• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaand 3812's profile has been updated to High 1-A. I still don't think it makes sense for SCP-001's High 1-A interpretation to be above the entire stack, as that would just make them straight up tier 0, instead of High 1-A, so I'll assume they are just one level above baseline.

@Deceived I nominate SCP-3812 to the first spot in High 1-A, as he's already infinite levels above H1A, and can transcend the leviathan the moment the fight starts.

Plez dew it.
No

Does anyone have contentions with SCP-3812 being the number 1 placement for High 1-A?

If 3812 can still continue to transcend even beyond Infinite levels above Baseline then yeah I guess that puts it above Leviathan.

I guess #1 for 3812 is fine, just specify that it's for his future version though (since his profile doesn't have 2 keys anymore).

If 3812 can still continue to transcend even beyond Infinite levels above Baseline then yeah I guess that puts it above Leviathan.
SCP-2747 for 1st in varies. It is infinite levels of High 1A now
I guess #1 for 3812 is fine, just specify that it's for his future version though (since his profile doesn't have 2 keys anymore).
Alright i'll place both of them in their respective tiers then, just give me a sec, i just woke up and i need to eat.

Oof 682's EE resistance is baseline 1-A iirc

Ight, well any objections to 682 being 2nd 9-A?

Actually 682 can just attack bitches while nonexistent sooooo
and when he tries it he just get lol no'd by the fact that since they no longer believe in it it doesn't affect them as the reality around them is forced to conform to their beliefs, which on the topic means that depending on the maurdader, 682 could just be turned into something else instead, become completely and wholly normal or a million different other things depending on what they belive reality to be

and when he tries it he just get lol no'd by the fact that since they no longer believe in it it doesn't affect them as the reality around them is forced to conform to their beliefs, which on the topic means that depending on the maurdader, 682 could just be turned into something else instead, become completely and wholly normal or a million different other things depending on what they belive reality to be
Does Mage remember 682? Then Mage can still be attacked! Lol

Does SCP-6820 stand a chance for low 2-C it can use extended canon 3125.
also almost all foundation personal are getting passive plot manipulation from swann soon.

Concept manipulation and SCP-3125 extended canon
How do they activated their Conceptual Manipulation and is SCP-3125 something that has to be be summon or do they have it inherently?

I'm asking this since the weakest character in the tier has Passive 4-D hax's with thought-based 5-D hax's like Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) and Plot Manipulation.

It constantly removes a concept from existent and will remove more if needed and the just use SCP-3125’s meme

If your only real incon option is literally running away then there's an issue, and Resisted lol
Yes but 682 cant kill him and Merc can just avoid him which leaves them in an Incon.

Also 682 doesnt have NPI on his profile as far as I can tell and Merc is Non-Existent.

Yes but 682 cant kill him and Merc can just avoid him which leaves them in an Incon.

Also 682 doesnt have NPI on his profile as far as I can tell and Merc is Non-Existent.
682 can however incap him by repeatedly killing him, so 682 has a wincn and Merc doesn't

Being nonexistent ain't as big as it was before, and 682 has hax that just rewrites your entire history by looking at him.

682 can however incap him by repeatedly killing him, so 682 has a wincn and Merc doesn't
But Merc just moves away and snipes.
Being nonexistent ain't as big as it was before, and 682 has hax that just rewrites your entire history by looking at him.
Mercs existence is protected by Type 4 Acausality, plus he has a decent amount of resistances (Check the Apostle stuff to get more then whats just listed on his base profile).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back