• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Every crocodile fan silently died inside when he got compared to caribou.
Don't even remember who that is 😅 probably the swamp guy...
I mean, he lived in East Blue and has a fruit that one shots basically anyone that isn’t careful or knows his power. Not knowing Haki is kinda standard with that set up.
Well I mean.. he went up against Doffy, Mihawk, Akainu and more.... Feel like he should've had haki in Marineford at least but no proof yet that he has haki.

Don't even remember who that is
images_-_2021-07-09T140319.768.jpeg

The fight has been added to their profiles, if anyone has any problems with how it's done, speak now or this thread will get closed.

The fight has been added to their profiles, if anyone has any problems with how it's done, speak now or this thread will get closed.
Seriously dude the way you sounds like you used this match as an excuse to add unnecessary wins for your favorite character. I mean, i normally don't see any issue with it as long as it's not too biased, but your current behavior is extremely irritating since you made the match purposely unfair and you disregarded anything for the sake it aka biased and only sees things as valid win condition in your own opinion since you believe as the thread maker/owner you can decide your own rules. If you want, i can do a rematch, but this time speed is unequalized, but unlike you i don't care about wins or loses i care about debates, sorry for coming off as passive aggressive but you seriously need to refrain from this behavior in the future

Close this if you want, but i only agreed because King at least made unbiased arguments for the reasons why Shigaraki would win and didn't disregarded what Crocodile could do just to turn this into a stump

Cyber. Your bias is showing. Again. Be cordial with the end decisions as much as you are with arguments. Picking your favorite to win fights is a bad look, even if the fight itself is debatable.

Cyber. Your bias is showing. Again. Be cordial with the end decisions as much as you are with arguments. Picking your favorite to win fights is a bad look, even if the fight itself is debatable.
Grace is over. What do you want me to do here? The rule is we wait 24 hours after 7 votes for things to be brought up and than the match is over. Do you want me to wait longer ? Did I count the votes wrong or something? I really wasn't trying to trigger anyone, I thought I was following standard procedures with ending the battle?

Yes, it is . Apparently he doesn't know how irritating he comes off just because he made a mismatch for the sake for it. Reminds me to create a Aizen vs Shigaraki or Shigaraki vs Beerus.
I really didn't want to respond to your thing but you want me to so ok.

-One I will apologize for this statement I made which was uncalled for "
Yes his count will be counted because manga facts > wiki, I'm the counter.",I agree I screwed up here, however, I disagree I made this match unfair. Speed equalization is a standard battle assumption. If I didn't crocodile would have utterly blitzed shigaraki there'd be no fight.

-A stomp match is one if a character can't do anything to another character.
If you wanted to comment on this being a stomp match why didn't you do this when 24 hour grace was happening, I would have been fine to debate that then.

According to the wiki definition this seems more decisive than stompish

Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first
Crocodile could win if he stays out of shigaraki's reach and keeps dehydrating him, and fear manip isn't shigaraki's first move in character so I would call this more decisive than stomp , imo.

Regardless we're getting to the end of the discussion here so I'll start counting votes, if it's a stomp we'll decide that when adding it.

Why did you wait until I added the match to say this couldn't be added it's a stomp. I made a post above explaining why it wasn't. If you wanted to bring that up, bring that up before this.
If you really didn't want this match added because you thought this was a stomp, couldn't you have debated this earlier I already explained why imo I didn't think this match was a stomp, if you wanted to debate it you could have replied and debated this match as a stomp. If you genuinely think this is a stomp, I simply want other people here to debate this.

Last edited:
I really didn't want to respond to your thing but you want me to so ok.

-One I will apologize for this statement I made which was uncalled for "
Yes his count will be counted because manga facts > wiki, I'm the counter."

-A stomp match is one if a character can't do anything to another character.
If you wanted to comment on this being a stomp match why didn't you do this when 24 hour grace was happening, I would have been fine to debate that then.
Yes, it was definitely uncalled for. I didn't bother debating any further because we have already established that Crocodile can't pass through his regen, plus fear manipulation and also AOF as support, so i was fine with him winning anyways. Since Crocodile in this key can only rely on dehydration and his feats against Alabasta luffy (which also happens to be Dehydration and his Logia intangibility) is useless here.

Yes, it was definitely uncalled for. I didn't bother debating any further because we have already established that Crocodile can't pass through his regen, plus fear manipulation and also AOF as support, so i was fine with him winning anyways. Since Crocodile in this key can only rely on dehydration and his feats against Alabasta luffy (which also happens to be Dehydration and his Logia intangibility) is useless here.

What other key could I have given crocodile , his alabasta one obviously can't fight shigaraki. I used the only key that could. A stomp is decided by a character having no viable win cons. Crocodile's dehydration is a potential wincon if an unlikely one as shigaraki can't regenerate indefinitely and is body will start breaking down after while because his body is incomplete which was mentioned above.

Crocodile had several counters to shigaraki's moves in flight to avoid AOE decay, likely better fighting technique, and logia body meant that shigaraki couldn't fully decay him normally. If shigaraki didn't have search to find out about crocodile's weakness this fight could have very easily gone to crocodile. This just seems to be a decisive match not a stomp one.

What other key could I have given crocodile , his alabasta one obviously can't fight shigaraki. I used the only key that could. A stomp is decided by a character having no viable win cons. Crocodile's dehydration is a potential wincon if an unlikely one as shigaraki can't regenerate indefinitely and is body will start breaking down after while because his body is incomplete which was mentioned above.

Crocodile had several counters to shigaraki's moves in flight to avoid AOE decay, likely better fighting technique, and logia body meant that shigaraki couldn't fully decay him normally. If shigaraki didn't have search to find out about crocodile's weakness this fight could have very easily gone to crocodile. This just seems to be a decisive match not a stomp one.
You do remember what you told me from the very beginning of the debate that his air cannons literally counters all of crocodile's abilities including his town sized sandstorms even though i argued against it, then you suddenly brought up him flying (true fly btw) and also swapping places with All-for one to render most of crocodile's possible win conditions completely useless. That's not a decisive match anymore, it's a stomp because Crocodile's win condition is rendered completely useless, the AP is also in Shigaraki's favor and speed is equalized.

Honestly, you might as well say Shigaraki haxstomp this. I sincerely don't believe there's anything new to add.

I’m turning off notifications for this thread. Close it or something, the current discussion is aggravating.
I apologize for that, i just felt like saying that before disabling the notification for this thread. It initially didn't bother me that much until he came off like that way again

I apologize for that, i just felt like saying that before disabling the notification for this thread. It initially didn't bother me that much until he came off like that way again
I’m turning off notifications for this thread. Close it or something, the current discussion is aggravating.
II apologize if ending the thread was a problem, I really didn't intend to cause this, I wish we could have discussed this during grace rather than having this happen and causing a heated argument.

Back