• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the Granblue characters at 5th 5-A, do they have any smurf-hax? If not, how potent are their hax?
Granblue has no smurf hax i think. what is listed in their physiology + their profile abilities are all they have.

We're still figuring out whether granblue is low 1-C or low 2-C because of primal beast true form being higher dimensional.
Olivia is fate hax + battle applicable mid godly regen
Cerberus has BFR that also has power null/sealing which splits primal beast's spirit/body/power into 3 and it also nullifies their HDE from where their avatars/manifestation gets their power.

I'm fine with removing granblue if someone get can through their HDE + type 9 immo + mid godly regen because as of now its only that. until captain becomes smurf

Huh. And are the hax listed on their profiles all they can do? If so then can I nominate Characters from Ergenverse for 5th 5-A? They have soul /mind /memory /empathic /fear-hax to a potency of over 100 billion, power null, can take control of one's energy, aura that can do all of those things, law-hax based invulnerability and resistance to pretty much everything Cerberus and Olivia can throw at them and more.
They resist soul + mind hax + fear hax to a ridiculous level basically 2000 years of them resisting and getting afflicted only to evolve to resist again then the hax evolving to hax them again. law hax invul could work seeing only around 4-A do they start ignoring law hax.

as for power nulling and taking control of their energy. that is very unlikely seeing they draw their powers from their HDE true selves and nulling that = nulling their entire existence in the franchise which only a few things can do

They resist soul + mind hax + fear hax to a ridiculous level basically 2000 years of them resisting and getting afflicted only to evolve to resist again then the hax evolving to hax them again.
Considering that there's 8 layers of resistance negation over said 100 billion soul potency, I'm not sure how the duration here is relevant. That's not really considered when measuring resistance.

Even then, weaker cultivators could retain their souls after being worn down for millennia and they get haxxed all the same.
law hax invul could work seeing only around 4-A do they start ignoring law hax.

as for power nulling and taking control of their energy. that is very unlikely seeing they draw their powers from their HDE true selves and nulling that = nulling their entire existence in the franchise which only a few things can do
They take control of the energy in a person's body at that given moment or simply arrest the movement and action of said energy, so the source itself is unneeded. Unless they can just overload themselves with it in which case I guess the cultivators can't use that power against them.

Failing that, thought-based paralysis down to the mind and soul, concept-based empathic hax for specifc characters and domain where they manipulate laws and reality around them should be enough.

Granblue has no smurf hax i think. what is listed in their physiology + their profile abilities are all they have.

We're still figuring out whether granblue is low 1-C or low 2-C because of primal beast true form being higher dimensional.
Olivia is fate hax + battle applicable mid godly regen
Type 4 Acausality deals with fate-hax quite fine.
Cerberus has BFR that also has power null/sealing which splits primal beast's spirit/body/power into 3 and it also nullifies their HDE from where their avatars/manifestation gets their power.
They resist BFR. Tho, sealing might be an issue.

if BFR is resisted they instead get sealed inside a seal/magic circle instead which covers their entire body.

As a watchdog of Pandemonium Cerberus goes with sealing. if it doesn't work he beats the target up then tries to seal again.
as to how fast it is a chain will latch unto a target which either sprouts from the ground or from the caster
First example is Cagliostro using it
2nd example outcome is Cerbersus using it although this one is delayed since she wanted to bad mouth kokabiel first

if BFR is resisted they instead get sealed inside a seal/magic circle instead which covers their entire body.

As a watchdog of Pandemonium Cerberus goes with sealing. if it doesn't work he beats the target up then tries to seal again.
as to how fast it is a chain will latch unto a target which either sprouts from the ground or from the caster
First example is Cagliostro using it
2nd example outcome is Cerbersus using it although this one is delayed since she wanted to bad mouth kokabiel first
They have their passive aura to overcome anyway. Which is basically the paralysis, energy arresting and soul pressure all in one.

And I wanna know, is Cerb's sealing smurf or not? Because Er Gen gang resist it in spades but your description seems smurfy. I wanna be clear.

Does that higher dimensional true form sees lower dimensions as fiction?
This we're not sure. but using powers from the higher dimensional true form basically lets them play around like God depending on what concept the Astrals assigned them to. one Assigned with history/spacetime basically controls and transcend the entire story it could rewrite it/retcon it in a way. and he kinda did retcon it once to remove some outliers from the story that doesn't belong.

They have their passive aura to overcome anyway. Which is basically the paralysis, energy arresting and soul pressure all in one.

