• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 anime verses on this wiki

well when people talk about worlds and dimensions in their verse and have some complex powers, us type of ppl know about that - VsBattleWiki members (Prove me if wrong), while some people get confused and/or overvalues the person for a feat they have done with this- also for it being vague

First Witch said:
But DI? Man, i have never seen such clunky animations since Mars of freaking destruction.
I saw a bit of the anime, and it's animation was as bad as Superman 64

I really dislike the Shinza VN, but I have to admit it has a very decent artstyle

Amen to that. That's why I'm happy KKK never got an anime, wouldn't stand seeing Tenma Yato be reduced to a one-dimensional punchline.

It is somewhat of a trend. Whatever we think is cool, like for example - Chisaki vs Izuku and Eri 100 percent or Nezuko and Tanjirou vs Nui- It is utterly weak compared to Over powered VNs but (idk prove me if wrong) these types of anime stomp in terms of the writing and more

RicardoSama said:
It is somewhat of a trend. Whatever we think is cool, like for example - my hero academia, the fight with Chisaki - It is utterly weak compared to Over powered VNs but (idk prove me if wrong) these types of anime stomp in terms of the writing
Purely based on the anime? Sure.

But definitly not when you compare the actual source material. Umineko had one of the best stories i have ever readed, while Dies Iraes characters were stellar. Quoting Mercurios: "The plot may be conventional, but the actors are good" and i gotta agree with him on that.

@First Witch Like Maji Koi which combined several routes, turning it into a harem ecchi series...

It doesn't even have amazing story telling, it's imo entertaining but instead of just adapting a single route ie the Momo route which is basically the true route, they went with multiple.

Rewrite, i watch the anime years ago and from what i remember stuff wasn't making sense, so having read the VN recently i am thinking they tried condensing 50+ hours of content, obvious since the anime was like 12 episodes.

11 eyes again i think i may have seen a long time ago but from what i have heard, it's pretty garbage and changed stuff.

I want series i think have amazing stories like What a Beautiful Series, but are criminally underrated, to be popular but man, an anime adaptation would butcher them.

I mean compare these 2 things and you tell me what is more addicting/fun/inviting/more of what a good anime is. - there is more than this but you get the point

At that point youre basically bringing up subjectivity, pointless.

I for example dont have fun reading/watching MyHeroAca fights. The characters dont interest me, the fights, while visually stunning and emotionally great, are outside of that bland and boring.

My opinion and something that no one is obligated to agree on. Subjectivity you know

Most anime fights are basically boring slugfests with good animation. Only over the top anime fight for me imo was Meruem vs Netero.

First Witch said:
I for example dont have fun reading/watching MyHeroAca fights. The characters dont interest me, the fights, while visually stunning and emotionally great, are outside of that bland and boring.
Man, are you my lost twin brother or do you read minds? Because I just couldn't agree more with you.

Going strictly with characters that have made anime appearances (even if only an avatar appeared, they didn't show their power, or they weren't that powerful yet. This is just to my knowledge. I'm not caught up with/haven't watched the adaptations of all of these):

-1. The Power of Plot and Friendship with Fairy Tail

0. Najimi Ajimu with Medaka Box

1. Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou with The Law of Identity

2. Shinza Banshou with Reinhard Heydrich

3. Umineko no Naku Koro ni with Lambdadelta and Bernkastel

4. Magi with Sinbad

5. Gurren Lagann (Verse) with Simon the Digger

6. Digimo with various stuff

7. To Aru Majutsu No Index with Othinus, Aleister Crowley, Kamijou Touma, and Accelerator

8. Shin Megami Tensei with Satan (Shin Megami Tensei)

9. BlazBlue with Noel Vermillio or Ragna the Bloodedge or someone.

10. Puella Magi Verse with Madoka Kaname, Homura Akemi, and Kriemhild Gretche

I think this is probably a decent start

@Zaratthustra the category only refers to Japanese animation, but it would depend on the OP

@Oblivion in case a High 1-C with an entirely supernatural body accidentally bumps into his right hand.

@Ion I said that I was going to use them as long as they made an appearance, even if it was a level they haven't achieved yet. (Mainly to make the list easier to make). But even with that I forgot Satan beats him out, so I'll switch them.

@DT I'll add her XD

Back