• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty so, how do we treat dudes with "Possibly" key?

Take SCP-001, for example. The dude is At least High 1-A, possibly 0. Can we nominate him for two tiers, or does it just have to be one?

If its the former, then I nominate SCP-001 for the 5th place in High 1-A due to being a level above baseline in their true authors key, and 4th place in tier 0.
uih, no lol, true authors scale above the entire stack which is leviathan level high 1-A

uih, no lol, true authors scale above the entire stack which is leviathan level high 1-A
I thought that's only for the tier 0 one?

Like, its probably me just misunderstanding, but I thought:

High 1-A: We assume the alpha layer is just a single level above baseline, the same before the upgrade.

0: We assume they are above the entire infinite stack.

However, if they are indeed above the entire stack even in their High 1-A key, then damn, I nominate them for the first spot in H1A.

I thought that's only for the tier 0 one?

Like, its probably me just misunderstanding, but I thought:

High 1-A: We assume the alpha layer is just a single level above baseline, the same before the upgrade.

0: We assume they are above the entire infinite stack.
nah, we assume they are above it as a whole, we just didnt have any confirmation that they weren't just infinite +1 above it all, so as they currently stand they scale above an infinite hierarchy of high 1-A layers

nah, we assume they are above it as a whole, we just didnt have any confirmation that they weren't just infinite +1 above it all, so as they currently stand they scale above an infinite hierarchy of high 1-A layers
Did we assume it was like that even pre-upgrade? Because if so, then damn.

Though, wouldn't that mean 3812 Is still above them if they are just infinite levels above High 1-A? I imagine the only time they are stronger than 3812 is if we assume they are entirely transcendental of the stack to the point new levels wouldn't help, ie the tier 0 interpretation.

Alrighty so, how do we treat dudes with "Possibly" key?

Take SCP-001, for example. The dude is At least High 1-A, possibly 0. Can we nominate him for two tiers, or does it just have to be one?

If its the former, then I nominate SCP-001 for the 5th place in High 1-A due to being a level above baseline in their true authors key, and 4th place in tier 0.
Scp is going to be higher on High 1A once the revision gets completed

Oh yeah, I still nominate SCP-001 for the 4th spot in tier 0. Ain't that many tier 0 dudes, so it might as well take the 4th spot.

Ain't knowledgeable on the leviathan, my knowledge only extents to what the current profile has.

And the profile just implies reality-fiction difference between the layers.
Well unless there is something to suggest that the difference between each whale in the Catacean hierarchy is as big as the difference between the first whale and a normal human(or at least the same as the relationship between the first whale and the hierarchy itself) I suppose even a single narrative transcendence would be better than that.

What?
I'm saying he can effect type 1 AE
From AE page

"Beware that the abstract nature of different characters can stem from different sources (rumors, concepts, possibilities,...), as such, being able to affect a subtype of a category does not mean a character can affect all types of abstraction"

Aren't WH shit conceptual? TSK is conceptual in nature, so I don't see it won't be able to affect them?

Unless you are implying they are both conceptual and a possibility as well.

Aren't WH shit conceptual? TSK is conceptual in nature, so I don't see it won't be able to affect them?

Unless you are implying they are both conceptual and a possibility as well.
"Aethyr is raw infinite potential without form. It is literally the catalyst via which all change is possible within the universe. As such gaining understanding of manipulating more then one wind of magic is an endeavour which takes far longer then the average life span of a human. Teclis when he founded the colleges of magic gave the human founders of the Temple of Hysh a text written in Runic High Elvish and it has taken them centuries to even translate a few passages. An Elf must study for almost a thousand years before he is considered skilled enough to enter the White Tower of Hoeth where it is considered that his true instruction/training begins. There he learns the true secrets of manipulating the Aethyr, able to manipulate each of the 8 winds in perfect harmony, creating Qhaysh or High Magic. The opposite of this is the stagnation of Aethyr or Dhar"

cool
SK is abstract, conceptual and soon to be something with 1-A so null GG

null GG
I really don't see why being a possibility makes the null not work
"I'm going to ignore the page for AE because it makes my argument better"
From AE page

"Beware that the abstract nature of different characters can stem from different sources (rumors, concepts, possibilities,...), as such, being able to affect a subtype of a category does not mean a character can affect all types of abstraction"

At worst inconclusive
Assuming 871 doesn't null it
the cap here is strong,
ah yes it can null the nonexistent thing that is so not a thing it cannot even be described in negative terms, while also just up and erasing the cake on a historical level

Aaand 3812's profile has been updated to High 1-A. I still don't think it makes sense for SCP-001's High 1-A interpretation to be above the entire stack, as that would just make them straight up tier 0, instead of High 1-A, so I'll assume they are just one level above baseline.

@Deceived I nominate SCP-3812 to the first spot in High 1-A, as he's already infinite levels above H1A, and can transcend the leviathan the moment the fight starts.

Plez dew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back