• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
When/if the new wod upgrade comes through, it will be the second strongest tier 0 on the site. It will potentially scale infinite inaccessibles into tier 0 just with the void, not even including infinite hierarchy of consensus with the higher layer already being beyond infinite inaccessibles.

He doesn't seem to resist any of her passive hax, but does he have any passives of his own?
He has immeasurable speed so that's already a counter to the passives and I see no mention of passives on her profile, most of his abilities are thought based some are hang gestures like finger snap and wave.

He has immeasurable speed so that's already a counter to the passives and I see no mention of passives on her profile, most of his abilities are thought based some are hang gestures like finger snap and wave.
Most profiles don't specify what is or isn't a passive, really, but anyway he probably defeats them due to Immeasurable speed.

Most profiles don't specify what is or isn't a passive, really, but anyway he probably defeats them due to Immeasurable speed.
So shouldn't he replace them? I feel Sun wukong deserves 3rd spot and Mister myxptlk after him or do you have any ideas?

We assume speed is equal on the list so at best he would just share the spot with speed unequal.
However, the passives work off you even seeing her so the immeasurable speed would not be saving him.

then he share the spot,speed unequal,myx maybe can win ? Speed equal,toru verse win,the rule specify that though

We assume speed is equal on the list so at best he would just share the spot with speed unequal.
However, the passives work off you even seeing her so the immeasurable speed would not be saving him.
What are the passives it's not on profile so I refuse to agree, immeasurable speed can still outpace it dosen't matter and Mister myxptlk can exist in every point in time, does she even have Higher dimensional existence on 11D scale? Cause he'd see seeing her as fiction lmao.
then he share the spot,speed unequal,myx maybe can win ? Speed equal,toru verse win,the rule specify that though
Fair enough but what are the passives she has these aren't on profile,you guys need to make a CRT to add them.

What are the passives it's not on profile so I refuse to agree, immeasurable speed can still outpace it dosen't matter and Mister myxptlk can exist in every point in time, does she even have Higher dimensional existence on 11D scale? Cause he'd see seeing her as fiction lmao.

Fair enough but what are the passives she has these aren't on profile,you guys need to make a CRT to add them.
ask the supporter,I just tell you that she can win through passive with speed equal though,also judge by myx profile,he doesn't have much powerfull resistance so chimera passive hax can kill him though

profile,he doesn't have much powerfull resistance so chimera passive hax can kill him though
Of course he wouldn't have since he always power nulls himself I see no power null on profile and no scans are on her profile.

I keep asking WHAT are the PASSIVES, can I see scans?
Not how it works~
Passives are literally written on profile or atleast a scan indicates it, how can I just agree to something that I know nothing about.

Of course he wouldn't have since he always power nulls himself I see no power null on profile and no scans are on her profile.

I keep asking WHAT are the PASSIVES, can I see scans?

Passives are literally written on profile or atleast a scan indicates it, how can I just agree to something that I know nothing about.
not every profile have passive on that you know,consider that not everyone have free time to edit the profile,If you want to know the answer faster then you should contact the supporter of the verse

Regardless of if the profile states an ability is passive or not, if the evidence or explanation provided entails it's passive than it's passive.

Chimera's "transcendental beauty" is innately passive because it's a constant effect that's contingent on her mere existence, if you see her you're affected by her ability. That's some of the most direct passives one could have.

Her ability is passive, no if, and or buts about it, @DontTalkDT will tell you the same thing while also providing scans of it being passive as well.

not every profile have passive on that you know,consider that not everyone have free time to edit the profile,If you want to know the answer faster then you should contact the supporter of the verse
When if not mentioned the scans or explanation on it would tell, link to the verse supporters or name or anything please.
Regardless of if the profile states an ability is passive or not, if the evidence or explanation provided entails it's passive than it's passive.
Exactly my point and only one ability was clarified as such

Chimera's "transcendental beauty" is innately passive because it's a constant effect that's contingent on her mere existence, if you see her you're affected by her ability. That's some of the most direct passives one could have.
Durability Negation, her beauty is too powerful for humans and inferior being, whose bodies, minds and even souls will suffer upon her presence,
It's legit stated on her profile it works only on humans and inferior beings and Mister Myxptlk is a Higher dimensional imp on a 11-D Multiversal scale so not happening.

Her ability is passive, no if, and or buts about it, @DontTalkDT will tell you the same thing while also providing scans of it being passive as well.
I agree with that ability being passive no other ability on profile was indicated to be passive.

I'm sorry but Myx stomps speed equal or no equal.

I was debating on 4th spot not the Top, I wonder why you're acting this way all of a sudden.

