• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura shigraki tries to get another Pokemon

Remember shigaraki here is bloodlusted
I know. Still, anything Shigaraki throws at Charizard (range-wise), he can counter, reduce the damage in half, and overpower.
Can Shigaraki do anything against multiple afterimages from someone twice as fast as he is? (Double Team)

Probably given he can actually boost his speed too and has 360° infrared vision that can sense people's emotions, aslo search can tell him where people are at even hundreds of meters underground also AFO's general intelligents helping him as technically shigaraki and afo are technically now one being

Charizard has resistance to fear manipulation in his profile due to this I don't know why Charizard doesn't have Forcefield Creation in it, since he can use protect to just negate any ranged attack from Shigaraki, but let's keep going.

Charizard can amp himself up to 4 times with Dragon Dance, thus becoming faster and physically stronger, on top of knowing Work Up, which would allow him to power up his ranged attacks as well, dodging Shigaraki's attacks easily with his speed boosts. (He can still use Tailwind) Charizard can also slow Shigaraki down by using Scary Face, allowing him to use Boosted Rock Slide, Dragon Breath, Hyper Beam, Solar Beam (which can be amped by Sunny Day) or any other.

I don't see a Wincon for Shigaraki, actually.
Charizard has damage reduction, statistics reduction (including speed), and can badly poison Shigarashi.
If this is not a stomp, then naturally I vote for Charizard for these reasons.

I'm pretty sure shigaraki has better fear manipulation then his resistance

Because shigaraki can put fear into people who are basically mind controled into being willing to die for anything without any care about their lifes, yet shigaraki put fear into then and made them stop basically overpowering the mind control with fear manipulation

Because shigaraki can put fear into people who are basically mind controled into being willing to die for anything without any care about their lifes, yet shigaraki put fear into then and made them stop basically overpowering the mind control with fear manipulation
Not really? Overcoming mind control (which ignores natural fear, not hax) is not evidence of bypassing resistance, if that's the context.

how exactly does fear manip even work for him?

I mean, Shigaraki’s only win con is touching Zard. And given Zard will just amp their speed and can fly, he’s hard pressed to do that. If Zard goes for close range attacks first then yeah Shigaraki will just kill him, but his move set is ranged, so that’s not happening. Not much Shigaraki can do really.

Can't shigraki just use rubble or throw something that is decaying at him?

Also shigraki should be able to dodge and grow faster so he can avoid attacks while fighting in the air

But I said in the OP he can't use any moves that amps his AP and Durability and that includes dragon dance

Ah, didn’t notice.

But still, he has to hit a flying target that is twice as fast as him.

Also he has never thrown decaying material at someone intentionally.

His Rage Power only works if he’s pushed to his limit and at best would make him comparable to Zard, meaning they would still be able to dodge him with Tailwind up. Also can’t Zard lower his speed?

restricting moves is a no go. Restricting Mega evolutions and such, yes, but the stat amps aren't really optional here or anything special, in the pokeworld at least. It is a natural ability for him.

Charizard can indeed casually use stat lowering attacks.

I do wish to make sth clear, the range hasn't been updated but we should use hundreds of meters for charizard as his range. It was being discussed and nerfed down, though it wasn't updated because everyone just went
disappear-peace-out.gif

Well actually, now that I’m looking, Zard only has speed down with Gigantamax.

The other stat reductions like AP and durability don’t matter because Shigaraki doesn’t do direct damage anyway and can regen any damage.

If he’s bloodlusted then he’s going to go Plus Ultra immediately and amp his speed, then blast air cannons while leaping off the ground to snag Zard out of the air.

He will just tank any fire attacks head on with his regen and grab Zard’s face.

I suppose it’s a matter of what will Zard do? Because Shigaraki can follow him into the air, he’s strong enough to pseudo fly by just leaping mid air.

restricting moves is a no go. Restricting Mega evolutions and such, yes, but the stat amps aren't really optional here or anything special, in the pokeworld at least. It is a natural ability for him.

I do wish to make sth clear, the range hasn't been updated but we should use hundreds of meters for charizard as his range. It was being discussed and nerfed down, though it wasn't updated because everyone just went
disappear-peace-out.gif
Tier changing abilities can be restricted, no? Even a single stat amp from Zard for his AP will make him 6-C

disappear-peace-out.gif
Apparently someone said it was fine given the fact it logically would make him 6-C with his AP and defense amps and those amps can be restricted

Also if Charizards range is getting downgraded then shigraki then has a range advantage

Really need to put on Pokemons profile that they are higher or another tier with stat amps

Back