch her.

Don't really have to much, but uh, Morghur for 6th 9-B, passive 1-A corruption and transmutation along with being nigh-on unkillable is deadly.

Lord Kroak for 6th 10-B for being a 1-A smurflord of extreme proportions

I'm mostly joking, but seriously if the AI can experience love, affection, etc then they might get hit with his social influencing.
I'm pretty sure it can't, and definitely not after 6820-A corrupts it, seeing as 6820-A is 682 who has some... colorful opinions on those concepts

Captain for
2-B
4-A
5-A

He might get downgraded to 2-C but that hinge on literally the tierring system changes which looks like it will be a long discussion so im supporting his placement in 2-B again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back