• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura shigraki tries to get another Pokemon

He can use one arm for air cannon to fly and attack from his other hand

Also rivets can come out of his spine to attack all over the place
I- I honestly forgot Rivet can come out a places other than his fingers (I can only remember Rivet stab that AFO did), and they do impale things with just as much, if not more force than his own attacks so yeah you could do this again, just try to find one that doesn't scale to 3.181 gigatons

unless their limited to four moves (like the games) with specific amounts of PP, then it'd just go on forever
They know every move they can possibly learn, have every ability they can possibly have, and every feat their form scale from any canon media there is.

The PP is a good question, although I doubt they'll run out of moves and struggle

Shigaraki could technically wear down Charizard in a dodgeing battle thanks to infrared vision seeing 360° around himself and can even sense emotions somewhat with it (I mean it's how afo sees without any eyes)

Shigaraki has higher stamina and has Regen so even if he gets burned he can Regen so long as it's not a prolonged blast of fire

Maybe but I don't know if he could truly keep dodging forever and decay Charizard when it's tired, this does seem like an unwinnable fight

Charizard amps himself with Dragon Dance 4x when he notices Shigaraki runs away from him like a bitch to amp up his AP and Speed, making it extremely hard for Shigaraki to dodge attacks from someone who is like 4x faster and even more stronger to the point he can probably one shot with a single fire blast

Charizard amps himself with Dragon Dance 4x when he notices Shigaraki runs away from him like a bitch to amp up his AP and Speed, making it extremely hard for Shigaraki to dodge attacks from someone who is like 4x faster and even more stronger to the point he can probably one shot with a single fire blast
yeah this essentially, Shigaraki can't win this fight in any way from what it seems

Everytime Shigaraki does land a good hit on Charizard, my man will come back stronger and hit back even harder thanks to his blaze ability. The closer Charizard is to being defeated, the stronger he becomes.

Everytime Shigaraki does land a good hit on Charizard, my man will come back stronger and hit back even harder thanks to his blaze ability. The closer Charizard is to being defeated, the stronger he becomes.
Ye, the only way this can possible go in Shigaraki's favour is that decay is a one-tap, but because of everything Charizard has that isn't possible, so this is an unwinnable fight for Shigaraki

Damn can't shigaraki just use his strength boosters?
Not only do we not have an exact value for them (so we can only say he can up but never to where), but he hasn't shown any amps besides Heavy Payload so Idk if we can use them

I mean he has strength boosters x4 because he has all of AFO's quirks he used in his second fight with all might and afo did say "strength boosters x4" of I remember

If push comes to shove I'm pretty sure the afo in shigaraki will use it

I mean he has strength boosters x4 because he has all of AFO's quirks he used in his second fight with all might and afo did say "strength boosters x4" of I remember

If push comes to shove I'm pretty sure the afo in shigaraki will use it
We don't have a defined value for all of them his "strength booster x4" isn't from it being a x4 buff it's from the fact that he has four of them

Also he would win if Charizard goes for close range attack or if shigaraki gets closer to him by useing the building around them in the fight to his Advantage as they start in central park 4 kms away from one another

As any rubble with decay will deacy you if the rubble from his deacy touches you

Damn can't shigaraki just use his strength boosters?
So Charizard without any form of amps is nearly 5x stronger than Shigaraki. Charizard has stat amps such as Dragon Dance to increase its AP which would make it easier for Charizard to even one shot with the plethora of Ranged Moves and great close range moves it has and it also amps his speed which is already a huge ass advantage to be honest. Charizard even becomes even more stronger if he is closed to being defeated thanks to his Blaze ability. Charizard can use it's prominence burn with Overheat as the finishing move
Also he would win if Charizard goes for close range attack or if shigaraki gets closer to him by useing the building around them in the fight to his Advantage as they start in central park 4 kms away from one another
I don't know about that, Charizard has good close range moves such as Thunder Punch, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Mega Kick. Unless shiggy goes for the decay which would be troublesome. Good thing Charizard has fly and could soar through the skies to find Shiggy to hopefully cover that range unless Shiggy is one epic sniper man.