Mister myxptlk deserves the 4th spot while To Aru goes to 5th spot.
because if you want him to take a spot,create a match and then debate there,this isn't place to debate that okay ? Gather enough vote and then come back here

because if you want him to take a spot,create a match and then debate there,this isn't place to debate that okay ? Gather enough vote and then come back here
Many characters added to the OP didn't have a Versus thread before being added this is simple enough to be added besides Sun wukong isn't meant to be there since his 10D and others 11-D.

Many characters added to the OP didn't have a Versus thread before being added this is simple enough to be added besides Sun wukong isn't meant to be there since his 10D and others 11-D.
because wukong have Nep and some stuff to be a powerfull 10-D,Myx is likely being forgot though so everyone thinking he 10-D,beside DC comic cosmology is under revision ,If you want Myx to actually take the spot of toaru then you must create a match,or else the top won't change

because wukong have Nep and some stuff to be a powerfull 10-D,Myx is likely being forgot though so everyone thinking he 10-D,beside DC comic cosmology is under revision ,If you want Myx to actually take the spot of toaru then you must create a match,or else the top won't change
Mister myxptlk is a higher dimensional being and sees lower worlds as fiction literally all are just like paper or line to him from a higher dimensional perspective and sees them as fiction and manipulate to his will, and why will a 10-D have a spot over a 11-D common sense refutes that besides nothing stops Mister myxptlk from manipulating his 10-D reality but plot haxing and other means or dumps it somewhere in his hat.

Spoiler Alert: Mister myxptlk profile was made based on the upcoming DC revisions and was upgraded from 5-D to 11-D recently and no longer Low 1-C.
Why must I create a match go tell others to create a match the **** is wrong with you. I gave reasons why he deserves a spot you've got no counter next is create a match? Better go tell everyone who gave reasons above why characters deserve a spot to create matchups.

@Deceived3596 Mister myxptlk deserves the spot for 4th place since he stomps chimera who's the most powerful in To Aru and her only passive hax on profile has no effect on him.

Mister myxptlk is a higher dimensional being and sees lower worlds as fiction literally all are just like paper or line to him from a higher dimensional perspective and sees them as fiction and manipulate to his will, and why will a 10-D have a spot over a 11-D common sense refutes that besides nothing stops Mister myxptlk from manipulating his 10-D reality but plot haxing and other means or dumps it somewhere in his hat.

Spoiler Alert: Mister myxptlk profile was made based on the upcoming DC revisions and was upgraded from 5-D to 11-D recently and no longer Low 1-C.
Why must I create a match go tell others to create a match the **** is wrong with you. I gave reasons why he deserves a spot you've got no counter next is create a match? Better go tell everyone who gave reasons above why characters deserve a spot to create matchups.

@Deceived3596 Mister myxptlk deserves the spot for 4th place since he stomps chimera who's the most powerful in To Aru and her only passive hax on profile has no effect on him.
Whoa, calm down there dude, maam.
No need to bring the F-Bomb here, we can be civil here. Everyone, I think her explanation is quite reasonable here, there is no need to dodge the point that she stated.

Aside from Wukong, some have been placed on the top list without a match...

It is common practice to make a match when taking 1st to 3rd place

Unless they are completely empty.

Unless it is tier 1-B or higher cause those are literally just i have higher dimension i have better cardinals im more inaccessible rather than ability talks

Whoa, calm down there dude.
No need to bring the F-Bomb here, we can be civil here. Everyone, I think his explanation is quite reasonable here, there is no need to dodge the point that he stated.
He just started to tick me off, My apologies
Good you agree 👍
It is common practice to make a match when taking 1st to 3rd place

Unless they are completely empty.
That's why I'm debating for 4th spot besides Mister myxptlk already stomps speed unequalized and speed equalize her only passive hax works only on humans and inferior beings.

All right, from what I've heard in Low 2-C Ergenverse are baseline 1-A smurfs

Chaos Gods are 2-3 layers into 1-A smurf with multiple lethal passives on that level... in fact all of their pna is 2-3 layers into 1-A and they're hard as all shit to effect.

So badabing badaboom Warhammer shitstomps Ergenverse

🗿ignore me im hungry i thought she was aiming for top 2
Nop 4th spot for now, a 3rd spot match up is being made but i'm not certain if Anti-Spiral is the most powerful in gurren lagaan, but if Mister myxptlk wins it's a win. Besides a 10-D dosen't deserve a spot when 11-D characters exist.

I'm uncertain if Mister myxptlk can get a spot in number 2, the profile of mother eater lack scans plus there's High-godly on profile.

Edit: Don't seeing him defeating mother eater, she seems to be a smurf since she's on the same level with Doctor who characters who have High 1-B smurf hax.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back