• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No?, they have conceptual None existance as an aspect. They are idealistic None existant, they exist beyond material non existance (NEP type 2), (that's what the page says).

So their NEP still op regardless.
No, that's not how it works anymore.
Now NEP is divided in Nature and Aspect.
Aspect describe what the character is lacking, like the mind, the soul or the concept. In this case, it would be the Concept. Lacking one or any of this gives you immunity to abilities that target this particular aspects, but you can still be affected by other abilities that doesn't target that, like Time hax, Spatial Hax, Fate Hax, ecc...
Than the Nature is how you lack that specific aspect, but not having a concept is not NEP 2, since it means the Concept is just a 0 in a binary sistem.
I suggest to check out the revision here: https://vsbattles.com/threads/proposal-for-a-nonexistent-physiology-revision.129711/

No, that's not how it works anymore.
Now NEP is divided in Nature and Aspect.
Aspect describe what the character is lacking, like the mind, the soul or the concept. In this case, it would be the Concept. Lacking one or any of this gives you immunity to abilities that target this particular aspects, but you can still be affected by other abilities that doesn't target that, like Time hax, Spatial Hax, Fate Hax, ecc...
Than the Nature is how you lack that specific aspect, but not having a concept is not NEP 2, since it means the Concept is just a 0 in a binary sistem.
I suggest to check out the revision here: https://vsbattles.com/threads/proposal-for-a-nonexistent-physiology-revision.129711/
Exactly, and MG meets the Nature and apects as a whole.

They meet the type 2 nature aka idealistic None existance, and the type 2 Conceptual existance.

Becouse they can even exist beyond the destruction of their Soul, body, mind, and Concept.

They shouldnt be Nature Type 2 since their nonexistence has nothing to do with transduality. Its just a higher level of 0
They don't qualify for type 1, becouse type 1 is just physical None existance, not in a "lacking of concept" degree. Also not that it hasn't been stablished levels of Type 1 NEP.

Ok, then this doesn't change much regardless. They will still be broken af. Becouse a character would need feats of affecting a NEP type 1 with the lack of concept aspect.
Just becouse you can affect some NEP without Soul or body, doesn't mean you can affect someone Who lacks a Concept.

So yeah, MG's characters rating stays.

NEP characters can now be affected by stuff other then mind soul concept or info hax or some other thing they lack(depending on their aspect) while before the revision they were immune to basically everything.

Ok, then this doesn't change much regardless. They will still be broken af. Becouse a character would need feats of affecting a NEP type 1 with the lack of concept aspect.
Just becouse you can affect some NEP without Soul or body, doesn't mean you can affect someone Who lacks a Concept.

So yeah, MG's characters rating stays.
You can. That thing where "he has NEP, he's immune to all hax" isn't there anymore.

You can. That thing where "he has NEP, he's immune to all hax" isn't there anymore.
I mean wouldn't it be a NLF??

We assume that someone who can affect a certain type of AE type 1, doesn't necessarely mean that character can interact with all kind of abstractions (is even on the Abstract physology page of the wiki).

Example: someone who can touch an individual who is thought, that doesn't mean that person can touch a being Who embodies the concept of time.

And thus, shouldn't that apply here aswell??.., cuz just becouse you can affect a NEP with Material nonexistance, doesn't mean you can affect someone who lacks a Concept?

Last edited:
Don't ask him like he knows, he's not the one figuring out the NEP revisions for Warhammer
921062181951406080.webp

I mean wouldn't it be a NLF??

We assume that someone who can affect a certain type of AE type 1, doesn't necessarely mean that character can interact with all kind of abstractions (is even on the Abstract physology page of the wiki).

Example: someone Who can touch a individual who is thought, doesn't that person can touch a being Who embodies the concept of time.

And thus, shouldn't that apply here aswell??.., cuz just becouse you can affect a NEP with Material nonexistance, doesn't mean you can affect someone which lacks a Concept?
You seem to be misunderstanding how NEP works. They all have Nature Type 1 so they all have the same core physiology, the only difference will be what said physiology is lacking, concept or whatever. So a dude who has Nature Type 1 + Aspect Type 1 is not much different from a Nature Type 1 + Aspect Type 2. You can still affect both, one just happen to not have a soul and the other doesn't have a concept, but their main physiology/nature is still the same

You seem to be misunderstanding how NEP works. They all have Nature Type 1 so they all have the same core physiology, the only difference will be what said physiology is lacking, concept or whatever. So a dude who has Nature Type 1 + Aspect Type 1 is not much different from a Nature Type 1 + Aspect Type 3. You can still affect both, one just happen to not have a mind and the other doesn't have a concept, but their main physiology/nature is still the same
So this a completely different case from AE type 1?..., becouse we don't equalize all types of AE. I thought NEP and AE worked on a similar manner.

So this a completely different case from AE type 1?..., becouse we don't equalize all types of AE. I thought NEP and AE worked on a similar manner.
They worked similiarly before the revision. Now they are extremely different.
I would say that now having AE is better than having NEP.

Ok, so now someone who can Live in a state lacking a Soul, body, mind, and Concept which rating would be?

Well, to those who can't interact with those yeah, it's just not powerful enough to specifically require interaction with beings with no core concept. So essentially, if someone can interact with a nonexistent body, they can hurt them even if they cannot mind hax or soul hax them

Well, to those who can't interact with those yeah, it's just not powerful enough to specifically require interaction with beings with no core concept. So essentially, if someone can interact with a nonexistent body, they can hurt them even if they cannot mind hax or soul hax them
Well, just becouse you can't touch them, doesn't necessarely mean you can Hax them thought.

Well, just becouse you can't touch them, doesn't necessarely mean you can Hax them thought.
I don't know about that, but a situation where a character can hurt someone without a body usually means that they can hax them. It's obviously a case by case thing, but it's also simply pedantic to require every single little hax to have that interaction when it's presumed that a character who has that level of interaction can hax them with it unless otherwise stated or contrary to how the logic of the verse's system operates.

That's quite a stretch...
I'm no expert but isn't that how NPI works? I've observed with the old NEP2 system that some characters had fringe instances of being able to affect NEP2 beings with only certain abilities or just hurting them, which was often presumed to carry on to the rest of their hax during debates. I saw this and presumed this was the standard.

Technically speaking, the nature type also makes it impossible for you to be interacted with by those who can only interact with what I presume to be "lower" nature types, though that only refers to the immunity from certain hax like what's stated above.

Lacking a body, and aspects type 1, 2, and 3 literally should render almost all Hax useless, no?
If a character have NEP (Nature 1; Aspect 1, 2 and 3) then he will be immune to any ability that target Souls, Minds or Concepts, which gives them a pretty big variety of resistences.
However, they will still be affected by other haxes that doesn't attack this aspects, like BFR, Fate Hax, Time Hax, Spatial Hax, ecc...
Same goes for Nature Type 2 and 3, they protect the user from anything that targets the aspect they lack but it does not automatically gives the character resistence to things that doesn't target those aspects.
However, as Naitodesu have said, it's a case by case situation and depends on the characters that are fighting in that moment and their abilities.

Huh. And are the hax listed on their profiles all they can do? If so then can I nominate Characters from Ergenverse for 5th 5-A? They have soul /mind /memory /empathic /fear-hax to a potency of over 100 billion, power null, can take control of one's energy, aura that can do all of those things, law-hax based invulnerability and resistance to pretty much everything Cerberus and Olivia can throw at them and more.
Let me contact Jedi since he might have contentions with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back