So Charizard without any form of amps is nearly 5x stronger than Shigaraki. Charizard has stat amps such as Dragon Dance to increase its AP which would make it easier for Charizard to even one shot with the plethora of Ranged Moves and great close range moves it has and it also amps his speed which is already a huge ass advantage to be honest. Charizard even becomes even more stronger if he is closed to being defeated thanks to his Blaze ability. Charizard can use it's prominence burn with Overheat as the finishing move

I don't know about that, Charizard has good close range moves such as Thunder Punch, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Mega Kick. Unless shiggy goes for the decay which would be troublesome. Good thing Charizard has fly and could soar through the skies to find Shiggy to hopefully cover that range unless Shiggy is one epic sniper man.
He does have search so that might work? It tells him all of Charizard's weaknesses so Shigaraki does know what he has to do to win. Also Rivet doesn't have a range listed but if it's anywhere close to air cannon than it's hundreds of meters I believe

Oh wait Can rivet be used to grab people like blackwhip can? (I only remember it impaling), because if he can grab from a range he has class T vs Charizard's class M

Well afo used them to stab into all might and drag him into a building before as all might as struggling to get away from afo to save bakugo

Well afo used them to stab into all might and drag him into a building before as all might as struggling to get away from afo to save bakugo
I'd say it works as well as we can get, so shigraki could use Strength amps (assuming that all 4 of them give at least a x4 buff) and drag charizard to him with Rivet piercing the throat to stop breath attacks, and limbs to stop physical attacks and just touch him with decay

Charizards profile doesn't say that he is 6-C with Amps

Only 6-C with mega evolution and dyanamax

Anyways, made shigaraki bloodlusted
My vote still goes to Shigaraki now that I know he could just Pierce him from tens of km away with Rivet stab, drag him up and then decay him which seems like a much easier win condition then going over his heat resistance or beating away at his regen (as he only needs one part of his head, even a scrap might work)

I don't know anything enough about Pokemon to give my thoughts on this, but Charizard has a lot of abilities and can fly.

Doesn't look good for Shigaraki, best to have Pokemon expert weigh in here. But if that 4X speed/power amp is true... well nothing looks good here.

I don't know anything enough about Pokemon to give my thoughts on this, but Charizard has a lot of abilities and can fly.

Doesn't look good for Shigaraki, best to have Pokemon expert weigh in here. But if that 4X speed/power amp is true... well nothing looks good here.
Yeah if it is a 4x boost than no matter what Shigaraki has 1 win con and even then it's probable that Shigaraki might not even get 1

though do we have any idea what the amps AFO has give (Strength Enhancer x4 and Kinetic Booster for instance) as the reason he says "Strength Enhancer x4" supposedly is x4 because he has 4 copies

I think Charizard has to build up his dragon dance first to have its maximum effect, so maybe Shigaraki can attack Charizard while hes prepping his Dragon Dance. Also Dragon Dance is not a 4x multiplier, that was a miscommunication, it was supposed to mean that Charizard uses Dragon Dance like 4 times since thats what it takes to fully amp up Charizard if i recall when i played Pokemon before. so my bad.

though do we have any idea what the amps AFO has give (Strength Enhancer x4 and Kinetic Booster for instance) as the reason he says "Strength Enhancer x4" supposedly is x4 because he has 4 copies
We don't know and we can't assume anything until the story tells us. We have no idea what that means.

Shigaraki also hasn't ever used those Quirks, so regardless there is nothing to work with here.

We don't know and we can't assume anything until the story tells us. We have no idea what that means.

Shigaraki also hasn't ever used those Quirks, so regardless there is nothing to work with here.
Ok so this is a complete stomp then right? Because with one dragon dance He becomes over 19 times stronger than Shigaraki and Shigaraki doesn't have the hax to keep up

Charizard is an special attacker, he won't get close.

Can't I say charizard can't use any moves that boost his ap to 6-C given it does make him 6-C as I'm pretty sure I can do that

Because I'm pretty sure the rules can allow you to restrict amps that boost the user to a higher tier

Oh If that's the case then I can actually make this a fair fight

Also what moves do I need to restrict?
Just say
"Charizard cannot use any move that amps his AP and Durability"

But let me say this.

Charizard has damage reduction, statistics reduction (including speed), and can badly poison Shigarashi. And this is like, basic shit 99% of any pokemon have, so I don't think this will make it any more fair. I'll probably make a CRT on Charizard to add these abilities from moves later too.

Back