• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura shigraki tries to get another Pokemon

I had thought we knew now that no matter what this is an unfair match? Shigaraki has an AP and Durability disadvantage of 4.97 times and can do literally nothing unless he grabs Charizard (I don't think that him being able to drag Zard with Rivet stab like AFO did to All Might)

even when restricted it would take him a few hits to turn Shigaraki into fried chicken.
Charizard mains flamethrower and flamethrowers are...you know...

pretty big

But yeah this isn't fair in the slightest, Charizard has literally everything in his corner to win and I don't think that Shigaraki's win Con is realistically possible given everything Zard has

Charizard combines belly drum with his blaze ability for maximum AP output to one shot Shigaraki effectively GG

Shigaraki can't win in any given scenario I think.

Again, isn't that a stomp? Why isn't Spinoirr counting votes, btw?

Charizard can stat-**** Shigaraki and one shot him, the problem is the profile being outdated too.

Anyways probably going to make Charizard fight my mha oc (funny because both are 6 gigatons with masive stat amps) whenever his profile gets updated

WHAT
SO IT WAS ALL A LIE?
Well the whole 4 moves thing is very very weird and wonky throughout the series. Like pokken where pokemon have like 10 moves.
Another thing is you could just chose whatever move you'd like a mon to have in their key and have them spam the strongest moveset that way. This leads to the ignoring of the 4-move rule

This thread is very long, and half of it involves arguments for stat boosts which are now restricted.

Would anyone be able to summarize their wincons based on the discussion?

Pokemon Supporter BTW

This thread is very long, and half of it involves arguments for stat boosts which are now restricted.

Would anyone be able to summarize their wincons based on the discussion?

Pokemon Supporter BTW
charizard can still lower stats, he still has a nearly 5x AP, colossal flamethrowers which he spams and more. Basically shigaraki tries to get close and gets fried to death.

charizard can still lower stats, he still has a nearly 5x AP, colossal flamethrowers which he spams and more. Basically shigaraki tries to get close and gets fried to death.
Does Shikaraki have wincons? They have to, or this can't be added.

I think I'll give this to Charizard. He can easily fly in the air to avoid Tomura's Decay, has intense flames that could overpower Tomura's regeneration, and also has several close-range attacks he could use if Tomura tried to get up-close.

I think I'll give this to Charizard. He can easily fly in the air to avoid Tomura's Decay, has intense flames that could overpower Tomura's regeneration, and also has several close-range attacks he could use if Tomura tried to get up-close.
This was decided awhile ago as a stomp for Charizard

Stomp how? Shigaraki has plausibly achievable win conditions, even if he isn't the more likely participant to win, right?
They do technically have win conditions, but I think we've disagreed on the "plausibly achievable" part.

You can't restrict amps or debuffs regardless if they change Tiers, no.

The only things that can ever be restricted, are optional equipment/abilities or transformations that takes the user to another Key.

The only things that can ever be restricted, are optional equipment/abilities or transformations that takes the user to another Key.
"An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one"

It says "ability/technique", so I'm willing to believe it includes amps, which are...abilities.

Statistics Amplifications is an ability, I'm afraid.

You are right about debuffs though, Charizard would make Shigaraki 7-B if he could.

Back