And I wanna know, is Cerb's sealing smurf or not? Because Er Gen gang resist it in spades but your description seems smurfy. I wanna be clear.
Cerbersus resistance to paralysis should be only around 1-2 layers. so if Ergen gang passive breaks that Idk how Cerb can win against them
should be a smurf since the sealing also seals their core who draws the power from their true form to give them their form

Cerbersus resistance to paralysis should be only around 1-2 layers. so if Ergen gang passive breaks that Idk how Cerb can win against them
should be a smurf since the sealing also seals their core who draws the power from their true form to give them their form
The 5-As are at Soul Formation, so it's 4x6 layers for Er gen gang.

I'll not pretend to be an expert on Granblue but you don't really need to affect a higher-D being to seal something that channels their power. Though, it doesn't seem to matter.

4x6 layers
yeah, she's not getting through paralysis. everything else should be fair resisted especially mind and soul.

i like how top 5 strongest metas are now passive wars

5-A's topped by a High 1-A smurf and even he doesn't give off the goofy chuuni vibes of Anos.

That's because Nya lacks the giant wall of blue text and having literally every known high-tier hax under the god damn sun listed on his profile.

Anos is literally a self-insert "OC do not steal" character you see on Deviant Art.

I like how people keep saying that Anos is cringe suggsverse character due to his 99+ layers of resistance which I don't even know where does that feat come from

I like how people keep saying that Anos is cringe suggsverse character due to his 99+ layers of resistance which I don't even know where does that feat come from
It should be 21 rather then 99 tho i haven't read last volume yet.
Edit: I think it comes from Elmide, not sure since irl stuff are more on my mind currently.

Last edited:
Klein can probably go up to 4th/3rd of 7-C, looking at Altair and Chrysalis profile looks like they lack resistance
Don't quote me on this but even in her 7-C key, Altair has tier 2 immortality plus her 2-B teleportation.

Low-key Altair is an OC done right due to the self-aware nature of RE: Creators.

Im thinking something like mindhax or time stop
altair is a type 1AE, so regular mind hax won`t work. Time stop will work.

Power Nullification (Powered out of Selesia's Pattern of Contract and resisted the Restorative Powers of the Universe, which nullify the powers of the Creations), Plot Manipulation (Because of her independent existence and lack of a true story, Altair can no longer be caged by a plot), Information Manipulation, Power Modification, Statistics Reduction (Couldn't be affected by the attempts of the creators to depower her), and Law Manipulation (The Restorative Powers of the Universe, which enforce the universe's laws, took an disproportionate amount of time to affect her as compared to the rest of the creations)

All these resistances are 4D.

Klein's fooling mind hax worked when Amon turned into concepts and it worked on a sentient Uniqueness (an abstract concept turned into a sentient item)

There's no resistance to power absorption or death manip

And her type 8 immortality can be dealt with by stealing it and grafting it (Klein can steal a god's perceived image by the people)

Last edited:
Klein's fooling mind hax worked when Amon turned into concepts

There's no resistance to power absorption or death manip

And her type 8 immortality can be dealt with by stealing it and grafting it (Klein can steal a god's perceived image by the people)
AE 1 is fucky in the way of it depends on what kind of AE 1.

Are Twin peaks dudes baseline tier 0?

Also, how high into H1A is CM?
Twin Peaks has The Clear Light which is one level above, same as The Supreme Archetype in the Cthulhu Mythos.

Mythos High 1-As are baseline. Well, they oneshot baseline but they aren't a level above or anythinglike that.

Why do they even have a profile if it doesn't have any fight? If they could only defend it would still work, but at the end of the day the wiki is about characters that have at least a brief fight.

chess doesn`t have any offensive stuff
Correct, but what they do have is being able to incon with no hope of the enemy ever being able to fight back because they're immeasurable lol
Why do they even have a profile if it doesn't have any fight? If they could only defend it would still work, but at the end of the day the wiki is about characters that have at least a brief fight.
They do fight eachother lol

Twin Peaks has The Clear Light which is one level above, same as The Supreme Archetype in the Cthulhu Mythos.

Mythos High 1-As are baseline. Well, they oneshot baseline but they aren't a level above or anythinglike that.
Alrighty so, how do we treat dudes with "Possibly" key?

Take SCP-001, for example. The dude is At least High 1-A, possibly 0. Can we nominate him for two tiers, or does it just have to be one?

If its the former, then I nominate SCP-001 for the 5th place in High 1-A due to being a level above baseline in their true authors key, and 4th place in tier 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back