• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone Briefly tell me why 4-C Dante does not wreck 4-C Lan Mu?
Based on how his/her/its profile is structured I would assume that each form that its own unique set of abilities and Cell form barely has any abilities and no resistances but 1. So how and why does Dante not win?

Can someone Briefly tell me why 4-C Dante does not wreck 4-C Lan Mu?
Based on how his/her/its profile is structured I would assume that each form that its own unique set of abilities and Cell form barely has any abilities and no resistances but 1. So how and why does Dante not win?
Lan Mu has Tier 0 plot hax.

Lan Mu has Tier 0 plot hax.
In Cell Form?
Where is it mentioned they have Plot Hax in Cell Form?

Or do they inherit that ability from his Incomplete Form?
If they do then someone should adjust the profile for it to mention that each of their forms get the powers and abilities from the Incomplete form rather than making it look like all the forms have completely separate powers and resistances that the others dont upscale from

In Cell Form?
Where is it mentioned her has Plot Hax in his Cell Form?

Or does he inherit that ability from his Incomplete Form?
If he does then someone should adjust the profile for it to mention that each of his forms get the powers and abilities from the Incomplete form rather than making it look like all the forms have completely separate powers and resistances that the others dont upscale from
he has it in base form and it carries in every other key

Plot Armor & Fate Manipulation (From the start Lan Mu was created by the Author with all of his struggles and efforts being controlled by them. His very fate is constructed by the words written in a novel, even what he says and what he thinks is decided by the Author. Whether it be what he has experienced, what has happened, what will happen, what he knows and what he does not know, all of these things are designed by the Author to please the readers.)[4][5][6]

Based on the way the profile is structured they have it inherently in all forms, at least from what I interpreted it as.

Someone should re-adjust the profile then to mention that each of his forms upscales from the powers and abilities of the Incomplete form
Just saying for accuracy sake
Doesn't have to be done once you know how the profile works thou I guess

If they do then someone should adjust the profile for it to mention that each of their forms get the powers and abilities from the Incomplete form rather than making it look like all the forms have completely separate powers and resistances that the others dont upscale from
All of his transformations are separate, but his Human (Base) Form stuff carries over to every other form.

BTW Warhammer Chaos Gods should probably tie with 5th strongest Low 2-C, don't know enough about Ergenverse to say about them, but they're all 1-A smurfs of extreme proportions(All of their PnA and resistances are 2 to three layers into 1-A and they have a few 1-A passives) with the capability to hit 99% of things, they just might not have TD2 interaction which is the whole reason I don't think they knock her off, and since they both trash every contender there's no reason to seperate them.

BTW Warhammer Chaos Gods should probably tie with 5th strongest Low 2-C, don't know enough about Ergenverse to say about them, but they're all 1-A smurfs of extreme proportions(All of their PnA and resistances are 2 to three layers into 1-A and they have a few 1-A passives) with the capability to hit 99% of things, they just might not have TD2 interaction which is the whole reason I don't think they knock her off, and since they both trash every contender there's no reason to seperate them.
Do you have any objections to this?(asking Rakih)

I think i agree to disagree considering that ergenverse smurf is beyond baseline 1-A, you must ask zara for this to be sure.
I wasn't aiming for Ergenverse, I was aiming to tie with Wendy, which is why i mentioned 5th not 4th(and why i pinged you), for the reason of they can't do shit to eachother and thrash everyone below them anyway

Tier 3-A:

1. SCP-682
2. Fang Xiu
3. Kingprotea
4. Ji Ning
5. Xue Ying

What’s the dimensional scale of these characters Smurf Hax?
682 is reliant on its extranoospheric concept which is High 1-A. That concept is an avatar of the Constant of Termination, which is tier 0. The Constant of Termination exists so long as Swann requires an antagonistic force in the SCP Mythos. Swanns are inaccessibly higher into tier 0 than the Constants.

Ergenverse smurfs are baseline, with 1-A concept hax and resistance to such.

Someone said 9-B and High 6-A are the hardest tiers to gain a spot in Top 5, I just have the feeling to pair the top 5 from 5th to 1st on both tiers against characters like Anos and other hax Lords to see how powerful those 2 tiers are, makes sense or NO?

Someone said 9-B and High 6-A are the hardest tiers to gain a spot in Top 5, I just have the feeling to pair the top 5 from 5th to 1st on both tiers against characters like Anos and other hax Lords to see how powerful those 2 tiers are, makes sense or NO?
For 9-B people who aren’t even on the list treat Anos like Fodder
not sure about High 6-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back