• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
“But, High Priest,” cut in a girl’s voice that sounded even younger and also childish. “Miss Zombie’s theory is essentially the same as holding up opposing mirrors, right? By splitting up our power infinitely, we can intentionally weaken ourselves and avoid destroying the world whenever we move an arm or leg.”

“What about it, Niang-Niang?”

“I’m just wondering if the symbol ∞ will really grow weaker when you split it up. I don’t want to smash the world up like stained glass the first step I take. We’re not like Othinus.”
___

Just taking a step inside the world would destroy it, as their power is too big to exist inside of it (which is why they live inside a non-existent realm normally).

As for the probability hax:

Magic God Othinus had obtained frightening power, but that power was too powerful. She could not fully control it herself. Having infinite possibilities sounded good, but it meant she had all positive possibilities and all negative possibilities. In this state, it was impossible to predict whether she would win or lose a game of rock paper scissors with a child.

No matter what she did, the odds of success and failure were always half and half.

To solve that dilemma, she had to twist those even odds to one extreme. To do that, she needed a single lance:

Gungnir.

Once Othinus obtained that, the world would literally come to an end. There would be no way of reversing the situation. A single human will would bring about a world where the infinite reaches of history would be eternally under a tyrannical rule.
___

Othinus with Gungnir and other MGs like Chimera don't have the 50/50 weakness, only the best outcomes exist to them.

“But, High Priest,” cut in a girl’s voice that sounded even younger and also childish. “Miss Zombie’s theory is essentially the same as holding up opposing mirrors, right? By splitting up our power infinitely, we can intentionally weaken ourselves and avoid destroying the world whenever we move an arm or leg.”

“What about it, Niang-Niang?”

“I’m just wondering if the symbol ∞ will really grow weaker when you split it up. I don’t want to smash the world up like stained glass the first step I take. We’re not like Othinus.”
___

Just taking a step inside the world would destroy it, as their power is too big to exist inside of it (which is why they live inside a non-existent realm normally).
I don't understand what this is trying to prove what passive hax are you arguing about here and what's the source of this?
As for the probability hax:

Magic God Othinus had obtained frightening power, but that power was too powerful. She could not fully control it herself. Having infinite possibilities sounded good, but it meant she had all positive possibilities and all negative possibilities. In this state, it was impossible to predict whether she would win or lose a game of rock paper scissors with a child.

No matter what she did, the odds of success and failure were always half and half.

To solve that dilemma, she had to twist those even odds to one extreme. To do that, she needed a single lance:

Gungnir.

Once Othinus obtained that, the world would literally come to an end. There would be no way of reversing the situation. A single human will would bring about a world where the infinite reaches of history would be eternally under a tyrannical rule.
This isn't a passive hax
Othinus with Gungnir and other MGs like Chimera don't have the 50/50 weakness, only the best outcomes exist to them.
I don't see that statement in what you said above and it didn't even mention chimera had such an hax or how she used it in battle.

I don't understand what this is trying to prove what passive hax are you arguing about here and what's the source of this?
That's their passive aura, Toaru New Testament 12, the other is from NT8
This isn't a passive hax
It's literally her state of being.
I don't see that statement in what you said above and it didn't even mention chimera had such an hax or how she used it in battle.
Literally stated she would turn the odds from 50/50 win/loss into one extreme, which is what Gungnir does, it changes her infinite possibilities from a 50% to a 100%.

It is literally the power you get for being a MG, it's pretty written at the start of the second quote and Othinus is the weakest of them.

That's their passive aura, Toaru New Testament 12, the other is from NT8
I don't see anything about passive aura and what does it do? Are the passives 11-D?
It's literally her state of being.
I don't see that anywhere about chimera except a character who needs Gungnir to use such ability and its 50/50 plus is it an 11-D hax?

Since she dosen't have Higher dimensional existence I refuse to believe all her abilities are on 11-D
Literally stated she would turn the odds from 50/50 win/loss into one extreme, which is what Gungnir does, it changes her infinite possibilities from a 50% to a 100%.
I didn't see it in what you said.

Anyways I will settle for Mister myxptlk having 3rd spot shared with Gurren Lagann characters but with Speed unequal. @Deceived3596

I don't see anything about passive aura and what does it do? Are the passives 11-D?

I don't see that anywhere about chimera except a character who needs Gungnir to use such ability and its 50/50 plus is it an 11-D hax?

Since she dosen't have Higher dimensional existence I refuse to believe all her abilities are on 11-D
you don't need HDE for your hax to be 11-D.
It is very much accepted as 11-D. saying they are not 11-D is like saying Accelerator doesn't have 11-D vector shield at this point and this is very much in profile for other characters in their verse

you don't need HDE for your hax to be 11-D.
I know but HDE on 11-D scale makes your hax so but simply having High 1-C key dosen't make all your hax High 1-C
It is very much accepted as 11-D. saying they are not 11-D is like saying Accelerator doesn't have 11-D vector shield at this point and this is very much in profile for other characters in their verse
Can I see where its accepted all her hax are 11-D? That's false equivalence with the Accelerator example
He can have High 1-C abilities it dosen't mean all his abilities are.

I care no longer on this since I'd just accept the 3rd spot for speed unequalized.

