• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toneri Ōtsutsuki Upgrade and Downgrade ETSB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, we have confirmed and verified that The world of naruto It is about twice as large as Earth. (More than 2x)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Naruto_Planet_Size

The world of Naruto has a diameter of 24,343.2 kilometers.

Which is twice the size of the world. (More than 2x)

Toneri Ōtsutsuki Upgrade

We know that Naruto's planets are not small planets anymore It is larger than doubled..

=

toneri 5-B LOW >>> toneri 5-B

toneri should be a 5-B class. Because he can destroy a Earth that is twice as large.

Downgrade ETSB = should be 5-B HIGH?

ETSB has the power to obliterate all universe dimensions. Disappear from reality and time.

Kaguya creates a new dimension and goes back to starting all things.

Kaguya has a Heartache. About the tenji and hagoromo hamura.

Comparing the dimensions of all universe dimensions of Kaguya, By comparison, the size of Jupiter.

The whole dimension of Kagyu is smaller than that of Jupiter. (Less than a little)

It is not the same size as the real giant planet.

ETSB = should be 5-B HIGH ? That is a special case. Allowed?

All dimensions = 5-A or 5-B HIGH ?

should be Tier: 5-A LOW

Toneri says that he can destroy the world and become empty.

All dimensions

ETSB ALL
ETSB

Edit: I think Kaguya would not have thought of destroying Momoshiki's dimension. Kaguya will destroy the dimension that is related to her only. Kaguya succeeded. will start to create dimension it again. Will create an army to fight with momoshiki.

ETSB (Destroy all dimensions) : = 5-A or 5-A LOW

Kaguya prime : (Move the planet of Tenji Into dimension) =5-B

momoshiki : (Strong as Kaguya.) =5-B

Hagoromo and (Hamura Create a moon at the world of Tenji and push the moon into space In the dimension of Kaguya) . = 5-B

Madara : (Strong as Hagoromo) = 5-B

Naruto and sasuke (Fight with Madara and Kaguya). =5-B

toneri :(says that he can destroy the world and become empty.) =5-B

kinshiki : (splitting a planet) = 5-B Low to 5-B

ETSB will destroy all dimensions and create new dimensions.

That should mean all dimensions.

To protect yourself from the momoshiki She will destroy all dimensions. If Kaguya succeeds Every dimension will disappear. And will create a new dimension. Every dimension will disappear and will not be found.

Every dimension will disappear from reality and time and will never be there before. Every dimension is like never happening.

This is the strongest attack in Naruto.

Destroy all dimensions
Destroy all dimensions

Okay, I did not study it well. It really does not have 5-A Low haha sorry , it is possible I would like to upgrade Toneri to 5-B because Toneri can destroy planets. It is 5 times bigger than Earth.

Of course I'm not good at English. If you do not understand, i have to sorry.

I am myself You are you said:
Okay, I did not study it well. It really does not have 5-A Low haha sorry , it is possible I would like to upgrade Toneri to 5-B because Toneri can destroy planets. It is 5 times bigger than Earth.
No, Toneri was gonna destroy the earth by using the moon

Toneri should have 5B only with moon

Janes3433 said:
I am myself You are you said:
No, Toneri was gonna destroy the earth by using the moon
Toneri should have 5B only with moon

No. Toneri can destroy planets.But fail with the golem hamura and sun attack.

He does not have to rely on the moon. Just his beam It has enough power to splitting a planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYQWXz-qKo0

First off, the 2x planet level calculation isn't even accepted yet and now you're talking about 5x bigger!?.

You should have waited for the calculation to be evaluated first before making this thread.

I will close this thread. If the calculation is accepted, message me on my wall and I'll re-open your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back