• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toneri(5-C) vs Fairy Heart Zeref(High 6-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hst master said:
Yes it will.

Death Coated Punches, Death Blast that spawns on opponent, Death Cage that spawns around opponent.

And it's not a delayed reaction (Unless Zeref wants it) you touch it, you die.
all blocked or absorbed before activation.

Prove that he can absorb a blast of that magic that is spawned directly on his torso (or should I say through), a cage of death magic spawned directly around his torso and that he can block a Death Coated punch that will kill him on contact.

Also i'd argue that Truth seeking orb powernull wouldn't work on Fairy tail Magic because Ethernano is Natural energy.

It's off panel but the reasoning is because Keyes couldn't null Zeref's magic with his Magic Barrier Particals

Yet Natsu's can for some reason. It being off panel opens more questions.

The Calaca said:
Yet Natsu's can for some reason. It being off panel opens more questions.
It's due to his flames being far better at powel null than even anti-ethernano. Such his flames perminantly destroying Mercuphobia's power.

Zackra1799 said:
It's due to his flames being far better at powel null than even anti-ethernano. Such his perminantly destroying Mercuphobia's power.
that is not the point, the point is giving him resistance off screen and yet he gets power nulled. Unless there is a statement somewhere?

Rocker1189 said:
https://youtu.be/m5lgImp5sYs?t=3040

and I agree with Calaca. how can you give someone abilities off screen.
Not only is this blocked, I'm going to assume this is just Naruto vs Toneri, which still doesn't back up your argument, unless Naruto suddenly gained the ability to make Rasengans spawn on people's chests from far away. And considering he got punched and rasengan'd anyway, that puts a hole in your "He'll never get hit" argument.

The reasoning is because Keyes is an Etherious and was created to kill Zeref. He however, like all Etherious, was unable to overide Zeref's death hax and Imortality.

What he sent was Toneri stealing Naruto's chakra and turning it into, basically, a mini nuclear bomb and also stealing Naruto's gurl (Hinata)

SpookyShadow said:
What he sent was Toneri stealing Naruto's chakra and turning it into, basically, a mini nuclear bomb and also stealing Naruto's gurl (Hinata)
My point still stands, again, unless Naruto took a Rasengan, spawns it directly onto Toneri's chest and Toneri noped it, he's getting death haxxed.

That only says that Keyes can't kill him, aka he can't bypass his immortality. It doesn't say that he resists everything on their Arsenal.

The Calaca said:
That only says that Keyes can't kill him, aka he can't bypass his immortality. It doesn't say that he resists everything on their Arsenal.
Zeref's death hax are tied directly to his immortality.

Hst master said:
Not only is this blocked, I'm going to assume this is just Naruto vs Toneri, which still doesn't back up your argument, unless Naruto suddenly gained the ability to make Rasengans spawn on people's chests from far away. And considering he got punched and rasengan'd anyway, that puts a hole in your "He'll never get hit" argument.
yeah because considering he is above Toneri in the scaling (which Zeref is not), Naruto has much better combat senses than Zeref and Naruto not only has ex[erience figth TSB users he completely resists TSBs, which Zeref does not either, it really does not.Zeref tping and going for an instant kill will not happen before Toneri jus tsays enough and puts him to sleep.

Also are we forggeting Six paths chakra invulnerability against non natural energy abilities? This is something else Toneri has going for him/

That's not a proper response to what I'm saying.

In regards to Zeref and his supposed resistance to power null.

Keyes more than any of the other demons leaned heavily on being made of magic barrier particles- for intangibility- (which is poisonous to wizards) if we are to assume he attempted to kill Zeref he would try to use this.

That said, it was entirely offscreen and I more than identify with the skepticism.

yeah because considering he is above Toneri in the scaling (which Zeref is not), Naruto has much better combat senses than Zeref and Naruto not only has ex[erience figth TSB users he completely resists TSBs, which Zeref does not either, it really does not.Zeref tping and going for an instant kill will not happen before Toneri jus tsays enough and puts him to sleep.

Dude all he did was hide in the ground again like he did Neji. And Zeref doesn't have to resist TSBs, Time Reversal. And It's almost like your avoiding that 2/3 of the attacks I said spawn directly on Toneri's body. Not near. On. And again even if he makes a Dome out of the TSBs, Zeref Reverses the dome and death haxxes him anyway.

Zeref is far more likely and willing to use his Time Manip and Death Manip than Toneri is to use his Sleep Manipulation. By leaps and bounds.

The Calaca said:
That's not a proper response to what I'm saying.
The Curse of Contradiction gives the user the eternal life but it also takes life around you as well. They both come form the same source. Not to mention that there aren't any anti-feats of his power being negated. Natsu is the only one who has been able to negate both Zeref's Regenerationn and his Death hax. Not even Acnologia can can do so dispite him being vastly more powerful than base Zeref.

But in any case this isn't the place for this disscusion, if someone wants to make a CRT for this they can and we can conitue it there.

Magic=Natural energy, since it found in everywhere even in ground or environments, ft character absorb energy for surrounding like Sge mode users

I don't remember FT very much, but I remember something that said that Magic is the blend of spiritual energy and natural energy, or something. If this is true, then Gudoudama would not be sufficient to affect Zeref's spells, although can affect his body.

However, I remember Zeref's Death Magic was via smoke or something. If it's really like a projectile, then I think Toneri could simply absorb the magic via its Green Sphere.

I'm divided on who to vote for.

Zeref attacks are based on some form of cursed magic that can take a variey of forms or shapes, What were argueing about is whether or not Tonari can absorb an attack that can spawn on him, which zeref has a multiple of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back