Can I see where its accepted all her hax are 11-D? That's false equivalence with the Accelerator example
He can have High 1-C abilities it dosen't mean all his abilities are.
Because their ability is being able to manipulate everything in the world and the world as a whole and what makes it up scales up to 11D including Accelerators Vectors?
like just read phase manipulation all the abilities they have are mostly based on that

Accelerators Vectors?
Why do you keep mentioning this?
Because their ability is being able to manipulate everything in the world and the world as a whole and what makes it up scales up to 11D including Accelerators Vectors?
like just read phase manipulation all the abilities they have are mostly based on that
You're trying to tell me all their abilities can affect their 11-D world?

Phase Manipulation: Magic Gods wield a powerful version of reality warping, granting them almost absolute power. All possibilities are open to them, to the point that even omnipotence paradoxes can apply to them. Magic Gods can instantly destroy the world and manipulate and recreate it as they please. They can manipulate causality, change the natural laws and control dimensions, space, time, matter, energy and all other contents of the world as they please. As they can control the world in these ways they should be able to wrestle around the control of the things they can manipulate. They achieve this due to their ability to freely create, destroy and manipulate the Phases that make up the world.
This dosen't make all abilities in the Verse 11-D bro🗿just Reality warping.

Last edited:
Yes, all their abilities are a byproduct of Phase Manipulation, which they get from their Infinite Possibilities.

The only ability that isn't from that is the "aura" which is just their power leaking from their body and which can destroy the whole World (which is 11D).

This dosen't make all abilities in the Verse 11-D bro🗿just Reality warping.
And their abilities are basically results of reality warping.bro just read the possible applications of reality warping as ability. I know you're new but you can't just disagree with accepted profiles just because you're not knowledgable of their franchise

What are the passives it's not on profile so I refuse to agree, immeasurable speed can still outpace it dosen't matter and Mister myxptlk can exist in every point in time,
It is literally on the profile, shut.
Immeasurable speed does not stop you from seeing someone, that is not how sight works

Immeasurable speed does not stop you from seeing someone, that is not how sight works
I've conceded to others point above and I don't really care anymore and yes immeasurable speed outpaces passives accepted on the wiki.
What do you mean by seeing someone?

Besides Mister myxptlk stomps Gurren lagaan speed unequalized he can share the spot.

I heard TD,NEP and Acausality type 5 now all don't really matter against beings that see your realm as fiction, if they can affect your realm and you can't do anything it's your loss.

I heard TD,NEP and Acausality type 5 now all don't really matter against beings that see your realm as fiction, if they can affect your realm and you can't do anything it's your loss.
But Anos lacks plot as an aspect of his NEP so would it even work?

I mean its not the only thing that his Source has, heard about its Type 2 NEP, apparently even 1-A's can't affect him otherwise.
Well Nonexistent Physiology is more, though you can't interact with the non-existent entity you can destroy the reality that serves as their foundation, destroying them as an chain reaction that doesn't requite interacting with their non-existence.

Anos should be placed at second or 3rd Place for 5A. As for checked Kelly profile I don't see how Kelly can do anything to Anos unless he has outerversal haxes still the keys starts with 5A.

Kelly should take the Top Spot on Low 7-C for 8+ Layers of Low 1-A Resistances as well EE of Mind, Body, Soul, Concept, Information, etc, and the concept of all of those things. And the same Resistance Negation Lu Zhiyu has and the same abilities on a conceptual 8+ Low 1-A level plus a High 6-A Transformation that gives High-Godly Regen, Immortality (1,2,3,4,5,6 & 8) & Negation to all of those, and ridiculous Abstract Existence (Basically the closest you can get to NEP 2 without having NEP 2)

She should also take 3rd on 5-A for the same reasons above except this she also destroys the nothingness they become after she EE's their everything and the foundational concept of sed nothingness that is beyond normal abstract concepts. A few other things that are really just overkill.

Durability: At least Small Town level, likely higher with Mind Power Shields (Could survive clashing with Verthandi threatened to erase an entire city from existence. At level three Priest are able to create forcefields. Forcefields scale massively beyond one's own AP, with beings who can only destroy football fields being able of blocking nukes using them), Multi-Continent level with Sacred Advent, likely higher with Mind Power Shields.[39][40][41][42] | Multi-Continent level (Upon becoming an Archangel it was stated Kelly became a level seven mythical creature), likely higher with Mind Power Shields.[43] | Planet level (As True God Kelly at her level would be a hundred thousand times more powerful than being at level seven, capable of destroying entire worlds), Large Planet level via Divine Kingdom (Would be 5,000x more durable utilizing her Divine Kingdom as power is the only thing that determines one's level and by extension their capabilities), likely higher with Mind Power Shield.[16][17][18][20][21]
Shouldn't Physical attacks should work if Conceptual and Law Manipulation doesn't work against Kelly? Or I missing something. Her durability is still Planetary.

682 doesn't need 6820 to destroy Anos. In fact, Anos can't get 682 to 6820 because he would have to destroy its concept in the Noosphere to awaken the extranoospheric concept that is 6820. And the concept is High 1-A mind you.

All Anos' sword will do to 682 is just make it Low 1-C or nonexistent, in which case he either lacks the AP to kill it or gets his source absorbed.

Why hasn’t this gone top 10? The list is nearly maxed out and 5 seems too small of a number to list off the strongest for each tier🗿

I’d argue 10 is the sweet spot for lists as it’s just enough space for some debating while not being too much to where it starts to muddy the spot a bit.

I’d argue 10 is the sweet spot for lists as it’s just enough space for some debating while not being too much to where it starts to muddy the spot a bit.
This was also commented before and various users (myself included) were in support of the idea, though at the end the talk died. I honestly think is quite a good idea and still support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back